Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,567 members, 7,926,663 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 07:20 PM

Wizkid Admits To Love Saying “she Tell Me Say” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Admits To Love Saying “she Tell Me Say” (256 Views)

Portable Admits To Beating Manny Monie Who Reported Him To Police / Seun Kuti Accused Of Pulling Gun On Party Attendees, He Replies, Admits To It / Juliet Ibrahim Calls Iceberg Slim A Narcissist For Saying She’s A Toxic Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Admits To Love Saying “she Tell Me Say” by Nobody: 11:46am On May 23, 2022
The Nigerian singer, Ayodeji Ibrahim Balogun, better known by his stage name Wizkid has revealed that he knows how people mock him in his songs as admits to love saying “she tell me say”.

Read;
https://thehonchogist.com.ng/2022/05/23/wizkid-admits-to-love-saying-she-tell-me-say/

(1) (Reply)

Adekunle Gold Laments At Disgrace He Has Gotten Because Of Man U / Kate Henshaw | Biography | Net Worth | Career | Nollywood Comeback / This Cover Of 'stand Strong' By Johnny Drille Will Make You Hate The Original

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.