Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,173 members, 7,907,178 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 04:28 AM

What Is The Effect Of Paying Or Receiving With The Left Hand? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is The Effect Of Paying Or Receiving With The Left Hand? (899 Views)

Effect Of Banger (graphic Pictures) / What's Your Opinion About The Left Hand? / Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Effect Of Paying Or Receiving With The Left Hand? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 15, 2011
Hello house, please I need to know.

When I was young, we used to be rebuked whenever we paid or received with our left hands. Now, the young has grown and it has become my habit to use my right hand.
This morning, I bout some sachets of detergent and milk, and after paying, the young lady just stretched her left hand without looking my side to return my balance. So, I felt it was wrong and told her "common, use your right hand" and she changed the note into her right hand to pay me. Just as I towed away, I began to muse over it; what really is the effect of this thing we were told not to do and that we also transfer to next generation. I know I will get answers here.

Who knows the effect, house?
Re: What Is The Effect Of Paying Or Receiving With The Left Hand? by obowunmi(m): 2:57pm On Jul 15, 2011
It means nothing. I am left- handed and I was always scolded for this too but I will always use my left hand. Except when I'm with older folks I really and truly respect.

Using one's left hand is seen as a sign of bad luck and disrespect. The only thing you use your left hand to do is pack shit. But that's soo archiac because there are many left-handed folks in the world who use their left hand unconsciously.
Re: What Is The Effect Of Paying Or Receiving With The Left Hand? by iice(f): 4:12pm On Jul 15, 2011
And those who are left hand pack shit with right hand. . .

No effect though.
Re: What Is The Effect Of Paying Or Receiving With The Left Hand? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 30, 2011
I also learn that left-handed persons are tending to be more brilliant than their right hand-use counterparts. Like someone told me Obama, Fashola, etc use their left hands and this also means that the hand they use to 'pack poo' will be used to append signatures awarding contracts and 'handing' over checks, etc

(1) (Reply)

A House Or A Business, Which Should Comes First? / Who Is "mrs.chima"? / Religion Is The Greatest Invention Of The Devil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.