Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 02:02 AM

I Am Physically Challenged On Wheelchair, Difficulties Getting My Spec Girlfrien - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Physically Challenged On Wheelchair, Difficulties Getting My Spec Girlfrien (722 Views)

Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? / A Beautiful Virgin Married A Man On Wheelchair In Lekki Lagos. / Pretty Lady Weds Her Physically-challenged Boyfriend In Wheelchair (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Physically Challenged On Wheelchair, Difficulties Getting My Spec Girlfrien by Webforyou: 12:08pm On May 23, 2022
Good day nairanders

Please forgive my English. I created this thread just to get advice from you people.

I want to share my challenges in getting my spec girl in a relationship. Though as a guy on wheelchair, I find it sometimes difficult to get a girl laid but I have been in series of relationships all my life starting from my secondary school till date. I am just 25 and still very single and lonely reason is cos I needed a spec and not cos there is no girl around me .

One thing i am very happy about my self is that good girls come around and some I dated why some just wanna be friends. I ain't saying I am that good looking but I tried my best.

My Challenges

I am a guy of 25 on wheelchair, I dressed nicely infact let's define it ruggedly. I am independent. I am always center of attention and people always steal stare lol grin I have other problem but today I am only focussing on women and relationship issues . I am always single even with the amount of girls coming around me. Reason is because the ones that comes around me , shows interest in me I don't really use to like them cos they are not my specs , so I might just toast them, date them , we do things and I will disappear las las.
So that been to say the ones I am interested in doesn't send me or look my way . I mean my specs , doesn't give me attention or the ones that give won't accept to date me. Should I say my specs are always running far away from me cry cry
Please nairanders, what should I do about this ? I need your candid advice. God bless you all
Re: I Am Physically Challenged On Wheelchair, Difficulties Getting My Spec Girlfrien by Choilila: 12:16pm On May 23, 2022
But men said " when money is involved, women will lick your asshole, you can acquire any of the spec " . Why is yours different?

1 Like

Re: I Am Physically Challenged On Wheelchair, Difficulties Getting My Spec Girlfrien by Albertone(m): 12:20pm On May 23, 2022
Choilila:
But men said " when money is involved, women will lick your asshole, you can acquire any of the spec " . Why is yours different?

Just say you're giving him greenlight cos he has money.

OP,if Choilila DMs you, don't reply.Her fugliness can make you stand up from that wheelchair and run for your life.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Physically Challenged On Wheelchair, Difficulties Getting My Spec Girlfrien by AsomArchitectNG(m): 12:20pm On May 23, 2022
Simple!! Go for the ones that likes you

BTW...
Interested in owning a solid gaming laptop? I've a UK used gaming laptop up for sale
https://www.nairaland.com/7136742/dell-g3-gtx-1660-ti
Re: I Am Physically Challenged On Wheelchair, Difficulties Getting My Spec Girlfrien by Choilila: 12:23pm On May 23, 2022
Albertone:

Just say you're giving him greenlight cos he has money.

OP,if Choilila DMs you, don't reply.Her fugliness can make you stand up from that wheelchair and run for your life.

ugly boy.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Physically Challenged On Wheelchair, Difficulties Getting My Spec Girlfrien by Zonefree(m): 12:23pm On May 23, 2022
Choilila:
Jeon, you're not his spec. Try next client.
Re: I Am Physically Challenged On Wheelchair, Difficulties Getting My Spec Girlfrien by Nobody: 12:24pm On May 23, 2022
Webforyou:
Good day nairanders

Please forgive my English. I created this thread just to get advice from you people.

I want to share my challenges in getting my spec girl in a relationship. Though as a guy on wheelchair, I find it sometimes difficult to get a girl laid but I have been in series of relationships all my life starting from my secondary school till date. I am just 25 and still very single and lonely reason is cos I needed a spec and not cos there is no girl around me .

One thing i am very happy about my self is that good girls come around and some I dated why some just wanna be friends. I ain't saying I am that good looking but I tried my best.

My Challenges

I am a guy of 25 on wheelchair, I dressed nicely infact let's define it ruggedly. I am independent. I am always center of attention and people always steal stare lol grin I have other problem but today I am only focussing on women and relationship issues . I am always single even with the amount of girls coming around me. Reason is because the ones that comes around me , shows interest in me I don't really use to like them cos they are not my specs , so I might just toast them, date them , we do things and I will disappear las las.
So that been to say the ones I am interested in doesn't send me or look my way . I mean my specs , doesn't give me attention or the ones that give won't accept to date me. Should I say my specs are always running far away from me cry cry
Please nairanders, what should I do about this ? I need your candid advice. God bless you all

What sort of women do you like? undecided
Re: I Am Physically Challenged On Wheelchair, Difficulties Getting My Spec Girlfrien by Webforyou: 12:26pm On May 23, 2022
Choilila:

Mine not deferent, girls are coming around but none is my spec .
Re: I Am Physically Challenged On Wheelchair, Difficulties Getting My Spec Girlfrien by Choilila: 12:29pm On May 23, 2022
Webforyou:

Mine not deferent, girls are coming around but none is my spec .

But you Men said "if there is Money you can acquire beyond your spec ". Just flash the money, good look, dress nice maybe they might notice you one-day.

lol

1 Like

Re: I Am Physically Challenged On Wheelchair, Difficulties Getting My Spec Girlfrien by Choilila: 12:31pm On May 23, 2022
Zonefree:
Jeon, you're not his spec. Try next client.
And when did this start? @kriss216, Davah222. Pls lets both stay in our limits.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Physically Challenged On Wheelchair, Difficulties Getting My Spec Girlfrien by Zonefree(m): 12:34pm On May 23, 2022
Choilila:

And when did this start? @kriss216, Davah222.
Pls lets both stay in our limits.
There's no limit here. Go and do limit for your Papa house!
Re: I Am Physically Challenged On Wheelchair, Difficulties Getting My Spec Girlfrien by Boogyman557: 12:38pm On May 23, 2022
Re: I Am Physically Challenged On Wheelchair, Difficulties Getting My Spec Girlfrien by Choilila: 12:38pm On May 23, 2022
Zonefree:

There's no limit here. Go and do limit for your Papa house!

there's. respect yourself and stay away from my mentions because you don't see me going around quoting you.
You better apply that.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Physically Challenged On Wheelchair, Difficulties Getting My Spec Girlfrien by Zonefree(m): 12:39pm On May 23, 2022
Choilila:

there's. respect yourself and stay away from my mentions because you don't see me going around quoting you.
You better apply that.
See alika.

Dem dey find fish for soup, crayfish dey raise hand. Taa, gbafuo!
Re: I Am Physically Challenged On Wheelchair, Difficulties Getting My Spec Girlfrien by Choilila: 12:41pm On May 23, 2022
Zonefree:
See alika.
Dem dey find fish for soup, crayfish dey raise hand. Taa, gbafuo!
This parable suit you. Because that is what you are.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Physically Challenged On Wheelchair, Difficulties Getting My Spec Girlfrien by Webforyou: 12:43pm On May 23, 2022
Zonefree Choilila

Please I beg you in the name of God you guys should stop derailing my thread

1 Like

Re: I Am Physically Challenged On Wheelchair, Difficulties Getting My Spec Girlfrien by Zonefree(m): 12:46pm On May 23, 2022
Webforyou:
Zonefree Choilila

Please I beg you in the name of God you guys should stop derailing my thread
Okay chief.

But, be careful Incase you see that girl in your DM, just avoid her.
Re: I Am Physically Challenged On Wheelchair, Difficulties Getting My Spec Girlfrien by Enny2013(f): 12:49pm On May 23, 2022
Good! But, u stl haven't describe ur spec.
Let us Know ur specs to begin wt.
Re: I Am Physically Challenged On Wheelchair, Difficulties Getting My Spec Girlfrien by muyico(m): 1:01pm On May 23, 2022
Look 4 ya missing ribs not spec
Re: I Am Physically Challenged On Wheelchair, Difficulties Getting My Spec Girlfrien by Dreadlock69(m): 3:24pm On May 23, 2022
Op get entitlement mentality

Me wey get two left legs I dey for any girl who rate me /spec if your in a spec of 6/10 upward I go come use them get ones wey I want I don't know how I do it

(1) (Reply)

What's It With Yoruba And Igbirra Ladies? / Leak Video Of Oluchi From Enugu Sucking Dick / Cork Normal Size

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.