Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,405 members, 7,901,116 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 12:09 AM

Lessons From The Wild: To Apc,pdp Et Al....the Hunters Becoming The Hunted - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lessons From The Wild: To Apc,pdp Et Al....the Hunters Becoming The Hunted (169 Views)

Peter Obi Certificate SAGA. The Hunter Is Now The Hunted. / Wike, Udom, PDP Et Al... All At Fault. / Why We Are Being Hounded, Hunted – Ekweremadu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lessons From The Wild: To Apc,pdp Et Al....the Hunters Becoming The Hunted by OROSENIWO1: 3:09pm On May 23, 2022
No matter how long it lives, the Greatest Lion will eventually die miserably. That's the world.

At their Peak, they rule, chase other animals, catch, devour, gulp and leave their crumbs for hyenas. But age comes fast.

The old Lion can't hunt, can't kill or defend itself. It roams and roars until it runs out of luck. It will be cornered by the hyenas, nibbled at and eaten alive by them. They won't even let it die before it is dismembered.

Life is short. Power is ephemeral. Physical beauty is short-lived, I have seen it in lions. I have seen it in old people. Everyone who lives long enough will become weak and very vulnerable at some point.

Therefore, to the Tinumbus,Atiks,Wikes, Emefieles ,Obis etc., etc., etc....in this part of the Globe....
let us be humble.
Help the sick,
the weak,
the vulnerable and ....
most importantly NEVER forget that we will LEAVE the stage one day.
I REST MY CASE

(1) (Reply)

Ipob Is Destroying The Good They Did / Tobiloba John Iremide (popularly Called The Apostle Of Politics) Write To APC C / Ossai Makes Shocking Revelation About Okowa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.