Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,372 members, 7,901,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 09:10 PM

A Nigerian Soldier Resigns From The Army To Campaign For Peter Obi's Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Nigerian Soldier Resigns From The Army To Campaign For Peter Obi's Presidency (726 Views)

2023: Club Pauses Music To Preach Peter Obi's Presidency (Video) / 2023: Northerners Campaign For Peter Obi's Presidency (Photo, Video) / Soldier Resigns After Lieutenant-Colonel SA Ochalla Starved Him And Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nigerian Soldier Resigns From The Army To Campaign For Peter Obi's Presidency by ygowon: 3:23pm On May 23, 2022
A northern military man known as Musa Dawa is happy to have his resignation approved by the Nigerian army. This will allow him to openly campaign for the popular presidential candidate, Peter Obi, as it is against their rule for an army to get involved in partisan politics.

In his own words:
I wish to tell you my voluntary retirement has been approved by the
@HQNigerianArmy
which has paved room for me to vigorously campaign for Peter Obi as my preferred candidate of choice come 2023 in sha Allah we will rescue this country.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Dawa419/status/1528368048926773248

Re: A Nigerian Soldier Resigns From The Army To Campaign For Peter Obi's Presidency by Mystic216: 3:24pm On May 23, 2022
Wise man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nigerian Soldier Resigns From The Army To Campaign For Peter Obi's Presidency by ygowon: 3:27pm On May 23, 2022
Mystic216:
Wise man
The man said he did it for his kids future.

Thank you, my good friend, I did it for my kid's future. A better public educational system is what I desire for them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nigerian Soldier Resigns From The Army To Campaign For Peter Obi's Presidency by Luckylife(m): 3:30pm On May 23, 2022
Welcome development ! Peter Obi is most qualified candidate for 2023 president.

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Soldier Resigns From The Army To Campaign For Peter Obi's Presidency by ZombieSlaughter: 3:34pm On May 23, 2022
Sabi man. Ewedus go wan die. grin

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Soldier Resigns From The Army To Campaign For Peter Obi's Presidency by Ofodirinwa: 3:35pm On May 23, 2022
Obi might be the national consensus candidate, especially since everyone else running is generally hated and a joke (Tinubu, Amaechi, Atiku, Wike, Osibanjo, etc)

5 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Soldier Resigns From The Army To Campaign For Peter Obi's Presidency by ExAngel007(f): 3:56pm On May 23, 2022
Good luck to his dreams

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Soldier Resigns From The Army To Campaign For Peter Obi's Presidency by DrBOBBY: 8:04pm On May 23, 2022
He is a truthful man for going all out to make such a big sacrifice for the sake his unborn kids!
May God answer his prayer by making his Obi Presidency a reality
Re: A Nigerian Soldier Resigns From The Army To Campaign For Peter Obi's Presidency by gsmphoneseller: 8:45pm On May 23, 2022
This is the only patriotic Nigerian I've ever seen.

Deserves a national honour.
Re: A Nigerian Soldier Resigns From The Army To Campaign For Peter Obi's Presidency by ygowon: 12:23am On May 24, 2022
gsmphoneseller:
This is the only patriotic Nigerian I've ever seen.

Deserves a national honour.
I dey tell u
Re: A Nigerian Soldier Resigns From The Army To Campaign For Peter Obi's Presidency by baliyubla: 12:30am On May 24, 2022
PO is a movement and any enemy of Nigeria that tries to stop it must be crushed.

Nigeria must be Rescued, Nigeria must be Unified.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

People That Killed PDP & Those That Will Bury The Corpse! / Yorubas And Their 'agape Love' For Southern Nigeria? / Peter Obi Presidency Is Possible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.