Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,255 members, 7,880,960 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:03 AM

Multi-Billion Naira Property That Landed Suspended AGF In EFCC Net (Billion) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Multi-Billion Naira Property That Landed Suspended AGF In EFCC Net (Billion) (53377 Views)

Suspended AGF Ahmed Idris Signed ₦26tn Financial Statement – Audit Report / We Have Recovered ₦‎30bn From Suspended AGF - EFCC / AIT Ban: Nigerians React To The Video That Landed It In Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Multi-Billion Naira Property That Landed Suspended AGF In EFCC Net (Billion) by UncleKoboko: 6:28pm On May 23, 2022
AfonjaNaBastard:
Head slamming thief!!!
OSUsNaBastards

The rejected jew pigs are like him too
Re: Multi-Billion Naira Property That Landed Suspended AGF In EFCC Net (Billion) by Biafranodogwu55: 6:31pm On May 23, 2022
AfonjaNaBastard:
Head slamming thief!!!
pls add fulani to dat your moniker

1 Like

Re: Multi-Billion Naira Property That Landed Suspended AGF In EFCC Net (Billion) by Biafranodogwu55: 6:38pm On May 23, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
Boss call them by their names...The enablers are

MURIC AFONJA MISCREANTS
KOGI BASED ZOMBIES
SHALLOW MINDED YARIBAA CHRISTIANS
BIGOTED NORTHERNERS

Now, the sad part is that all the supporters above hate IGBO/BIAFRA. Isn't is pathetic that people that claim to love Nigeria More than IGBO people have looted the country they claim to love stupendously ...and they have the audacity to call IGBOs/Biafran's names??

THUNDER FIRE 1 NIGERIA!!

THUNDER FIRE 1 NIGERIA my brother...i pray we secure biafra so that fulani's will use and treat them afonja's as the slaves they are

1 Like

Re: Multi-Billion Naira Property That Landed Suspended AGF In EFCC Net (Billion) by Enyimbamercedes: 6:42pm On May 23, 2022
Buhari and his den of thieves!
Re: Multi-Billion Naira Property That Landed Suspended AGF In EFCC Net (Billion) by nedekid: 6:46pm On May 23, 2022
That is why I keep quite and don't argue when economists on this forum blow Grammer as to why nigeria, it's currency is tanking.
They tell you there is no money, we produce nothing, we export nothing. Lol, civil servants, gov appointees, politicians will say the same thing. But what pains me pass when so called smart economicist in this form say so too.
80b even more from this man, 47b from another fellow, NSA they said has just chopped seriously according to saharareporters.com.
Yet no moni? No moni but them pay 100m each for form.

1 Like

Re: Multi-Billion Naira Property That Landed Suspended AGF In EFCC Net (Billion) by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:46pm On May 23, 2022
wpadmin:

The channel link in your signature is wrong sir.
It's right bro, just it can't open through nairaland signature

Here is the link

https://youtube.com/channel/UC0idxqAAPwxVoHScKVIaxPg

You can search for TV on YouTube, thanks and remain blessed.
Re: Multi-Billion Naira Property That Landed Suspended AGF In EFCC Net (Billion) by musicwriter(m): 6:46pm On May 23, 2022
Ok, good job.
We're waiting for his rank to be upgraded like Magu.

1 Like

Re: Multi-Billion Naira Property That Landed Suspended AGF In EFCC Net (Billion) by ud4u: 6:54pm On May 23, 2022
Armed rubbers in governance
Re: Multi-Billion Naira Property That Landed Suspended AGF In EFCC Net (Billion) by frog12: 6:58pm On May 23, 2022
80 billion na state budget. you think one man can plan this without eyes from above ?
if you say yes, then nigeria don fail

nedekid:
That is why I keep quite and don't argue when economists on this forum blow Grammer as to why nigeria, it's currency is tanking.
They tell you there is no money, we produce nothing, we export nothing. Lol, civil servants, gov appointees, politicians will say the same thing. But what pains me pass when so called smart economicist in this form say so too.
80b even more from this man, 47b from another fellow, NSA they said has just chopped seriously according to saharareporters.com.
Yet no moni? No moni but them pay 100m each for form.

1 Like

Re: Multi-Billion Naira Property That Landed Suspended AGF In EFCC Net (Billion) by Paretomaster1(m): 6:59pm On May 23, 2022
Rugaria:

I will listen to you when you tell me why there is no Uyo to Ontsha to Aba to Makurdi Narrow abi wide Guage.
I'm keenly waiting..

Your brain skipped the other rail projects across d nation abi??
Re: Multi-Billion Naira Property That Landed Suspended AGF In EFCC Net (Billion) by Rugaria: 7:06pm On May 23, 2022
Paretomaster1:

Your brain skipped the other rail projects across d nation abi??
The east is not "part" of the "across d nation" abi??

1 Like

Re: Multi-Billion Naira Property That Landed Suspended AGF In EFCC Net (Billion) by chaloskyx: 7:06pm On May 23, 2022
well done sir you would be given a certificate of merit just like others before you for continuing to loot the treasury dry hopefully jagaban and his ministers can perform better
Re: Multi-Billion Naira Property That Landed Suspended AGF In EFCC Net (Billion) by Tb222(m): 7:11pm On May 23, 2022
AfonjaNaBastardpost=113101444:
Head slamming thief!!!
spare the fulanis, if you hear what is going on in rivers you will renounce your nigerian citizenship, it is that bad, a certain commissioner in portharcourt is wanted by the efcc for money laundering totalling #117,0000,0000,0000, what happen na, shocked na tomorrow dem fix rapture? Omo this country has been hacked.
Re: Multi-Billion Naira Property That Landed Suspended AGF In EFCC Net (Billion) by ultimateprof: 7:19pm On May 23, 2022
Buhari will be highly disappointed in this man. That all this while na only 80 billion he is able to corner.

1 Like

Re: Multi-Billion Naira Property That Landed Suspended AGF In EFCC Net (Billion) by 3seriez(m): 7:33pm On May 23, 2022
Rugaria:
I have always said it that The fulani do not believe in Nigeria!
These guys owe no single allegiance nor emotional attachment to this Lugardian contraption and it's very obvious with the way they loot everything in sight. It's senseless and pathetic.

Once in power, they act like brigands and runaway Aninis, looting and pillaging everything in sight. It's seems like they have been domesticated here to loot down the rest of Nigeria for the whole fulani population outside Nigeria! Their loyalty is elsewhere. You find them very active in developing Zinder and marada in Niger republic than any other parts of Nigeria. It seems there is a sort of desperation to loot everything, quickly, before the tap dries up!

These guys are looting this country for their brothers elsewhere and those supporting them in this country are just enabling the biggest political and economic heist in modern Africa.. They're the problem of this country and they have succeeded in entrenching a culture of kleptomania everywhere.

Always talking with one side of your mouth. The kleptomaniasm is only restricted to one tribe in your opinion. No worry, you go dey alright.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Multi-Billion Naira Property That Landed Suspended AGF In EFCC Net (Billion) by Neoteny7: 7:36pm On May 23, 2022
Rugaria:
These guys owe no single allegiance nor emotional attachment to this Lugardian contraption and it's very obvious with the way they loot everything in sight. It's senseless and pathetic.

Once in power, they act like brigands and runaway Aninis, looting and pillaging everything in sight. It's seems like they have been domesticated here to loot down the rest of Nigeria for the whole fulani population outside Nigeria! Their loyalty is elsewhere. You find them very active in developing Zinder and marada in Niger republic than any other parts of Nigeria. It seems there is a sort of desperation to loot everything, quickly, before the tap dries up!

These guys are looting this country for their brothers elsewhere and those supporting them in this country are just enabling the biggest political and economic heist in modern Africa.. They're the problem of this country and they have succeeded in entrenching a culture of kleptomania everywhere.

True!

Especially that fulani man, James Igbori.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Multi-Billion Naira Property That Landed Suspended AGF In EFCC Net (Billion) by ufotunang: 7:52pm On May 23, 2022
This is what our government officials and politcians have the wisdom to do, .to loot money and use it to buy private jets, flashy card and build estates and mansions home and abroad. But no wisdom to make the economy and country better... nawaoooo
Re: Multi-Billion Naira Property That Landed Suspended AGF In EFCC Net (Billion) by Kalashnikov49: 8:00pm On May 23, 2022
The agenda is already on autopilot.

All the Bike riders and cart pushers are their foot brigade..

Let them be fixated on IGBO....na die dem dey
grin grin grin grin

Biafranodogwu55:
THUNDER FIRE 1 NIGERIA my brother...i pray we secure biafra so that fulani's will use and treat them afonja's as the slaves they are
Re: Multi-Billion Naira Property That Landed Suspended AGF In EFCC Net (Billion) by Kalashnikov49: 8:03pm On May 23, 2022
The agenda is already on autopilot.

All the Bike riders and cart pushers are their foot brigade..

The educated aboki's are in Apapa and other sublime cooperate establishments

Let them be fixated on IGBO....na die dem dey
grin grin grin grin

Biafranodogwu55:
Re: Multi-Billion Naira Property That Landed Suspended AGF In EFCC Net (Billion) by Kalashnikov49: 8:07pm On May 23, 2022
We have useless IGBO like

Joe IGBOKWE
HOPE UZODINMA
EKWEREMADU
...are you now satisfied??

HardMirror:
na wa o. So ibos are the only good people in nigeria. Continue
Re: Multi-Billion Naira Property That Landed Suspended AGF In EFCC Net (Billion) by drmuchin: 9:03pm On May 23, 2022
And the VULTUREBBQRATGRILLER the WORST HYPOCRITE in history of MANKIND will choose to cheer on these Fulani locusts. What a USEFUL IDIOT.

1 Like

Re: Multi-Billion Naira Property That Landed Suspended AGF In EFCC Net (Billion) by Buckeyemedia1: 9:15pm On May 23, 2022
Rugaria:

Nonsense, maybe Denziani & Tinubu are also Fulanis?
Re: Multi-Billion Naira Property That Landed Suspended AGF In EFCC Net (Billion) by Paretomaster1(m): 9:18pm On May 23, 2022
Rugaria:

The east is not "part" of the "across d nation" abi??

Other project in the East are not part of Nigeria project abi
Re: Multi-Billion Naira Property That Landed Suspended AGF In EFCC Net (Billion) by Billygee2u: 9:46pm On May 23, 2022
Rugaria:

Re: Multi-Billion Naira Property That Landed Suspended AGF In EFCC Net (Billion) by Gireiboy(m): 9:59pm On May 23, 2022
Rugaria:

I will listen to you when you tell me why there is no Uyo to Ontsha to Aba to Makurdi Narrow abi wide Guage.
I'm keenly waiting..
Ask Goodluck Ebele Jonathan abi! or is he a Fulani too?
Re: Multi-Billion Naira Property That Landed Suspended AGF In EFCC Net (Billion) by UNDFTD: 10:13pm On May 23, 2022
Talk about corruption and looting, Fulanis have no equals. They put "LOOT" in LOOTING! But the sad part about it is that he would go unpunished just like the rest of Fulani looters!
Re: Multi-Billion Naira Property That Landed Suspended AGF In EFCC Net (Billion) by LordOfTheGame: 11:37pm On May 23, 2022
Fulani Muslims are the real enemies of the country. They are looting anything and everything they can lay their filthy hands on. These guys have a mega plan to dump the country before the useless efulefu English speaking and brainwashed idiots in the South will know what's going on.
Re: Multi-Billion Naira Property That Landed Suspended AGF In EFCC Net (Billion) by EagleNest(m): 6:11am On May 24, 2022
ariesbull:
After they say Abøki people are honest and igbo like money

We know they are very corrupt... Extrěmly, very distrustful and greedy

How can a man steal 80 billion... That is madness

Na so ooo! They will say only Igbos like money and the rest of the tribes in Nigeria hate money grin. But when you look away they will execute a fearsome money heist...Hypocrites!!!

1 Like

Re: Multi-Billion Naira Property That Landed Suspended AGF In EFCC Net (Billion) by nedekid: 2:43pm On May 24, 2022
frog12:
80 billion na state budget. you think one man can plan this without eyes from above ?
if you say yes, then nigeria don fail

https://metrodailyng.com/amp/uk-investigators-trace-n1-5-trillion-9-million-looted-funds-to-nimasa-boss-bashir-jamohs-personal-accounts-eagle-media-tv-nigeria
Re: Multi-Billion Naira Property That Landed Suspended AGF In EFCC Net (Billion) by ariesbull: 2:46pm On May 24, 2022
EagleNest:

Na so ooo! They will say only Igbos like money and the rest of the tribes in Nigeria hate money grin. But when you look away they will execute a fearsome money heist...Hypocrites!!!
very greedy lots

One stole 1 trillion... The news is there yesterday

These guys are criminals from Abacha to that s cop waiting extradition... That is from North!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tony Nwoye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / Ondo Professor & Collation Officer Couldn't Read Presidential Results. Reactions / CCTV Footage Of Sowore's Arrest By DSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.