Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,369 members, 7,900,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 08:57 PM

LAWMA Destroys 400 Carts Of Cart Pushers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LAWMA Destroys 400 Carts Of Cart Pushers (18605 Views)

LASG Takes Action Against Illegal Waste Cart Pushers / N30,000 Grants For Okada, Keke, Taxi Drivers, Cart Pushers, Others / LAWMA Clamps Down on Cart Pushers in Somolu, Bariga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LAWMA Destroys 400 Carts Of Cart Pushers by Orpe7(m): 8:20pm On May 23, 2022
successmatters:
Lagos State should stop fighting the North. You destroyed our expensive motorbikes and now destroying our carts, what did we do to you people?

Your brothers have stolen all the iron used to cover manholes and gutters
Re: LAWMA Destroys 400 Carts Of Cart Pushers by gab4cha: 9:13pm On May 23, 2022
This is more like political because it's not that they just knew these facts that have been there, and this political will power that is often not used to the favour of the populace is what is killing the nation
Re: LAWMA Destroys 400 Carts Of Cart Pushers by luluman: 9:20pm On May 23, 2022
successmatters:
Lagos State should stop fighting the North. You destroyed our expensive motorbikes and now destroying our carts, what did we do to you people?
Go back to the NORTH simple.

1 Like

Re: LAWMA Destroys 400 Carts Of Cart Pushers by almarthins(m): 10:31pm On May 23, 2022
faithfull18:
They should leave trash for LAWMA.

LAWMA is inefficient and over billing like nepa. Whether you use their services or not you still get billed.
Re: LAWMA Destroys 400 Carts Of Cart Pushers by Elioandrew: 11:37pm On May 23, 2022
successmatters:
More will be destroyed since you people think you own Nigeria. This is just a signal to tell you that Nigeria doesn't belong to you but to all.
Re: LAWMA Destroys 400 Carts Of Cart Pushers by hardon1(m): 1:53am On May 24, 2022
aspabay:
Idi0ts all over this thread, linking everything to Tinubu.

Cart pushers are a menace and pose environmental threat.

Nice one LAGS

When all is well with you , you think that where life ends

Anyway, I see crime rate surging in lagos. Not all cart pushers/okada rides are into crime. Some are just trying to survive. If their means of livelihood is taken away just like that without an anternative... They may be forced into crime
Re: LAWMA Destroys 400 Carts Of Cart Pushers by essentialone(m): 3:56am On May 24, 2022
Justice for scavengers

hardon1:

Anyway, I see crime rate surging in lagos. Not all cart pushers/okada rides are into crime. Some are just trying to survive. If their means of livelihood is taken away just like that without an anternative... They may be forced into crime
Re: LAWMA Destroys 400 Carts Of Cart Pushers by aspabay(m): 7:59am On May 24, 2022
hardon1:

If crime surges because a cart is taken away from you, it only confirms that they were criminals all the while hiding behind the cart.
Re: LAWMA Destroys 400 Carts Of Cart Pushers by joyandfaith: 8:00am On May 24, 2022
successmatters:

Those carts are haram like beers in the north.
Re: LAWMA Destroys 400 Carts Of Cart Pushers by SafeHands1: 9:08am On May 24, 2022
I smell Yoruba and Other Tribes Fuming Hot � for a Battle that will breed new History.

'War is Bad.' My Words especially, Inter-tribal War.
We never recover yet from the Damages caused from End-Sars Protest. If anyone get personal vendetta against another Tribe. Make una resolve am Amicably please.

Destroying the Carts of Peoples' Livelihood with no better option for the afflicted people is pointing towards Inter-tribal w...
God help us to act wisely.
Re: LAWMA Destroys 400 Carts Of Cart Pushers by hakeemhakeem(m): 9:16am On May 24, 2022
essentialone:
LAWMA bills are clearly too high. Make it affordable and people will not patronize cart pushers.

too high is not even an issues but not coming to pick the waste
Re: LAWMA Destroys 400 Carts Of Cart Pushers by Galaxyowerri(m): 9:17am On May 24, 2022
I hope this is not ethnic profiling because you can't tell me that in one week okada was banned and hundreds of carts destroyed and it's just happenstance?!

We all know that okada riders and refuse cart pushers are 99.9% Hausas and for them to be targeted in such manner smells of ethnic profiling. You can't tell me otherwise!

Anyways, these people are notorious for laughing with you in the open while plotting your downfall in the dark.

Trust them at your own peril!!!
Re: LAWMA Destroys 400 Carts Of Cart Pushers by Galaxyowerri(m): 9:23am On May 24, 2022
From the look of things, the emperor of Lagos who is already feeling betrayed is using his stooges to fight back the humiliation, but why target innocent poor Hausas who knows nothing about his travails?

However, he should be careful and watch it, nobody from that zone has ever challenged the Hausa/Fulanis and succeeded, not even one! History is there for him to study because he is already dancing naked in the open while challenging his masters to a fight.

It never ends well and he should be called to order now before it's too late!!!
Re: LAWMA Destroys 400 Carts Of Cart Pushers by Galaxyowerri(m): 9:25am On May 24, 2022
Orpe7:

Your brothers have stolen all the iron used to cover manholes and gutters

Where is your evidence that it's only Hausas that steal them? Can you show us?

If you're tired of sharing a country with them, you come out openly to say it and bear the consequences instead of using all these xenophobic methods.
Re: LAWMA Destroys 400 Carts Of Cart Pushers by Galaxyowerri(m): 9:29am On May 24, 2022
Galaxyowerri:
I hope this is not ethnic profiling because you can't tell me that in one week okada was banned and hundreds of carts destroyed and it's just happenstance?!

We all know that okada riders and refuse cart pushers are 99.9% Hausas and for them to be targeted in such manner smells of ethnic profiling. You can't tell me otherwise!

Anyways, these people are notorious for laughing with you in the open while plotting your downfall in the dark.

Trust them at your own peril!!!
Re: LAWMA Destroys 400 Carts Of Cart Pushers by Dipolicious: 10:37am On May 24, 2022
Cant there be a better solution than this

I believe Nigeria should get better than this
Dipo Adedokun
Re: LAWMA Destroys 400 Carts Of Cart Pushers by essentialone(m): 5:15pm On May 24, 2022
There is a difference between cart pushers who carry wastes, and those who are scavengers for recyclable wastes
Re: LAWMA Destroys 400 Carts Of Cart Pushers by Orpe7(m): 8:00pm On May 24, 2022
Galaxyowerri:

Where is your evidence that it's only Hausas that steal them? Can you show us?

If you're tired of sharing a country with them, you come out openly to say it and bear the consequences instead of using all these xenophobic methods.

Please tell me the tribe that push carts buying scrap iron?
One of the mofos was caught on my street trying to sell a Grinding machine kept outside by a woman to trade. Good thing the husband came out just in time, the beating the mallam chop that day eh no be small
Re: LAWMA Destroys 400 Carts Of Cart Pushers by hardon1(m): 9:06pm On May 24, 2022
aspabay:

If crime surges because a cart is taken away from you, it only confirms that they were criminals all the while hiding behind the cart.

Have you asked your self why unemployment is directly proportional to crime rate. No matter how decent a human is. If he/she is reaped of means of living... the Tendency for crime will be there

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kaduna Government Officially Labels Shiite IMN "Insurgent" / Olateru-olagbegi Is Dead - Ex-ondo Female Chief Judge / Ekiti Guber: Tribunal Strikes Out Pdp's Application To Recount Ballot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.