Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,648 members, 7,979,194 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 11:12 PM

Lady Narrates How She Caught Her Boyfriend ‘eating’ Her Own Mother In Their Home - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Narrates How She Caught Her Boyfriend ‘eating’ Her Own Mother In Their Home (5114 Views)

Husband Caught Wife Red-Handed Having Sex With Another Man In Their Home (Video) / Boyfriend Who Dumped Girl After Eating Her Mum's Chicken Speaks / Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Narrates How She Caught Her Boyfriend ‘eating’ Her Own Mother In Their Home by EfyaGodwina: 5:53pm On May 23, 2022
A yet-to-be-identified lady has taken to social media to share a story of how she caught her boyfriend red-handed sleeping with his own mother.

According to the young lady who is currently traumatized following the incident, her boyfriend’s father is dead so he has only his mother whom he is close to.

One day, she visited her boyfriend unannounced and caught them enjoying themselves in bed.

Read her full story below;

https://allgistroom.com/lady-narrates-how-she-caught-her-boyfriend-eating-her-own-mother-in-their-home/

Re: Lady Narrates How She Caught Her Boyfriend ‘eating’ Her Own Mother In Their Home by doggedfighter(f): 5:54pm On May 23, 2022
Eating as in food ?

4 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How She Caught Her Boyfriend ‘eating’ Her Own Mother In Their Home by Xscape1993(m): 5:58pm On May 23, 2022
This generation.....
Re: Lady Narrates How She Caught Her Boyfriend ‘eating’ Her Own Mother In Their Home by Arthurity1(m): 6:04pm On May 23, 2022
Well, she's lucky she caught them in the act.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How She Caught Her Boyfriend ‘eating’ Her Own Mother In Their Home by thorpido(m): 6:16pm On May 23, 2022
Super story.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How She Caught Her Boyfriend ‘eating’ Her Own Mother In Their Home by Abfinest007(m): 6:18pm On May 23, 2022
Another super story

3 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How She Caught Her Boyfriend ‘eating’ Her Own Mother In Their Home by Kiddogarcia(m): 6:20pm On May 23, 2022
A life of strive and sorry.
Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement

3 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How She Caught Her Boyfriend ‘eating’ Her Own Mother In Their Home by MightyHand(m): 6:21pm On May 23, 2022
Thank God for her Un-noticed visitation, it has just save her life.. That mama will be too hard to please, even if you're a Lady from another planet, she's going to torment like Buhari government
Re: Lady Narrates How She Caught Her Boyfriend ‘eating’ Her Own Mother In Their Home by Burruchaga71(m): 6:33pm On May 23, 2022
I don't c anything wrong in that, since he's your boyfriend and not your husband.
Re: Lady Narrates How She Caught Her Boyfriend ‘eating’ Her Own Mother In Their Home by virginprincess(f): 6:47pm On May 23, 2022
Burruchaga71:
I don't c anything wrong in that, since he's your boyfriend and not your husband.
you don't see anything wrong with a boy sleeping with his own mother,wow!,people dey this life sha.

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How She Caught Her Boyfriend ‘eating’ Her Own Mother In Their Home by Burruchaga71(m): 7:22pm On May 23, 2022
virginprincess:
you don't see anything wrong with a boy sleeping with his own mother,wow!,people dey this life sha.
Not with his own mother but the girlfriend mother
Re: Lady Narrates How She Caught Her Boyfriend ‘eating’ Her Own Mother In Their Home by virginprincess(f): 7:37pm On May 23, 2022
Burruchaga71:
Not with his own mother but the girlfriend mother
maybe you should read what the op wrote.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How She Caught Her Boyfriend ‘eating’ Her Own Mother In Their Home by Nobody: 8:10pm On May 23, 2022
that is not his real mother! I can tell u that 100%, either he was adopted or was a servant for the old man that died then the woman retained him and the boy lied to the girl to clear out any doubts due to age differences,

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Narrates How She Caught Her Boyfriend ‘eating’ Her Own Mother In Their Home by Burruchaga71(m): 8:41pm On May 23, 2022
virginprincess:
maybe you should read what the op wrote.
. Lady narrate how she caught her boyfriend eating her own mother and not his own mother in their home

2 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How She Caught Her Boyfriend ‘eating’ Her Own Mother In Their Home by Badhguy(m): 8:49pm On May 23, 2022
Heathrow44:
that is not his real mother! I can tell u that 100%, either he was adopted or was a servant for the old man that died then the woman retained him and the boy lied to the girl to clear out any doubts due to age differences,
my dear friend I have seen and known a guy who sleeps with his own mother. Not that he told me ooo. He was once caught by his own sister. The girl was so shocked that she couldn't keep it quiet, that was how I got to know.
Re: Lady Narrates How She Caught Her Boyfriend ‘eating’ Her Own Mother In Their Home by SavageResponse(m): 8:51pm On May 23, 2022
You people will just be lying anyhow just so you can trend!
Re: Lady Narrates How She Caught Her Boyfriend ‘eating’ Her Own Mother In Their Home by Authoreety: 9:21pm On May 23, 2022
Okay o... Ndi blogger
Re: Lady Narrates How She Caught Her Boyfriend ‘eating’ Her Own Mother In Their Home by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 23, 2022
End time food
Re: Lady Narrates How She Caught Her Boyfriend ‘eating’ Her Own Mother In Their Home by Salihusaliheen(m): 10:28pm On May 23, 2022
doggedfighter:
Eating as in food ?
I even thought he kill and eat her not until when i open the thread

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How She Caught Her Boyfriend ‘eating’ Her Own Mother In Their Home by IsellSmartTvs: 11:26pm On May 23, 2022
Anytin that u are doing,and u don’t always want a third party to knw,una suppose knw say e no good
Reason y she no remarry bdat,she has done the substitution herself grin
Re: Lady Narrates How She Caught Her Boyfriend ‘eating’ Her Own Mother In Their Home by Graysons: 3:23am On May 24, 2022
You mean he kill her and eat her? undecided
Re: Lady Narrates How She Caught Her Boyfriend ‘eating’ Her Own Mother In Their Home by kolamilan(m): 5:18am On May 24, 2022
The story is different from the caption.
@op, don't you know the difference between his and her.

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How She Caught Her Boyfriend ‘eating’ Her Own Mother In Their Home by okoroemeka(m): 5:24am On May 24, 2022
thorpido:
Super story.
why is it super story?do you think such things cannot happen,I have previously dated a girl and ended up nacking her younger sister and inevitably their mother,that is the classic okafors law no 2
Re: Lady Narrates How She Caught Her Boyfriend ‘eating’ Her Own Mother In Their Home by seanwilliam(m): 5:54am On May 24, 2022
okoroemeka:
why is it super story?do you think such things cannot happen,I have previously dated a girl and ended up nacking her younger sister and inevitably their mother,that is the classic okafors law no 2
trust me, nothing fit kill you again,
You don get ‘ogun aiku’
Re: Lady Narrates How She Caught Her Boyfriend ‘eating’ Her Own Mother In Their Home by seanwilliam(m): 5:55am On May 24, 2022
Personally I don’t think that’s possible except he want use him mama for ritual ..
Cos normal normal self, how your dick go hard for your own mama, pukes
Re: Lady Narrates How She Caught Her Boyfriend ‘eating’ Her Own Mother In Their Home by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:02am On May 24, 2022
Badhguy:
my dear friend I have seen and known a guy who sleeps with his own mother. Not that he told me ooo. He was once caught by his own sister. The girl was so shocked that she couldn't keep it quiet, that was how I got to know.

Probably for some fetish purposes.
Re: Lady Narrates How She Caught Her Boyfriend ‘eating’ Her Own Mother In Their Home by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:07am On May 24, 2022
okoroemeka:

grin grin

Re: Lady Narrates How She Caught Her Boyfriend ‘eating’ Her Own Mother In Their Home by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:08am On May 24, 2022
seanwilliam:
Personally I don’t think that’s possible except he want use him mama for ritual ..
Cos normal normal self, how your dick go hard for your own mama, pukes

Boss I dey reason am like that too lol
Re: Lady Narrates How She Caught Her Boyfriend ‘eating’ Her Own Mother In Their Home by immortalmortal: 11:35am On May 24, 2022
The topic says her mother, the story says his mother. Make una dey try for una grammer na... I know its hard but try
Re: Lady Narrates How She Caught Her Boyfriend ‘eating’ Her Own Mother In Their Home by henndukwe18: 12:42pm On May 24, 2022
doggedfighter:
Eating as in food ?
water
Re: Lady Narrates How She Caught Her Boyfriend ‘eating’ Her Own Mother In Their Home by Shedrack777: 1:01pm On May 24, 2022
doggedfighter:
Eating as in food ?
NO! as in cannibalising her. like zombies do

(1) (Reply)

16 Lessons I Learnt After Losing My Virginity At 16 By Anna Kemarch / If U Dn't Fvck Her, Another Guy Will. / Is She Saying The Right Thing Or Just Being Stupid?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.