Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,158 members, 7,890,922 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:15 AM

A Sex Worker Slapped Me Today - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Sex Worker Slapped Me Today (3065 Views)

Girlfriend slapped me / My Parents Slapped Me For Dating A Crippled Man - Wife (Video) / My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Sex Worker Slapped Me Today by Femi0loye: 6:22pm On May 23, 2022
I am really angry right now guys.
I closed from work around 4, it was quite early though cos we didn't have any more orders for the day.

On my way back from work, I decided to Branch at my usual spot, that was around 5:30. My usual babe wasn't around at that time, so I decided to Port to a new chick.

We negotiated price and did the deal, It was a nice session to be honest. So fast forward to after the knacks, I wasn't with cash, so I opted to do a mobile transfer.

Guys, MTN, my bank and my village people decided to work against me, omo transfer no gree go oo. After thirty minutes the babe was already getting agitated, the nonsense continued for an hour. Then she started shouting oo, omo see mess up, before I knew wetin dey xup, she landed two slaps on my cheek.

Chaii, no be small wahala oo, the worst thing was that, it wasn't even dark yet, so as the fracas continued people come dey intervene, had to go to the ATM with her to withdraw. My brother and Sister, abeg dey wait make e dark before you go to a motel. The slap still dey pain me.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Sex Worker Slapped Me Today by slawormiir: 6:26pm On May 23, 2022
Damnnn niggar

Sorry brother

Empty hen...very useless network.....and you nor mention the name of the bank

Not your fault...the kind cold way even dey Benin city now self ehnnnn....he be like a real niggarrr go call one slim beautiful runs babe take dey this night....if he too much she collect 5k

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Sex Worker Slapped Me Today by MrSensor(m): 6:27pm On May 23, 2022
Stingy man. If you don't want to pay, you better masturbate and leave sex workers alone.

5 Likes

Re: A Sex Worker Slapped Me Today by HeRulesMen: 6:30pm On May 23, 2022
Lol
Re: A Sex Worker Slapped Me Today by virginprincess(f): 6:44pm On May 23, 2022
You deserve something worst than just a slap,instead of to go straight home after work you decided to enter a motel,shows how irresponsible you are,SMH.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Sex Worker Slapped Me Today by PerfectStranger(m): 6:47pm On May 23, 2022
Lols...no be your fault say u collect. Weather too cold here.
Re: A Sex Worker Slapped Me Today by Abfinest007(m): 6:53pm On May 23, 2022
No woman can't slap me no matter highly placed she go collect.

4 Likes

Re: A Sex Worker Slapped Me Today by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 23, 2022
Lol grin grin
Na so e dey be?? undecided
She suppose reason with you na.
I sure say na orobo babe you go carry, that's why you no fit fight back. grin

6 Likes

Re: A Sex Worker Slapped Me Today by Femi0loye: 7:00pm On May 23, 2022
virginprincess:
You deserve something worst than just a slap,instead of to go straight home after work you decided to enter a motel,shows how irresponsible you are,SMH.

Na cold weather cos am. Next time I go just come your house instead.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Sex Worker Slapped Me Today by Mrsoft3(m): 7:07pm On May 23, 2022
Wait this is not forming holier than thou

But Abeg how una dey take get the mind to sleep with woman wey una never meet before?

8 Likes

Re: A Sex Worker Slapped Me Today by Paulianfa(m): 7:08pm On May 23, 2022
Something wia u no even enjoy cos ashawo dem too dey shout shout for person, "bros do ds ting nah, why u dey romance me I be ur galfrnd" nna so so disturbances she go dey disturb u until u released.
Las las na 15mins, 2k don go.

8 Likes

Re: A Sex Worker Slapped Me Today by virginprincess(f): 7:08pm On May 23, 2022
Femi0loye:

Na cold weather cos am. Next time I go just come your house instead.
Stop putting the blame on weather, is that your first time going there,don't worry continue going there until you meet the one that will use bottle on your head,prostitues are crazy set of people.
Re: A Sex Worker Slapped Me Today by Paulianfa(m): 7:09pm On May 23, 2022
Mrsoft3:
Wait this is not forming holier than thou

But Abeg how una dey take get the mind to sleep with woman wey una never meet before?

Which kind questions be this one nah.

Shea u wan know!
Drink like 4 to 5 cans of black bullet then come back and tell me ur answers.

3 Likes

Re: A Sex Worker Slapped Me Today by Stephenmoka4(m): 7:11pm On May 23, 2022
That slap no be good one, return am back

I remembered when I wanted to pay for stuff, I am grateful for pocket money that day. See as my bank app for use me catch cruise.
Re: A Sex Worker Slapped Me Today by Femi0loye: 7:14pm On May 23, 2022
virginprincess:
Stop putting the blame on weather, is that your first time going there,don't worry continue going there until you meet the one that will use bottle on your head,prostitues are crazy set of people.

Yeah, they crazy for real embarassed
Re: A Sex Worker Slapped Me Today by Onelitre(m): 7:23pm On May 23, 2022
grin grin grin
Sorry o,

U sef try dey exercise self control. All this for no happen if u control urself.

3 Likes

Re: A Sex Worker Slapped Me Today by obinna58(m): 7:25pm On May 23, 2022
Never engage ashawo, you can easily tip her to go with you to the ATM without harassment

1 Like

Re: A Sex Worker Slapped Me Today by SmartPolician: 7:26pm On May 23, 2022
You idiots should stop patronizing harlots.

How can a man and a woman enjoy sex and a man will pay for it?

Where did this horrible mentality come from?

1 Like

Re: A Sex Worker Slapped Me Today by Threesha(f): 7:59pm On May 23, 2022
grin grin
Re: A Sex Worker Slapped Me Today by Goldbw122(m): 7:59pm On May 23, 2022
Femi0loye:
I closed from work around 4, it was quite early though cos we didn't have any more orders for the day.

On my way back from work, I decided to Branch at my usual spot, that was around 5:30. My usual babe wasn't around at that time, so I decided to Port to a new chick.

We negotiated price and did the deal, It was a nice session to be honest. So fast forward to after the knacks, I wasn't with cash, so I opted to do a mobile transfer.

Guys, MTN, my bank and my village people decided to work against me, omo transfer no gree go oo. After thirty minutes the babe was already getting agitated, the nonsense continued for an hour. Then she started shouting oo, omo see mess up, before I knew wetin dey xup, she landed two slaps on my cheek.

Chaii, no be small wahala oo, the worst thing was that, it wasn't even dark yet, so as the fracas continued people come dey intervene, had to go to the ATM with her to withdraw. My brother and Sister, abeg dey wait make e dark before you go to a motel. The slap still dey pain me.
The sex worker let you go or you still pay the money? How e go?
Re: A Sex Worker Slapped Me Today by Mrsoft3(m): 7:59pm On May 23, 2022
Paulianfa:

Which kind questions be this one nah.

Shea u wan know!
Drink like 4 to 5 cans of black bullet then come back and tell me ur answers.

I don’t drink nor smoke
Re: A Sex Worker Slapped Me Today by Mrsoft3(m): 8:00pm On May 23, 2022
Goldbw122:

The sex worker let you go or you still pay the money? How e go?

You know read ne or Wetin ?

2 Likes

Re: A Sex Worker Slapped Me Today by Ocholu: 8:25pm On May 23, 2022
Hahaha... grin.
Regardless of where I am going to, I always go with cash.
Re: A Sex Worker Slapped Me Today by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 23, 2022
Paulianfa:
Something wia u no even enjoy cos ashawo dem too dey shout shout for person, "bros do ds ting nah, why u dey romance me I be ur galfrnd" nna so so disturbances she go dey disturb u until u released.
Las las na 15mins, 2k don go.

Olosho House VIP of the Year,from all of us at SUN newspaper.. collect ur award at the next olosho visit as part of our corporate responsibility u would get a 40% on ur next visit, Brolosho!
Re: A Sex Worker Slapped Me Today by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 23, 2022
Femi0loye:

Re: A Sex Worker Slapped Me Today by Kingcalls: 9:59pm On May 23, 2022
Y are men allowing women slap them when they also know women will not take it if they get slapped by a man... so after she slapped u, u still paid her... u are a fool
Re: A Sex Worker Slapped Me Today by JoyousFurnitire(m): 10:02pm On May 23, 2022
Person wey visit shit factory must smell undecided
Re: A Sex Worker Slapped Me Today by Paulianfa(m): 10:51pm On May 23, 2022
Mrsoft3:

I don’t drink nor smoke

E clear
Re: A Sex Worker Slapped Me Today by ukaface(f): 10:52pm On May 23, 2022
Femi0loye:

serves you right
Re: A Sex Worker Slapped Me Today by Truetalk3139: 10:57pm On May 23, 2022
Lol
Re: A Sex Worker Slapped Me Today by jayworld15(m): 11:07pm On May 23, 2022
virginprincess:

Guyman go relax, u dey dictate au he go waka im life. Shey u be big god no?
Abeg free am. Only if you intend to hook up with him "on the low", you can now advise him.
Re: A Sex Worker Slapped Me Today by jayworld15(m): 11:08pm On May 23, 2022
Threesha:
grin grin

Watsup...biggy grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Done And Dusted! Photos Of Traditional Marriage Of A Nairalander / "I Thought He Was A Girl": Reactions As Young Boy With Long Hair Cuts It / Do You Remember Your First Kiss - What Was It Like?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.