Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,164 members, 7,890,938 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:15 AM

Five Kinds Of Ladies You'll Find On Nairaland. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Five Kinds Of Ladies You'll Find On Nairaland. (2084 Views)

Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland / Eight Kinds Of People You'll Find In January 2022 (memes) / 9 People You'll Find Where They Share Free Food At Parties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Kinds Of Ladies You'll Find On Nairaland. by chatinent: 9:31pm On May 23, 2022
Sequel to this thread: Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland, I present to you Five Kinds of Ladies you'll Find on Nairaland.

1. The Ikorudu feminist.

These ones have vowed in their lives that women cannot make any mistakes. They are normally against men. If Nkechi dares fall in love and does crazy things for love, their committee leader on Nairaland will start calling all men rapists.

They are the male version of Nairaland redpillers. Their common motto is that the future is female.

I no wan mention names.

2. The Motherly Figures.

Trust me, most of them are predominantly on the Romance section opening topics and commenting mostly on topics related to relationship. And dem dey war-ready to battle anyone who fs up..even toasters wey miss road.

If it's a man who is at fault, dem go chop am raw.

If it's a lady, the elder sis thing comes in esp when the lady tries to be rude.

3. The ones with inbuilt ogbanje.
You go dey feel say you bi troll and you'll attack them small. Dem go just dey mend you up and down. Dem go even bring up your errors to brew a painful delivery. And only one moment when you try to retaliate a lil, some kind men from nowhere will start blaming you.

You go wan react. Moderator go block you.

E go just bi to die...with Zeruwa playing as background song.

4. The Nigeria union of beggars, women branch.

Small discussion, next thing is “let me just sleep, my airtime is about to finish. I don't want the landlord even calling me to pay my rent. Omo, I no get N180k. Me wey never even pay school fees since last semester, talkless of even paying for my hospital bills. Omo, life is somehow, dear.”

And comrade is like:

These sorts usually send messages to those guys who look seemingly rich..eg. those posting their journey abroad, or giveaway people. Jisike, nne.
5. Those ones who talk dirty.

No shame at all. Anyhow you want am, you receive. If dey like you, dem go try to lure you to chat dem, you no gree, they'll start praising you timely in some trends as a mature person.

Lol, hanty, who send you message? Ṣe o wa dada? Abi who send you! Me wey no get home training?!

Thanks. grin

cc:
Lalasticlala mynd44 dominque seun Ben13 dani1luv

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Kinds Of Ladies You'll Find On Nairaland. by chatinent: 9:32pm On May 23, 2022
You can add to the list.

Disclaimer: this is just for fun.

By the way, here are Five Kinds Of Men You'll Find On Nairaland: https://www.nairaland.com/7140927/five-kinds-men-youll-find
Re: Five Kinds Of Ladies You'll Find On Nairaland. by l69l: 9:36pm On May 23, 2022
grin
Re: Five Kinds Of Ladies You'll Find On Nairaland. by Abfinest007(m): 9:37pm On May 23, 2022
So it now the turn of d guys
Re: Five Kinds Of Ladies You'll Find On Nairaland. by Unzerious: 9:40pm On May 23, 2022
I Wish us all more Woo-Men in Nairaland grin

1 Like

Re: Five Kinds Of Ladies You'll Find On Nairaland. by kingscare1(m): 9:47pm On May 23, 2022
What about "the Naggist" those ladies that would nag with you till you go loco.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five Kinds Of Ladies You'll Find On Nairaland. by 9182736455O1999(m): 9:56pm On May 23, 2022
Nairaland Men no dey ever carry last. grin

1 Like

Re: Five Kinds Of Ladies You'll Find On Nairaland. by LollySeaSide: 10:01pm On May 23, 2022
I tok am!
Here we go!!
Re: Five Kinds Of Ladies You'll Find On Nairaland. by chatinent: 10:04pm On May 23, 2022
kingscare1:
What about "the Naggist" those ladies that would nag with you till you go loco.
Lol. Normal normal, women dey nag sha.
Re: Five Kinds Of Ladies You'll Find On Nairaland. by Stallionhorse: 10:04pm On May 23, 2022
What about the ones that inbox us for hookup??

2 Likes

Re: Five Kinds Of Ladies You'll Find On Nairaland. by Benjaniblinks(m): 10:08pm On May 23, 2022
undecided
Re: Five Kinds Of Ladies You'll Find On Nairaland. by LogicBomb8: 10:33pm On May 23, 2022
*Me thinking hard which category FENANDEZISBACK fall into*

3 Likes

Re: Five Kinds Of Ladies You'll Find On Nairaland. by BigBellyBurst(m): 10:34pm On May 23, 2022
You forgot to add the mentally unstable ones.

Especially that one that always uses Korean memes.

1 Like

Re: Five Kinds Of Ladies You'll Find On Nairaland. by ChoCho54(f): 10:34pm On May 23, 2022
Type of women you find on NL and this is what your horizontally growing head could churn out?

3 Likes

Re: Five Kinds Of Ladies You'll Find On Nairaland. by BigBellyBurst(m): 10:36pm On May 23, 2022
LogicBomb8:
*Me thinking hard which category FENANDEZISBACK fall into*
That wan na crossdresser.

E no even dey for any category sef.

Denrele's cousin. Wokesm abi wokeness don scatter dawan brain finish.
Re: Five Kinds Of Ladies You'll Find On Nairaland. by Sergio104(m): 10:39pm On May 23, 2022
undecided
Re: Five Kinds Of Ladies You'll Find On Nairaland. by Truetalk3139: 10:47pm On May 23, 2022
Lol
Re: Five Kinds Of Ladies You'll Find On Nairaland. by SweetSauce(f): 10:58pm On May 23, 2022
ChoCho54:
Type of women you find on NL and this is what your horizontally growing head could churn out?
Horizontally growing head shocked
grin grin grin
Re: Five Kinds Of Ladies You'll Find On Nairaland. by LogicBomb8: 11:02pm On May 23, 2022
BigBellyBurst:
That wan na crossdresser.
E no even dey for any category sef.
Denrele's cousin. Wokesm abi wokeness don scatter dawan brain finish.
Chai you wicked pass.. wike
Re: Five Kinds Of Ladies You'll Find On Nairaland. by ChoCho54(f): 11:23pm On May 23, 2022
SweetSauce:

Horizontally growing head shocked
grin grin grin
My dear sister na wa. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Five Kinds Of Ladies You'll Find On Nairaland. by Iykman042(m): 11:25pm On May 23, 2022
The Team virgin crew.

The Evening newspapers them.

those who create thread to ask senseless questions about 'how do I look'
Re: Five Kinds Of Ladies You'll Find On Nairaland. by JohnPortar: 11:33pm On May 23, 2022
Make I no talk my mind.
Re: Five Kinds Of Ladies You'll Find On Nairaland. by Mastakija(m): 1:18am On May 24, 2022
Am i d only one downloading those gifs

Re: Five Kinds Of Ladies You'll Find On Nairaland. by mazizitonene(m): 1:32am On May 24, 2022
grin angry
Re: Five Kinds Of Ladies You'll Find On Nairaland. by donaldking10: 2:47am On May 24, 2022
hmmmm
Re: Five Kinds Of Ladies You'll Find On Nairaland. by modskiller(m): 3:31am On May 24, 2022
grin
Re: Five Kinds Of Ladies You'll Find On Nairaland. by Biafranodogwu55: 5:59am On May 24, 2022
And they include....

Iyaebe

Islandlady

Pocohantas

FERNANDEZISFINISHED

Jeon

siofra

candidlady

Ishilove

To mention but a few.....
Re: Five Kinds Of Ladies You'll Find On Nairaland. by h0pze3: 6:52am On May 24, 2022
Mastakija:
Am i d only one downloading those gifs

Not at all grin
Re: Five Kinds Of Ladies You'll Find On Nairaland. by Manofsteel2013(m): 7:25am On May 24, 2022
Hmmm...
Re: Five Kinds Of Ladies You'll Find On Nairaland. by siofra(f): 9:32am On May 24, 2022
Stallionhorse:
What about the ones that inbox us for hookup??

Those are your fellow men angry
Re: Five Kinds Of Ladies You'll Find On Nairaland. by Uniquetani1(f): 4:34pm On May 24, 2022
Eheen
Not even interesting

1 Like

Re: Five Kinds Of Ladies You'll Find On Nairaland. by ciro11(m): 3:59pm On May 25, 2022
grin grin grin grin, chatinent nor go kill person

1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Perfume / Boko Haram The Movie! / Very Funny: 10 Types Of Lecturers You Meet In The University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.