Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,139 members, 7,916,340 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 08:54 PM

2023: We Will Fight Terrorrists Daily Until They Run Away – Amaechi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: We Will Fight Terrorrists Daily Until They Run Away – Amaechi (222 Views)

ESN Terrorrists Gunned Down People At Registration Center. Pictures And Video. / 2023: We Will Bomb Terrorrists Daily Until They Run Away – Amaechi / Akinwunmi Adesina, 2023: We Want Yoruba Muslim As President - MURIC To Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: We Will Fight Terrorrists Daily Until They Run Away – Amaechi by Antell95(m): 7:06am On May 24, 2022
2023 presidential aspirant and former Minister of Transportation under the All Progressives Congress (APC), Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi has said that if he emerge as the president of Nigeria, he will ensure that terrorists and their hideouts are bombarded daily until they disappear into thin air.

Amaechi recalled how he combated the menace of militants and other criminal elements under six(6) months when he was elected governor of Rivers State.

The former transport minister made this remark in Katsina on Monday, while canvassing for the support of delegates ahead of the forthcoming primaries to elect the APC flag-bearer for the office of the President come 2023.

He said: “If you know Rivers State before I became the Governor, you will know there were serious cases of kidnappings and killings in the State that made oil companies move away, but in 6 months, I restored security.

“General Buratai (former Chief of Army Staff) was then a Brigade Commander, for six months I did not sleep. So I said, they too will not sleep. Until they left Rivers people to sleep, then me too, I started sleeping.

“That’s why anywhere I go for consultations with delegates, I go with Gen. Buratai and former Inspector General of Police, Abba Suleiman, who was the Commissioner of Police in Rivers State at the time and the former Chief of Air Staff, Sadique Abubakar who was Air Force commander in Rivers then. We were bombing them everyday until they ran away.”

On the state of Nigeria’a economy, the former transport minister said “there is need to move back to agriculture and move from agriculture to industrialization and manufacturing.”

In response, Governor Aminu Bello Masari of Katsina State described Amaechi as a very hardworking and courageous person, noting that the former transport minister need not blow his trumpet but should allow them blow it for him.

Masari then went ahead to pinpoint the challenges bedeviling the State, primarily the issue of insecurity and the urgent need to rehabilitate displaced people as a result of banditry, calling on aspirants to have that at the back of their mind whenever they come to the State to seek support of its people.

Source: https://reloadnaija.com/2023-we-will-fight-terrorrists-daily-until-they-run-away-amaechi/

Re: 2023: We Will Fight Terrorrists Daily Until They Run Away – Amaechi by Malory: 7:07am On May 24, 2022
Even when you couldn't protect the railways as a minister of transportation
Re: 2023: We Will Fight Terrorrists Daily Until They Run Away – Amaechi by tillaman(m): 7:08am On May 24, 2022
Stfu Amaechi
We both know your ambition in DOA, you are never gonna win

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: We Will Fight Terrorrists Daily Until They Run Away – Amaechi by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 7:11am On May 24, 2022
person wey dey use mouth dey drive motor no dey jam.
Re: 2023: We Will Fight Terrorrists Daily Until They Run Away – Amaechi by Denkpology: 7:11am On May 24, 2022
Amechi can't be more general than Buhari
Re: 2023: We Will Fight Terrorrists Daily Until They Run Away – Amaechi by GoooodHardDick: 7:11am On May 24, 2022
Normally, Amechi is far better than Tinubu.
But I'll go for Peter Obi anyday anytime, twice on Tuesday morning.
Re: 2023: We Will Fight Terrorrists Daily Until They Run Away – Amaechi by StrongandMighty: 7:13am On May 24, 2022
Okay but Buhari promised us more than this...
Re: 2023: We Will Fight Terrorrists Daily Until They Run Away – Amaechi by ozo13(m): 7:14am On May 24, 2022
Malory:
Even when you couldn't protect the railways as a minister of transportation
leave the man.as if the current one there is fighting his own fight on weekly basis.all they are good at is promise upon promise amd no substance to actualize it
Re: 2023: We Will Fight Terrorrists Daily Until They Run Away – Amaechi by Pierohandsome: 7:14am On May 24, 2022
Rt Honourable ,lower your voice pleaae.if not they may not give you the ticket, nah Dem full there
Re: 2023: We Will Fight Terrorrists Daily Until They Run Away – Amaechi by Nebulax: 7:15am On May 24, 2022
Interesting to read
Re: 2023: We Will Fight Terrorrists Daily Until They Run Away – Amaechi by Antell95(m): 7:17am On May 24, 2022
Why una dey roast Amaechi angry angry
Re: 2023: We Will Fight Terrorrists Daily Until They Run Away – Amaechi by Parachoko: 7:29am On May 24, 2022
On Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand Gidigba
Re: 2023: We Will Fight Terrorrists Daily Until They Run Away – Amaechi by mopol123: 7:36am On May 24, 2022
this man is already pilling up his lies,am not aware of those bombing he is claiming while he was governor and is also know it was amnesty that ended militancy. His boss promised to make fuel lower than the 85 naira he met on ground by now we buy fuel almost 3times the price he met it. I tire for them abeg
Re: 2023: We Will Fight Terrorrists Daily Until They Run Away – Amaechi by Rastaramsey(m): 7:59am On May 24, 2022
This one don start again grin grin
Why una no fight am before and now undecided undecided

Believe politicians at your own peril...

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi And Ojukwu / 2023: AMAGOG Urge Delegates To Vote For Wike / PDP: Race For VP Slot Begins After Atiku’s Emergence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.