Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,079 members, 7,890,580 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 04:15 PM

Opportuinty To Get Trained And Force Emplyers To Recruit You! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Opportuinty To Get Trained And Force Emplyers To Recruit You! (472 Views)

Immigration To Recruit 5,000 Personnel Soon / Good News! Immigration Set To Recruit 5,000 Officers / Nigeria Police Get Approval To Recruit More Personnel – Official (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Opportuinty To Get Trained And Force Emplyers To Recruit You! by igmanny: 6:08pm On Jul 15, 2011
Hi,
I am here to assist in changing the lives of our youth. However, haven travel led to some countries, I observed that most youths are not employed in Nigeria and abroad because they give more attention to paper certification without having the skills .
In view of that, i am giving away some video tutor in any field of IT owing to opportunity for people to study in sound computer training centers or travel abroad.
This is a video clip focuses on 100% practical skills, tutoring from A to Z of every field of IT.
like oracle, java, c#, vb.net, SQL, Cisco (CCNA & CCNP), security, window server, wireless, project management, Microsoft office etc.
There also dumps for any field.
If you wish for one- one training, you can contact us too.
This is a must for any one whom is kin to change is IT career without spending huge money to computer schools.

call: 08026152943 to enlist for it.

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of A Computer Operator With Knowlegde Of Peachtree Accounting / Mechanical And Electrical Engineers Wanted / Job Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.