Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,114 members, 7,916,257 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 06:58 PM

The Psychology Of Boys To Men Who Saw Their Dad Beating Their Mum - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Psychology Of Boys To Men Who Saw Their Dad Beating Their Mum (559 Views)

Ghanaian Lady Allows 2 'Area Boys' To Publicly Handle Her Chest / A Mother Lied To Her 3 Daughters For 25 Years That They Were Raped By Their Dad / Lady Competed With Her Sister To Have Sex With Their Dad (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Psychology Of Boys To Men Who Saw Their Dad Beating Their Mum by guobe: 8:46am On May 24, 2022
There are two faced psychology of kids that have turned men now who watched their dad beating their mum years ago.Most African men do beat their wives with the kids watching and this have psychological effect on the kids .When these kids turn to men they are now meant to make a decision on the wives they get married to either to continue on the path of what the dad was doing then by beating their wives now or a decision never to strike the wife because they didn't like the manner the dad was abusing their mum.Its advisable that young couples do not fight in the presence of their kids as this may have a long psychological effect on the kids.
Re: The Psychology Of Boys To Men Who Saw Their Dad Beating Their Mum by Choilila: 9:03am On May 24, 2022
Reason why most Africa Men love to marry a woman like their mothers. Because she was submissive to the mud.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Psychology Of Boys To Men Who Saw Their Dad Beating Their Mum by Dreadlock69(m): 9:09am On May 24, 2022
Gave us mental scar

Any girl wey insult me nah normals as far say nah mouth

But you touch me , one of us must go hospital to other go write statement for police

1 Like

Re: The Psychology Of Boys To Men Who Saw Their Dad Beating Their Mum by guobe: 9:22am On May 24, 2022
Choilila:
Reason why most Africa Men love to marry a woman like their mothers.
Because she was submissive to the mud.
I think respect should be mutual between both couples,I don't really like that word submissiveness.Both parties should treat other with respect.Marriage should not be a master slave institution.my opinion though.
Re: The Psychology Of Boys To Men Who Saw Their Dad Beating Their Mum by guobe: 9:23am On May 24, 2022
Dreadlock69:
Gave us mental scar

But you touch me , one of us must go hospital to other go write statement for police
yes certainly it ain't pretty,alot of mothers received better beatings then.
Re: The Psychology Of Boys To Men Who Saw Their Dad Beating Their Mum by Jennyclay(f): 9:40am On May 24, 2022
Dreadlock69:
Gave us mental scar
Woman beater like you!!

2 Likes

Re: The Psychology Of Boys To Men Who Saw Their Dad Beating Their Mum by Dreadlock69(m): 11:17am On May 24, 2022
Jennyclay:
Woman beater like you!!

Weréy if she break bottle for my head make I dey shine teeth dey look am
Re: The Psychology Of Boys To Men Who Saw Their Dad Beating Their Mum by Jennyclay(f): 11:21am On May 24, 2022
Dreadlock69:

Weréy if she break bottle for my head make I dey shine teeth dey look am
You're the one who's werey.

Rubbish!! Woman beater!!
Re: The Psychology Of Boys To Men Who Saw Their Dad Beating Their Mum by Dreadlock69(m): 11:27am On May 24, 2022
Jennyclay:
You're the one who's werey.

Rubbish!! Woman beater!!

If you feel some type of way, you better slide and get revenge.

Therapy ain't helping sis.
Re: The Psychology Of Boys To Men Who Saw Their Dad Beating Their Mum by Married2Crypto(m): 11:55am On May 24, 2022
hmm, e hard 4me to hit d gal gender, even when i dey younger, a female classmate light me hot slap and dey were holding her self as she still wanted to fight me. Bcuz i misplaced her chemistry notebook. Now, as i dey so, if ummi push me to, i go just go my separate way instead. No time to go beastly on a woman. We move

(1) (Reply)

Meet An 11-year-old Girl Alleged To Be The Youngest Mother In Nigeria / 6 Relationship Red Flags You Should Never Ignore / What's Your Opinion On This..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.