Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,720 members, 7,882,443 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 05:22 AM

Addmoney Loan Goes Wrong - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Addmoney Loan Goes Wrong (39559 Views)

When Paying A Debt Goes Wrong-How A Customer Incurred Extra N6m Debt. / Online Buying Goes Wrong... / Money Transferred To UBA Landed In Firstbank Account: Nibss Goes Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Addmoney Loan Goes Wrong by BabaIbo: 2:28pm On May 25, 2022
nedekid:

Are you ready to chase people to get your money back? Money the person you lent will flex, then give you all sorts of story the next day. Tell people you are harrasing him because of chicken change?

I only give it to those I can get my money back from peacefully OR forcefully and those that are reachable with physical address, not this that I will start looking for or calling.
Re: Addmoney Loan Goes Wrong by Maicraze20: 2:28pm On May 25, 2022
victorv12:
LCredit, OkLoan and Fairmoney na bastard!
carbon and branch are the best loan app ...

1 Like

Re: Addmoney Loan Goes Wrong by Sambaby7640: 2:29pm On May 25, 2022
MrCover:
Nawa o

Nothing No Go See ooooo
I'll start reporting your post this man!. Stop derailing threads!
Re: Addmoney Loan Goes Wrong by bigcee(m): 2:29pm On May 25, 2022
EnglandAmaka:
They don't call your contacts again. They will keep on calling you begging you to pay.

Talking out of experience. They don't call your contacts any more.

LCredit, Oxloan, Fairmoney, Ease Cash, True Naira. These ones here for sure don't call your contacts again.

Don't ask me how i found out
Senior man grin

Re: Addmoney Loan Goes Wrong by tiswell(m): 2:30pm On May 25, 2022
VlamesIffect:
grin grin grin

Why u sef dey go take loan when u no get means to payback? Abi na Man u straight win u use am carry?
wicked gal grin

Re: Addmoney Loan Goes Wrong by dissman: 2:32pm On May 25, 2022
I think there is also a scam going on with these loan companies. A neighbor of mine borrowed 15K from one app two weeks ago, and she was credited 11,300 to refund 16,350 or so. She said last Sunday was her due date but by Thursday, a guy called her letting her know that if she pay before the due date, the interest will be subsided in case of subsequent loans. The guy sent her a screenshot of the dashboard from his end with the amount she is to pay and the woman agreed to pay that Thursday. He sent her an account which I later checked to be a monnify account and the woman paid.

On Saturday night, another person, who is a female this time, called the woman that she has not paid the loan she took from them. They chatted for long, the woman sent her SS of the conversation with the other guy and the receipt of the repayment. After dragging forth and back, the caller said it is not their company while she sent a new account to the woman to pay. This new account is also a monnify account with a different username from the other guy. The woman tried reaching the other guy, but she has been blocked from WhatsApp n calls.

If they are different companies, how did the guy know the exact money she owes, and why are the two companies using a monnify account?

They have been threatening to embarrass the woman since Sunday and I felt bad for her
Re: Addmoney Loan Goes Wrong by MrCover: 2:32pm On May 25, 2022
Sambaby7640:
I'll start reporting your post this man!. Stop derailing threads!

Are you really confused?
Re: Addmoney Loan Goes Wrong by Rexymania(m): 2:33pm On May 25, 2022
Hmmmm Nigerians are suffering
Re: Addmoney Loan Goes Wrong by OvertheTop(m): 2:35pm On May 25, 2022
Danonym:
It's been 4 days since the transfer was made.
I contacted my kuda and they've seen the transfer has been sent, But they said they haven't seen anything till now.
Also I want to thank everyone who responded,
I'm grateful.
I didn't even expect anybody to see this post....
Cus currently what's happening in my family and all around is making me feel very low.
I hope I move past this

No matter how bad....Do not Think About Suicide!!
you will get over it!

1 Like

Re: Addmoney Loan Goes Wrong by stacyadams: 2:36pm On May 25, 2022
Danonym:
Hi everybody, I collected Loan from addmoney.

A loan of N31,000...I made a transaction and it went horribly wrong, so I had to borrow from another app and pay them their 37k, they said they did not receive it...I contacted my bank and nothing yet..

Now my loan has been 4 days overdue and I am to pay N40,000, I've been hustling and trying to pay back but to no avail

Just yesterday they called my family and insulted them, the thing just weaken me, they promised I will go viral....I am just currently lying down, weak..nothing to do..
Also this is my first post

go buy chilld coke, buy sharwamah chop, sleep..no let loan apps depress u.

2 Likes

Re: Addmoney Loan Goes Wrong by bigcee(m): 2:36pm On May 25, 2022
DonMaxxy:
grin grin grin

Loan App is the latest cashout for guys way sabi. I know of a guy that borrowed money from 6 loan apps close to ₦100k

Quick check gave him ₦35k
Sokoloan gave him ₦16k to pay ₦21k
Aje Loan gave him ₦17k to ₦23k
EasiMoni gave him ₦16k to pay ₦21k800
Lcredit gave him ₦16k to pay ₦20k
Then 9cash and Hicash gave him ₦9k to pay ₦15k each.
He collected all there Money run. He said he will go to his bank and change both his ATM cards and block his account from auto debit.

They don call him tire. That's what he was telling me yesterday.
I am not in Nigeria, and don't have either NIN or Voters card, I would have followed his Tutorial on loan apps and cashout myself grin grin

Re: Addmoney Loan Goes Wrong by Iseoluwani: 2:36pm On May 25, 2022
Danonym:

A loan of N31,000...I made a transaction and it went horribly wrong, so I had to borrow from another app and pay them their 37k, they said they did not receive it...I contacted my bank and nothing yet..

Now my loan has been 4 days overdue and I am to pay N40,000, I've been hustling and trying to pay back but to no avail

Just yesterday they called my family and insulted them, the thing just weaken me, they promised I will go viral....I am just currently lying down, weak..nothing to do..

Drop their number let us help you blast them. No be only them get sushi

2 Likes

Re: Addmoney Loan Goes Wrong by NoToPile: 2:37pm On May 25, 2022
abbey621:
I just don't understand the business model, only a crazy business would believe they can loan Nigerians money and expect to be paid back. These businesses should know that most Nigerians are very very stubborn in fact very wicked set of people. People that would rent houses and refuse to pay and still threaten landlord for daring to ask for rent, people wey dey owe money but you will find them at beer and suya joint every weekend grin grin grin.

Imagine this one, you borrowed 30k you no fit pay so you ended up borrowing another loan to pay for the first loan, AMAKA WHY? If these loan companies had done their risk analysis properly they would have seen someone who clearly cannot live within his means, they would have seen someone that is high risk, sooner or later most of these companies would pack up when they realize Nigerians no get shame, in fact shameless is our national identity grin grin grin grin

I wonder oo but then the only way they can get paid back is the defamation or the LAPO style, I don't know how those LAPO people do it but they get their money back. This was even before all these apps came.

If you Borrow a typical Nigerian money without collateral you are on your own
Re: Addmoney Loan Goes Wrong by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 25, 2022
Danonym:
I contacted my kuda and they've seen the transfer has been sent, But they said they haven't seen anything till now.
I'm grateful.
Cus currently what's happening in my family and all around is making me feel very low.
I hope I move past this

Why not send the screenshot to the people insulting you.
Re: Addmoney Loan Goes Wrong by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 25, 2022
Cmanforall:

Whats the reason for taking the loan?
What did you do with the loan- investment, payback debt, gambling, drinks, etc.?

Can you say what the 'hustling' is?
Moreover, why take loan you can't pay back?

Wetin you wan use the hustle do?
Re: Addmoney Loan Goes Wrong by Maforgreats(m): 2:41pm On May 25, 2022
EnglandAmaka:
They don't call your contacts again. They will keep on calling you begging you to pay.

LCredit, Oxloan, Fairmoney, Ease Cash, True Naira. These ones here for sure don't call your contacts again.

Bad guy, u go still pay them
Re: Addmoney Loan Goes Wrong by invectives(m): 2:42pm On May 25, 2022
Legitz:
Go to your bank customer care to know if the money was delivered successfully to addmoney. If yes ,take it up with addmoney,if no then get reversal and refund addmoney .
Don't let any loan app frustrate you ,try your best to repay that loan.

If I'm in your shoe ,I will tell addmoney to collect their money from those family and friends they contacted. Few days after your loan is due ,they've started blackmailing you?

When Okash tried that nonsense with me ,I locked up , deleted their app ,I got 25k loan from them to repay 33k within 3weeks ,I was able to repay 30k within that 3 weeks ,thou not onces ,7k ,10k,13k. Then a day after my loan is due one of their collector( a lady) with loosed mouth messaged me on WhatsApp to threaten me ,threatening me with blackmail on top 3k ,that I already have in mind to pay ,they started increasing the intrest every day with different threat, they end up increasing the 3k to 26k before I deleted their app. They should go on with blackmailing me, I don't care, they should also get their money from anybody they blackmail me to
Addmoney is an illegal online loan app...u can't take anything up with Dem...

Mind you,they are the same as AIM LOAN and anoda app like dat....

U can't take anything up with Dem....no office address ETC...a real loan coy won't harrass customers like dat....
Re: Addmoney Loan Goes Wrong by Betapikin101: 2:44pm On May 25, 2022
For ur pure and undiluted honey, for wholesales and retail purposes. If u are thinking of starting a business or adding to ur business pls don't sleep on this.

Re: Addmoney Loan Goes Wrong by lomprico(m): 2:45pm On May 25, 2022
Danonym:

Oga go and pay the money you borrowed! Leave all this c0ck & bull story.
Re: Addmoney Loan Goes Wrong by aklion: 2:45pm On May 25, 2022
My own loan I no collect. Have never and will never collect from such. But them go call me say so so and so collect loan and never pay say make tell them. Next them begin threaten me fa. Me wey no Sabi wetin sup. On calling the defaulters them say yes them take loan but they never gave them my number as guarantor. So why are they doing this. How can loan company agree to give loan u collect number as guarantor them no call to hear from them first before issuing out the loan. Na to begin threaten who no nothing about the transaction them Sabi show power. This time am waiting for any of them to call me. Be like una go hear us for Frontline news soon...
Re: Addmoney Loan Goes Wrong by Emeskhalifa(m): 2:45pm On May 25, 2022
Danonym:
I'm grateful.
I hope I move past this

Ask Kuda to give you the session ID, give it to the loan app to investigate. Or on your own, get session ID from kuda and email nibbs. Nibbs will confirm if the transfer was successful or not. If they say it was successful then you definitely know the problem is from the loan platform.

1 Like

Re: Addmoney Loan Goes Wrong by dontrulee: 2:46pm On May 25, 2022
Nigerians no go learn from loan apps Sha.
The crazy ones like me know how to collect loan without paying back and also avoiding embarrassment. Unfortunately, the money they dispense is very small and the interest is quite high. I don't need their meagre sum.

1 Like

Re: Addmoney Loan Goes Wrong by toujurs: 2:47pm On May 25, 2022
So why are you tell us,when you collected the loan did you tell us. So what's your point now . Let me not sound inconsiderate though, it's a bad time for you. I get, but you guys should learn to have savings. Be responsible na haba, is it every thing someone will teach you guys.
Re: Addmoney Loan Goes Wrong by jaxxy(m): 2:48pm On May 25, 2022
Cmanforall:

Whats the reason for taking the loan?
What did you do with the loan- investment, payback debt, gambling, drinks, etc.?

Can you say what the 'hustling' is?
Moreover, why take loan you can't pay back?

probably took a loan to gamble. if not what dies he mean by transaction gone wrong and u end up having no money again u had to go and borrow from another loan app?? undecided
Re: Addmoney Loan Goes Wrong by Merelyn(f): 2:52pm On May 25, 2022
EnglandAmaka:

U forgot to add Carbon ( one finance)
Re: Addmoney Loan Goes Wrong by Honchoslim16(m): 2:53pm On May 25, 2022
Op, if you have paid you don't need to stress yourself.
They won't do anything to you, except to call your contacts and threaten them with useless messages.
I have worked with loan companies....the issue of the company not receiving the money is a daily thing, because they make use of Virtual account numbers.
If you go to the bank to complain, they will tell you that the money is sent!
Just keep the proof of payment with you, incase they are trying to harass you.
Nothing will happen to you!

1 Like

Re: Addmoney Loan Goes Wrong by millionboi(m): 2:53pm On May 25, 2022
Gkay1:
Since sokoloan embarrassed me, to take loan from any app tire me.
hahahaha
Re: Addmoney Loan Goes Wrong by bigcee(m): 2:53pm On May 25, 2022
Una no dey hear word. Carbon and Branch is still the best loan app. Dem no go ever disgrace your papa. Las las na phone calls and text messages dem go take dey disturb you.
Re: Addmoney Loan Goes Wrong by chibu4u2(m): 2:54pm On May 25, 2022
Danonym:

There's this group on fb " say no to sokoloan, lcredit". I'll advice you join them, you'll see people's experience on loan app and how they were able to cope with defamation.
Re: Addmoney Loan Goes Wrong by Elidrisy20: 2:57pm On May 25, 2022
DonMaxxy:
grin grin grin

Loan App is the latest cashout for guys way sabi. I know of a guy that borrowed money from 6 loan apps close to ₦100k

Quick check gave him ₦35k
Sokoloan gave him ₦16k to pay ₦21k
Aje Loan gave him ₦17k to ₦23k
EasiMoni gave him ₦16k to pay ₦21k800
Lcredit gave him ₦16k to pay ₦20k
Then 9cash and Hicash gave him ₦9k to pay ₦15k each.
He collected all there Money run. He said he will go to his bank and change both his ATM cards and block his account from auto debit.

They don call him tire. That's what he was telling me yesterday.
I am not in Nigeria, and don't have either NIN or Voters card, I would have followed his Tutorial on loan apps and cashout myself grin grin
Na God go catch you
Re: Addmoney Loan Goes Wrong by nedekid: 2:58pm On May 25, 2022
BabaIbo:

I only give it to those I can get my money back from peacefully OR forcefully and those that are reachable with physical address, not this that I will start looking for or calling.
Ahaa, that one is even worse. I have been there.
Are you ready to make enemies with friends, neighbors etc?
Remember aluu 6? Na debt them go drag that they met their sad end.
Forcefully? Persin weh we do Ajor ie contribution with(my first and last time) chop our money, when it was time to pay Guyman start stories, say them thief money from him acct, different stories. Meanwhile when this guy collected the money, his pussy level went up, him de lodge with minimum 2 chicks every night, de burn 50k at a sitting to drink with oloshos!
Time to pay debt, story. Omo we went to his house to make wahala, for where, we went to police station.
Police say better make we manage the guy to pay because if they charge him to court, last last court can say he should pay 2k per month untill the debt is cleared! Hoowww?? Shoooo!!! How you go pay 2k monthly to clear igbese of 1m shocked
Bro, sorry for boring you. Nigerians don't pay debt, it is not worth it.
Re: Addmoney Loan Goes Wrong by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 25, 2022
Honchoslim16:
Op, if you have paid you don't need to stress yourself.
They won't do anything to you, except to call your contacts and threaten them with useless messages.
I have worked with loan companies....the issue of the company not receiving the money is a daily thing, because they make use of Virtual account numbers.
If you go to the bank to complain, they will tell you that the money is sent!
Just keep the proof of payment with you, incase they are trying to harass you.
Nothing will happen to you!

Is it true they add interest when a loan is default? There are some loans you cannot payback within the time given. because of the interests.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Olasele Anthony Accuses Polaris Bank Of Freezing His Account, Claiming He’s Dead / GIFMIS Codes Needed For Payment Settlement On Remita. / Tomato Price Crashes As Ghana, Cameroon Supplies Hit Nigerian Markets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.