Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,050 members, 7,970,250 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 01:29 AM

How Can The South-south People Be Empowered? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Can The South-south People Be Empowered? (553 Views)

Advice For The South-south People / Is South South people Now Enemy Of Ibo? / Biafra: Did Igbos Force The South South People To Join Rebellion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can The South-south People Be Empowered? by Abagworo(m): 7:11pm On Jul 15, 2011
As a stake holder in South-south both through maternity and residence,I have often sat down and think of an existing and ever increasing problem of economic enpowerment.I have to state that I am looking at it from a Rivers State angle because it is the most populous and cosmopolitan State.

What is the best way for our able Governor to enpower the youths of Rivers State?Your suggestions are highly appreciated.I will give mine in due course.
Re: How Can The South-south People Be Empowered? by ektbear: 7:27pm On Jul 15, 2011
*subscribing*
Re: How Can The South-south People Be Empowered? by Kobojunkie: 2:44am On Jul 16, 2011
Civic Education!
Re: How Can The South-south People Be Empowered? by ektbear: 10:50am On Jul 16, 2011

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Foreign Policy Now Tied To Fdi / Uwazurike, 280 Massob Members Charged For Treason, Remanded / Emergency Alert; Time: 11:45am Date: 26th August, 2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.