Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,056 members, 7,980,763 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 01:49 AM

Popular Nigerian Tiktoker, Oscar Brown Reportedly Poisoned To Death By Best Frie - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Popular Nigerian Tiktoker, Oscar Brown Reportedly Poisoned To Death By Best Frie (735 Views)

Man Narrates How His Friend Was Poisoned To Death Same Day He Was Made Chairman / Nigerian Man Poisoned To Death By His Friend In Indonesia (Photos) / MC Real Abah Poisoned To Death By Friend In Abuja (Disturbing Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Popular Nigerian Tiktoker, Oscar Brown Reportedly Poisoned To Death By Best Frie by victorisreal02: 11:42am On May 24, 2022
Popular Nigerian TikToker, Oscar Brown Reportedly Poisoned To Death By Best Friend

“The popular Tiktoker passed away yesterday, May 23 in Asaba, Delta State.

Oscar Brown, a popular Nigerian TikToker has reportedly been poisoned to death.

According to reports he was poisoned by his best friend.

The same report says he had been poisoned before now, but he recovered, only to be poisoned again.

He died yesterday, May 23 in Asaba, Delta State.

Source:- https://9jaflaver.com/popular-nigerian-tiktoker-oscar-brown-reportedly-poisoned-to-death-by-best-friend/

Lalasticlala mynd44
Re: Popular Nigerian Tiktoker, Oscar Brown Reportedly Poisoned To Death By Best Frie by paulolee(m): 11:48am On May 24, 2022
jus too bad...too many evil people out there, sets of rats n snakes called friends dt would smile with you but are secretly burning in envy n jealousy inside them..
that's why I still think its a bad idea to flaunt wealth or success online bcoz this life is too fragile n just small lose guard, na 6 fit o...
the funny thing is dt, the so called haters and enemies we think we have only offline would just be hating from distance n are not even deadly or wicked than the so called friends, blood or OG we do keep around.
so many fake friends n the only one dt u may keep is dt friend that would happily defend n pray for you behind ur back..
as for me, I dnt have any friends, just my blood brothers dt i can share ideas n my wins with..
Re: Popular Nigerian Tiktoker, Oscar Brown Reportedly Poisoned To Death By Best Frie by dawnomike(m): 11:50am On May 24, 2022
May his soul rest in peace... This is sad

(1) (Reply)

[video] Big Boy Was Caught And Beaten After Swapping A Fake Iphone 13 Pro Max / A Nairalander Recieved A Threat Call From A Loan Company / Becoming A Graverobber In The 18th And 19th Centuries Required Two Main Qualitie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.