Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,400 members, 7,910,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 10:02 PM

The Total Collapse Of The Ukrainian Army In The Donbass Region Has Begun - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Total Collapse Of The Ukrainian Army In The Donbass Region Has Begun (1359 Views)

Nigerian Student Who Joined Russian Army In Ukraine Pleads For Citizenship / Russian State TV Declares World War 3 Has Begun (photos) / Thanks To Russia, The Ukrainian Army Has More Tanks Now Than When The War Began (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Total Collapse Of The Ukrainian Army In The Donbass Region Has Begun by mojounited(m): 5:54pm On May 24, 2022
Balogunodua:

Time for negotiation is gone...
He's such a stubborn fly. With the way his Army and Azov Battalion killed the people of Donbas, I'm sure DPR and LPR will want nothing to do with Ukraine again after this war; just like the two Korean countries.
Re: The Total Collapse Of The Ukrainian Army In The Donbass Region Has Begun by Dvdpity: 5:58pm On May 24, 2022
Balogunodua:

You shouldn't use Russia as an example with USA...it should be USA against Belarus grin
They ran away from goat herder's in Afghanistan. One on one USA can't defeat Belarus. They will like to form a coalition of 30 countries to fight against one country. Pussies

6 Likes

Re: The Total Collapse Of The Ukrainian Army In The Donbass Region Has Begun by Appleyard(m): 6:01pm On May 24, 2022
Drenimarcus:

It is like they just upped the gear a bit this week! Destruction everywhere! Artillery pounding, KA-52s doing their thing, SUs doing their thing and TOS doing their thing. I wouldn't wanna be a Ukkie soldier right now. Even mercenaries are leaving.

It's like hell raining on Earth. I pity those Uki soldiers. Many of them are getting more demoralized watching their colleagues killed everyday. While they have the numbers, they're outgunned by the Russians.

1 Like

Re: The Total Collapse Of The Ukrainian Army In The Donbass Region Has Begun by Appleyard(m): 6:03pm On May 24, 2022
AldrichAmes:

Artillery, EW and reconnaissance drones.

Russian doctrine and use of artillery is second to none. Ukraine never had a chance from day 1. Russians just held back and played it soft from the beginning due to brotherly bond. But the gloves are off a bit now (now even fully off).

NATO needs to be very scared.
The Russian guns are blazing everywhere. Is like chaos in a town hall right now.

1 Like

Re: The Total Collapse Of The Ukrainian Army In The Donbass Region Has Begun by Drenimarcus(m): 6:04pm On May 24, 2022
Appleyard:

It's like hell raining on Earth. I pity those Uki soldiers. Many of them are getting more demoralized watching their colleagues killed everyday. While they have the numbers, they're outgunned by the Russians.

Once azov surrendered! I knew it will break their morale. As soon as i saw this flag earlier in March, i knew what awaits Ukkies is death.

1 Like

Re: The Total Collapse Of The Ukrainian Army In The Donbass Region Has Begun by okeysoninv: 6:08pm On May 24, 2022
AldrichAmes:
Last week, I predicted that the Ukrainian army in the Donbass from will collapse in 2-3 weeks.

But it looks like it might happen faster than I predicted since Pentagon just ordered Kiev to pull out of Donbass to a much more defendable line along Dnipro-Kharkov line.

The last 3 days have been an utter failure for Ukrainians in Donbass and Russians have been conquering everything on their path and it looks like we might witness a total collapse of the Ukrainian army in Donbass in the next few day once the Russians take Aviidka, Niiu York and Bakmut.

When Russians lock in to fight and their artillery kicks off - no national on this planet can defeat on the ground. There’s a reason why Russians call artillery “the God of war”. That’s their doctrine.
trash, 50% of Donetsk are in Ukraine's hand and 10% of luhansk are also in their hand..infact Russia as thrown more than 10BTG's in severeodonetsk but Ukraine's armed forces are repelling them.
Re: The Total Collapse Of The Ukrainian Army In The Donbass Region Has Begun by tamdun: 6:11pm On May 24, 2022
Drenimarcus:
Ukkies morale so low and down right now. The soldiers dont wanna fight no more and are surrendering en masse. Total capitulation. The Bear smells blood and is going in the for the killing. Hungary, Poland and Romania lie in wait to take their pound of land from Ukraine. Total destruction and chaos right now!
The moral went south immediately the Azov soldiers surrendered

2 Likes

Re: The Total Collapse Of The Ukrainian Army In The Donbass Region Has Begun by Balogunodua(m): 6:11pm On May 24, 2022
Dvdpity:

They ran away from goat herder's in Afghanistan. One on one USA can't defeat Belarus. They will like to form a coalition of 30 countries to fight against one country. Pussies
Ordinary farmers bleep them in Vietnam grin

North Korea force chased the from Seoul three times and fought them to stalemate despite the support they had from UN force cheesy

USA are weaklings cheesy

6 Likes

Re: The Total Collapse Of The Ukrainian Army In The Donbass Region Has Begun by Balogunodua(m): 6:14pm On May 24, 2022
mojounited:

He's such a stubborn fly. With the way his Army and Azov Battalion killed the people of Donbas, I'm sure DPR and LPR will want nothing to do with Ukraine again after this war; just like the two Korean countries.
Ukraine will be worst then Iraq after this war.

3 Likes

Re: The Total Collapse Of The Ukrainian Army In The Donbass Region Has Begun by NigerianSage: 7:31pm On May 24, 2022
AldrichAmes:

Saw it on a German pro-Ukrainian account on Twitter (will find the link).

If they don’t pull out - this is how Donbass will look like soon with tens of thousands of troops trapped in there:

See news source....

Putin folks are funny sha..
Re: The Total Collapse Of The Ukrainian Army In The Donbass Region Has Begun by awulio(f): 10:24pm On May 24, 2022
Check kyiv independent on twitter. Even they reporting that russia has encircled ukranian soldiers and taken multiple towns. The soldiers were told to pull back before they were fully encircled. Russia also released videos of them putting the russian flags in many cities. Plus mayor of one of the towns in donbas said the russian soldiers took over their town this morning.
Just bcuz u don't want to believe it doesn't make it false

Opolopoopolonio:
Pro-Putin luuuunatics can so pull out news from their asssses

Just visited Al Jazeera. No news like this.

3 Likes

Re: The Total Collapse Of The Ukrainian Army In The Donbass Region Has Begun by seunny4lif(m): 10:52pm On May 24, 2022
North #Donetsk:
#RussianArmy and #LPR army take Rozsadky, Svitlodarsk, Vozdvyzhenka, Myronivka, Rotti, Vidrodzhennya and the south part of Luhans'ke. West of Pospana, they also reach Pylypchatyne, advancing in direction of Artemivsk

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Made Me Laugh: Saudi Cleric Favours One-eye Veil / Dubai Police Unveil Ferrari And Lamborghini Patrol Cars. / Mother, Daughter Give Birth For Same Man, Same Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.