Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,475 members, 7,891,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 12:11 AM

How Is Life In Dubai? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Is Life In Dubai? (349 Views)

Nigerians In Other African Countries, How Is Life? / How Is Life In Poland.. / Is Life Abroad Worth The Stress And Hype? Memoirs Of A Naturalized Immigrant. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Is Life In Dubai? by ekesimo(m): 3:56pm On May 24, 2022
Ok. Currently now, am thinking of moving outside my current location to go husstle.

I stay in Aba and doing business there after my graduation but finding it very difficult to MEET UP again after the government demolished our shops in Ariaria market.

Am considering countries that will not be too expensive to go to with friendly immigration policy and can guarantee substantial income. Am a hard-working guy and very strong, so labour won't be a problem to me.

Most of my folks suggested Dubai, but am currently in dilemma having compared some who went and came back with nothing and those who went and re doing things that are substantial.

So I need a third party opinion. What do u guys think. Pls I need sound opinions so I won't make a grave mistake I may later live to regret
Re: How Is Life In Dubai? by ednut1(m): 5:36pm On May 24, 2022
Avoid dubai is what everyone i know is saying. Nigerians are finding it hard to get or renew work permit

1 Like

Re: How Is Life In Dubai? by ekesimo(m): 5:43pm On May 24, 2022
ednut1:
Avoid dubai is what everyone i know is saying. Nigerians are finding it hard to get or renew work permit

Thanks bro. But one of the guys was saying that the agency will procure a job for the person and will start work on arrival. So how can they do that without obtaining work permit
Re: How Is Life In Dubai? by ednut1(m): 5:44pm On May 24, 2022
ekesimo:

Thanks bro. But one of the guys was saying that the agency will procure a job for the person and will start work on arrival. So how can they do that without obtaining work permit
dog eat dog out there. You will only get scammed and stranded

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Possible Pathways To Canada Permanent Residence For Nigerians / / LAGOS ROAD CONSTRUCTION: See how innocent Lagosians are subjected to cruelty-pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.