Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,484 members, 7,881,660 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 06:28 AM

Igbos Are Now A Political Liability - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Are Now A Political Liability (1142 Views)

Wike Now A Political Liability To PDP- Umahi / Edo 2020: Group Calls Ize-iyamu A Political Liability, Hails Obaseki’s PDP Candi / APC Replies Davido, Calls Him A "Political Novice" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Are Now A Political Liability by DMerciful(m): 8:19pm On May 24, 2022
Who lose?
RevDesm0ndJuju:
Atiku choosing Obi was used by Tinubu to his advantage in the SW where they pitched the last elections as a rivalry between Obi and Osinbanjo . It became a Yoruba vs Igbo election despite the main contenders being both Fulani.

The highly inconsequential and ceremonial VP position will come in handy for the next winner.

And I pray Saraki does not pick an Igbo as his running mate giving how Yorubas ran with Atiku choosing Obi and also how the same Alausa etouts back then made GEJ's govt an Igbo one because GEJ appointed Igbos into sensitive posts in his govt.

Even the Muslim north will be paying attention on running mates more than the substantive candidature because of the growing Igbo hatred caused by the rantings and now killings of IPOB.

Igbo presidency ? Don't make me laugh.

A VP position zoned to the Igbos will hurt a candidate's chances at the polls.

So I dare say here that there won't be any Igbo on the presidential ballot for both the APC and PDP.

Re: Igbos Are Now A Political Liability by 9jii(m): 8:23pm On May 24, 2022
Obalacam:
I don't know why the obsession with Igbo people as if they are the reason why Nigeria is in retrogressive
Yoruba should leave Ndigbo alone and face their South West
So you want people to ignore all these your evil actions towards fellow Nigerians?

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Now A Political Liability by Obalacam(m): 8:28pm On May 24, 2022
9jii:

So you want people to ignore all these your evil actions towards fellow Nigerians?
Mr Nigeria, please kindly tell me the evil actions being perpetuated by the Igbos that you cannot ignore
Re: Igbos Are Now A Political Liability by 9jii(m): 8:30pm On May 24, 2022
Obalacam:

Mr Nigeria, please kindly tell me the evil actions being perpetuated by the Igbos that you cannot ignore
All that you spent the entire time here trying to depend and justify.
Go back to your previous posts

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Now A Political Liability by Obalacam(m): 8:36pm On May 24, 2022
9jii:

All that you spent the entire time here trying to depend and justify.
Go back to your previous posts
I can see that you are bored
Have a very pleasant evening
Re: Igbos Are Now A Political Liability by RevDesm0ndJuju: 4:10pm On May 26, 2022
Peter Obi has seen that he and his fellow yeebos are toxic waste .

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Now A Political Liability by future001: 4:12pm On May 26, 2022
If I open a thread and course your mama and papa hope you won’t start crying that Igbos are full of hate. Fish brain!
Re: Igbos Are Now A Political Liability by AntiMahdi: 6:18pm On May 26, 2022
future001:
If I open a thread and course your mama and papa hope you won’t start crying that Igbos are full of hate. Fish brain!

Go for it

It is your constitutional right to free speech

OSU

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Now A Political Liability by agadez007(m): 6:28pm On May 26, 2022
A people that think that human head and hand can give riches,how do you expect Afonjas to have sense?
Re: Igbos Are Now A Political Liability by SupremeSpecimen: 6:29pm On May 26, 2022
Mr Man

Buhari narrowly won reelection.
(n there's still people that call that into question)

Did the news not make it to your village?

Stop talking with your anus because of cheap data
Re: Igbos Are Now A Political Liability by RevDesm0ndJuju: 11:31pm On May 26, 2022
Kwankwaso is either a NL member or he thinks in the same direction as I.

Peter Obi dumped his DOA fake presidential bid under the PDP, quitting the party in the process only to run to lobby Kwankwaso for VP position.

Who do Igbo this thing will not make heaven .
Re: Igbos Are Now A Political Liability by olas24u(f): 9:37am On May 27, 2022
agadez007:
A people that think that human head and hand can give riches,how do you expect Afonjas to have sense?

A people that are so emotional and not open to criticism.

A people that will fight a wife and children over her dead husband, s properties.

A people that do not know about adoption of babies,instead steal and merchandise like a commodity. I will be back

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Now A Political Liability by AntiMahdi: 11:39pm On Jun 06, 2022
I warned you people about these Igbos

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos APC Primaries: Kperogi To Tinubu 'Karma Waiting For You This Weekend' / Senate President Lawan May Suffer Double Loss In One Week / Tears, Sorrow As Mass Burial Holds Today In Owo For 40 Catholics Killed By Fulan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.