Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,710 members, 7,882,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 03:26 AM

Survey for Nigerian residents - $20 prizes - CLOSING 31ST AUGUST - LAST DAY!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Survey for Nigerian residents - $20 prizes - CLOSING 31ST AUGUST - LAST DAY!!! (1093 Views)

Bwoffshore is Recruiting, Closing Date October 31st.... / Attention All Nigerian Residents!! / Apply Online For Latest Job At African Development Bank: 31st August Deadline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Survey for Nigerian residents - $20 prizes - CLOSING 31ST AUGUST - LAST DAY!!! by naijacutee(f): 2:42pm On Aug 09, 2007
Hi guys,
I didn't know where to put this, so I decided to post it in here, for anyone who is interested. You know how companies conduct surveys and offer people cash incentives to complete them? Well, here's one of such, and it's specific to residents of Nigeria only.

I know the organisers so I thought I'd help them spread it. It's a Consumer Demographic Survey, aimed for people living in Nigeria and the answers are come out in statistics, so your personal answers are not shown to the people on the other side.

The survey isn't very long - There are no more than 30 questions in total and it will take only about 10-15 mins of your time. At the end of the survey (August 31st), 10 winners will be drawn at random to receive $20 each. I thought this is a free chance to get some extra pocket change (even if you don't need it) so why not? The winners will be notified by text message or e-mail and the survey can only be accessed once, per respondent.

Cheers and all the best!

Heres the link : http://www.eSurveysPro.com/Survey.aspx?id=1b7b7b5b-36e6-4fae-b71b-e2764633538f
Re: Survey for Nigerian residents - $20 prizes - CLOSING 31ST AUGUST - LAST DAY!!! by adekennis(m): 6:58pm On Aug 09, 2007
thanks so much.i will try it now.
Re: Survey for Nigerian residents - $20 prizes - CLOSING 31ST AUGUST - LAST DAY!!! by naijacutee(f): 8:22pm On Aug 10, 2007
Oh my gosh!! I've got people sending me e-mails to ask me "Is this not a scam?" Let me clear one thing up - What can anyone possibly take from you with questions like "What newspaper do you read?" and "Do you have light in your area?" Nigerians, please there is more to life than we think o,

Maybe I should ask my friends to cancel the prize draw associated with the survey. . . I should have known, free things will only arouse suspicion in Nigeria. Sorry guys, we just thought an incentive would be nice!
Re: Survey for Nigerian residents - $20 prizes - CLOSING 31ST AUGUST - LAST DAY!!! by bohler(f): 3:16pm On Aug 13, 2007
naija cutee make i dey for real ooooooooooo.we love free things after all u no say money is hard to come by in nigeria.i hope the prize will be given to nigerians who live here in nigeria ooooooo.any way more grease to ur friends' elbows.take kia.
Re: Survey for Nigerian residents - $20 prizes - CLOSING 31ST AUGUST - LAST DAY!!! by naijacutee(f): 10:13pm On Aug 13, 2007
Thanks for the heads up, bohler! Yes, it is very very real! Survey sites abroad pay like $1 or $2 per survey, so you can keep logging in to take more surveys, until you reach a $10 or $20 mark. For some well-paying ones that pay about $5.00 per survey, you have to pay to join. Yes, the mon(ies) will go to people living in Nigeria because it will be more useful there! Afterall, we can acknowledge that things are hard, and one could do with some extra change to, at least buy phone credit. However, you can't be entered into the draw if you don't fill the survey wink So please, tell your friends o! Nigerian residents only!!!
Re: Survey for Nigerian residents - $20 prizes - CLOSING 31ST AUGUST - LAST DAY!!! by amaks: 2:19pm On Aug 14, 2007
naijacutee,tanx alot for the info.
Re: Survey for Nigerian residents - $20 prizes - CLOSING 31ST AUGUST - LAST DAY!!! by naijacutee(f): 11:56am On Aug 28, 2007
I've been asked to remind you guys that if you haven't already taken the survey, please do, as it will be over in a couple of days as the prize draw for $20 cash prizes will be holding in a couple of days. Winners will be notified by text alert or e-mail. If you are a winner and you got to know about it through Nairaland, could you please post to let everyone know, and I'll watch out for more surveys specifically for Nigerians living in Nigeria for you guys. Cheers!
Re: Survey for Nigerian residents - $20 prizes - CLOSING 31ST AUGUST - LAST DAY!!! by Roscodaddy(m): 11:57am On Aug 28, 2007
Yes, the mon(ies) will go to people living in Nigeria because it will be more useful there! Afterall, we can acknowledge that things are hard, and one could do with some extra change to, at least buy phone credit. However, you can't be entered into the draw if you don't fill the survey wink So please, tell your friends o! Nigerian residents only!!! [/color]
[quote][/quote]

I sure hate this statement above
Re: Survey for Nigerian residents - $20 prizes - CLOSING 31ST AUGUST - LAST DAY!!! by naijacutee(f): 12:12pm On Aug 28, 2007
@ Rosco : I apologise if I have offended you. Why exactly have I said to offend though  (So I don't say it again)
Re: Survey for Nigerian residents - $20 prizes - CLOSING 31ST AUGUST - LAST DAY!!! by tonia2000(f): 12:37pm On Aug 28, 2007
naijacutee this message really is useful but be careful in ur choice and use of words.
Re: Survey for Nigerian residents - $20 prizes - CLOSING 31ST AUGUST - LAST DAY!!! by tonia2000(f): 12:41pm On Aug 28, 2007
''the mon(ies) will go to people living in Nigeria because it will be more useful there! Afterall, we can acknowledge that things are hard'' (quoting u)

This is to downgrading lady
Re: Survey for Nigerian residents - $20 prizes - CLOSING 31ST AUGUST - LAST DAY!!! by nedujizzy(m): 2:32pm On Aug 28, 2007
@naijacutee
thanks dear for the info,am very grateful,please i will be interested in subsequent surveys, my e mail addy is, ask4nedu@yahoo.com or text to 08037036168
Re: Survey for Nigerian residents - $20 prizes - CLOSING 31ST AUGUST - LAST DAY!!! by naijacutee(f): 1:15pm On Aug 29, 2007
Oh, I see what you mean. . . I do apologise - I know that it's not everyone who things are hard for but we all get rough times don't we, regardless of where you live - Nigeria, UK, USA. . . We all get hard times when a little extra pocket money would be welcome. Still, I do apologise but I really didn't mean it that way. I kind of generalised too much embarassed
Re: Survey for Nigerian residents - $20 prizes - CLOSING 31ST AUGUST - LAST DAY!!! by naijacutee(f): 4:00pm On Aug 31, 2007
Anyone who hasn't already entered this survey still has a chance, as it ends at midnight tonight. Winners will be notified by Monday, 3rd September. Goodluck, guys and thanks for helping out.
Re: Survey for Nigerian residents - $20 prizes - CLOSING 31ST AUGUST - LAST DAY!!! by Olusleeky(m): 4:31pm On Aug 31, 2007
love u girl. am serious!

(1) (Reply)

First Bank Interview / Got Zenith Test On The 18th Very Urgent. / Re: Standard Chartered Bank Group International Graduate Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.