Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,175 members, 7,884,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 12:26 AM

Here Are 6 Health Benefits Of Drinking Garri - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Here Are 6 Health Benefits Of Drinking Garri (324 Views)

6 Health Benefits Of Tiger Nuts For Every Pregnant Woman / Lassa Fever: Avoid Drinking Garri To Avoid Infection / 3 Health Implications Of Drinking Garri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Here Are 6 Health Benefits Of Drinking Garri by TheNation247: 9:53pm On May 24, 2022
Here are some of the major health benefits of drinking Garri.

Garri made from tubes and roots of the cassava plant contains proteins, fat, carbohydrates, iron, Vitamin B and C and also starch.
The leaves contain calcium, iron, fats and protein too.

Click on the link below to see some of the major health benefits of drinking Garri:

https://thenationreporters.com.ng/2022/05/24/here-are-6-health-benefits-of-drinking-garri

Re: Here Are 6 Health Benefits Of Drinking Garri by pheelhip(m): 10:12pm On May 24, 2022
Shut the Bleep up
Gari no get health benefit
Since I left drinking gari, I stopped having heart burns, stopped coughing unnecessarily and begin to see object from afar.

No dey package rubbish give us

1 Like

Re: Here Are 6 Health Benefits Of Drinking Garri by Gee64: 1:02am On May 26, 2022
Garri na lasa fever e dey carry through rats.

(1) (Reply)

Benefits Of Medicinal Plants / Does Donating A Kidney Shorten Your Lifespan? / Help!! My Dad's Health Is Plummeting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.