Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,019 members, 7,966,753 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 09:57 PM

I Am Under Hostage- Okorocha Speaks As EFCC Lays Siege At His Abuja Residence - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Am Under Hostage- Okorocha Speaks As EFCC Lays Siege At His Abuja Residence (182 Views)

Bandits Kill Man In His Abuja Home, Kidnap Wife, Children / 31-Year-Old Suspect Recounts How He Murdered His Abuja-Based Girlfriend (Pics) / Dr. Obialo Ibe And His Friend Murdered In His Abuja Home (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Under Hostage- Okorocha Speaks As EFCC Lays Siege At His Abuja Residence by FashionReality: 10:13pm On May 24, 2022
Former Imo State Governor, Rochas Okorocha has reacted to the presence of officers of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) at his Maitama residence in Abuja today May 24.

Operatives of the anti-graft agency stormed Okorocha's apartment this morning.
In an interview with Channels TV, Okorocha who is aspiring to be the APC Presidential flagbearer, said he is being held hostage at his premises.

“I am under hostage I would say, the EFCC is at my house both the back and the front. I would say, I have enquired if they have an arrest warrant nothing, and I am supposed to be getting ready for screening.
“I don’t know what is really happening, It is unfortunate that this is happening here.” he confirmed.......Read more
https://euchariasblog.com/i-am-under-hostage-okorocha-speaks-as-efcc-lays-siege-at-his-abuja-residence/

Re: I Am Under Hostage- Okorocha Speaks As EFCC Lays Siege At His Abuja Residence by rickpat(m): 10:20pm On May 24, 2022
this man is gradually becoming EFCC customer

(1) (Reply)

An Agent For To.e Buyer, Speaks Up. Real Or Scam? / Amb.lt Gen Tukur Buratai Proffers The Way Forward On Nigeria's Politics / Organ Harvesting: Court Orders Immigration, Banks To Release Ukpo’s Details To E

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.