Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,676 members, 7,905,500 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 01:06 PM

Drug Menace In The Society. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Drug Menace In The Society. (248 Views)

Edo Govt, NDLEA Restrategise On Combating Drug Menace, Begins Rehabilitation Of / Yahoo Yahoo Menace In Nigeria / Rape And Other Sexual Offences A Global Menace - IGP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Drug Menace In The Society. by ConAir(m): 10:26pm On May 24, 2022
Good evening my nairaland family.

Trust you all are doing great?? Well,i wish to talk about the issue of drug menace in our society.

I am speaking from a true life story,i work in a manufacturing company as a production engineer. There is a staff of our that is always kind of aggressive and stubborn,we later found out that he is into drugs. We wonder how he was able to pass medical before employment,he is paid well with all allowance and monthly provision, still he was also looking skinny and frail. Something happened to him, which was that he took a lady to an hotel and he fainted on the bed due to excess drug abuse, the said lady in panick mood had to run out for help, people came and his wife was asked to come to the hotel.
He was revived, yet he continued and the worst happened when he went out with his friends to drink and he got home and started beating his wife and kids in the night,save for the neighbors that came to de- escalate the situation. He was said to be very strong to get good grip of due to drugs intake,he was taken to the hospital and that is where gave up the ghost.

Some people said that he followed some friends for a money ritual and he rejected or he was used, we don't know,it is verified that drugs intake were much and he often boasts of the numerous drugs he consumes. He was just 31 years when he died leaving behind a pregnant wife and two kids.

A casual worker also died due to hard drugs and strong alcoholic drinks. A young man of 26 years wasted due to drugs abuse.

Please i am not mocking anyone,i care about you all especially our youths, please don't do drugs, drink responsibly, please avoid bad friends by all means. We all tried warning this people but, the addiction is something else.

Sorry for the long epistle, PLEASE DON'T DO DRUGS!!!!!!!
You have a great future ahead.GOD BE WITH US ALL.

(1) (Reply)

Kidnappers Chased From The North Have Moved To The Southern Part Of Nigeria / Horrible Death Of A Nursing Mother Drug,killed And Her Baby Sold.a MUST WATCH / Commission Establishes Regional Offices For Arms Control

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.