Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,416 members, 7,881,522 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:16 PM

Menstrual Period Time: Best Moment To Pray For Your Man - Actress Advised Women - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Menstrual Period Time: Best Moment To Pray For Your Man - Actress Advised Women (759 Views)

"I Cannot Date A Broke Man" - Actress Temidayo Babatunde / "Lateef Adedimeji Is Not My Type Of Man" Actress Mo Bimpe Breaks Table (video) / Nnenna And Friends Star, Yinka Olukunga Advised Women To Run For Their Life If T (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Menstrual Period Time: Best Moment To Pray For Your Man - Actress Advised Women by Afrogist247(m): 9:53am On May 25, 2022
A controversial actress and Instagram social media influencer, Esther Nwachukwu has come out with another funny and controversial advice as she told women the best time to pray for their men and all their prayers, which is when having their menstrual periods.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTO6IdQmL-M

She claims, this is the moment when prayers or curse are best answered and few women are aware of this.

Lot of people have been reacting to this news with mixed feelings. See comments below.

Source:Instablog9ja
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cd-BWSFMHtq/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

CC: Seun, Lalasticlala, Mynd44, MissyB3, Fynestboi

Re: Menstrual Period Time: Best Moment To Pray For Your Man - Actress Advised Women by budaatum: 9:56am On May 25, 2022
I wonder who she influences.

Re: Menstrual Period Time: Best Moment To Pray For Your Man - Actress Advised Women by Saviourk: 10:32am On May 25, 2022
Laughable post smiley
Re: Menstrual Period Time: Best Moment To Pray For Your Man - Actress Advised Women by vastolord4(m): 10:52am On May 25, 2022
This one don scatter my weavon no be only dada this post fit scatter
Re: Menstrual Period Time: Best Moment To Pray For Your Man - Actress Advised Women by PerfectStranger(m): 12:10pm On May 25, 2022
Women and attention
Re: Menstrual Period Time: Best Moment To Pray For Your Man - Actress Advised Women by yemmight(m): 1:26pm On May 25, 2022
The best time to swear also.

(1) (Reply)

"I Am Sure The Woman You Married Is Tired Of That Marriage" - Nkechi Blessing / Hotel One Night Stand Sȅx Video With Sophia With Coursemate Recorded Leaked / Bbnaija: Sheggz And Bella Share Their Official First Kiss In Their New House (vi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.