Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,842 members, 7,872,833 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:11 PM

Nnamdi Kanu's Court Case Shifted To 28th June 2022 - Barrister Ifeanyi Ejiofor - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu's Court Case Shifted To 28th June 2022 - Barrister Ifeanyi Ejiofor (16708 Views)

Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa / Ifeanyi Ejiofor's Update On Nnamdi Kanu's Court Case (Video) / Ifeanyi Ejiofor: We’ve Not Seen Nnamdi Kanu In The Last 10 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Court Case Shifted To 28th June 2022 - Barrister Ifeanyi Ejiofor by supereagle(m): 1:45pm On May 25, 2022
Malory:
Meaning it is fake news
You have your thinking cap on
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Court Case Shifted To 28th June 2022 - Barrister Ifeanyi Ejiofor by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 25, 2022
This man will be there till after baba has successfully handed over
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Court Case Shifted To 28th June 2022 - Barrister Ifeanyi Ejiofor by YorubarLord: 1:47pm On May 25, 2022
You do realize it was when yorubas joined the war with Obasanjo and adekunle scorpion that you cannibals were defeated right? grin
od501:

I know you are a product of one of the worse education system. But check again, it was the Nigerian state that staved those women and children to their dead. An act even Gowon has regretted, and you of all people should be ashamed of it. Can Nigerian army win a war? Why did you go about hiring mercenaries from all over the world to come fight for you during the war? Lazy penguins.

Yiu should have let your coward army that couldn't even defeat Boko Haram in over 10 years to do the fighting. You guys are just too useless to be in the same country with.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Court Case Shifted To 28th June 2022 - Barrister Ifeanyi Ejiofor by Foreigna2: 1:51pm On May 25, 2022
Good one for Igbos, bad one for Igbos
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Court Case Shifted To 28th June 2022 - Barrister Ifeanyi Ejiofor by Foreigna2: 1:55pm On May 25, 2022
od501:

I know you are a product of one of the worse education system. But check again, it was the Nigerian state that staved those women and children to their dead.

Does it make sense to fight those feeding you?

You fought against Nigeria and now expect Nigeria to feed you. Is that not stupidity?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Court Case Shifted To 28th June 2022 - Barrister Ifeanyi Ejiofor by TermuxDarkWeb(m): 2:05pm On May 25, 2022
gambia:
Buhari that I know wont release this man.

Exactly
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Court Case Shifted To 28th June 2022 - Barrister Ifeanyi Ejiofor by eldoradoxx: 2:05pm On May 25, 2022
YorubarLord:
I remember how this fool started his biafuro campaign by insulting and hurling hate speech towards yoruba people, God always has a way of punishing them for their hateful heart towards yoruba people no wonder their biafuro is beginning to backfire on their flatheadss grin. Bigoted bastards, I hope he rots in jail. But why are yamreees so obsessed with yoruba people?
It is hate to you if Nnamdi Kanu openly tells Igbos not to attend Yoruba pastored churches but not open for discussion of how many Yorubas attend Igbo pastored churches and too dull to comment on the refusal of Hausa-Fulani Muslims to regard Yoruba Muslims as brothers in faith. Now you know the issues. We always seem very right in our own eyes.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Court Case Shifted To 28th June 2022 - Barrister Ifeanyi Ejiofor by KingOfAmebo(m): 2:10pm On May 25, 2022
Allsouls:
Postponing the date can't stop MNK's victory any day they chose.

Exactly, even if they adjourn the case till 2098 when Nnamdi Kanu won't be able to walk to court by himself again.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Court Case Shifted To 28th June 2022 - Barrister Ifeanyi Ejiofor by OloYeOfEgbE: 2:12pm On May 25, 2022
YorubarLord:
I remember how this fool started his biafuro campaign by insulting and hurling hate speech towards yoruba people, [s]God always has a way of punishing them for their hateful heart towards yoruba refugee people no wonder their biafuro is beginning to backfire on their flatheadss grin. Bigoted bastards, I hope he rots in jail. But why are we owo mi da so obsessed with supreme igbo people?[/s]

We hate dirtyness... We don't like you,full stop. Go and meet your northern masters or gettat

Don't be deceived
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Court Case Shifted To 28th June 2022 - Barrister Ifeanyi Ejiofor by Nobody: 2:15pm On May 25, 2022
Mad cannibals.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Court Case Shifted To 28th June 2022 - Barrister Ifeanyi Ejiofor by od501: 2:18pm On May 25, 2022
Foreigna2:

Does it make sense to fight those feeding you?

You fought against Nigeria and now expect Nigeria to feed you. Is that not stupidity?

North, feeding the East...lol grin grin grin

What have you been reading child? I'm done with you, go back to yiur teachers, they are in a better position to tell you the truth, of they ever will.

North feeding the East...lol grin grin... yiu guys are too funny!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Court Case Shifted To 28th June 2022 - Barrister Ifeanyi Ejiofor by od501: 2:22pm On May 25, 2022
YorubarLord:
You do realize it was when yorubas joined the war with Obasanjo and adekunle scorpion that you cannibals were defeated right? grin

Obasanjo that couldn't even stand the fire power of Nzeogwu and his troops. Oga...the war ended when the result of the food blockage was intensifying. The British through the Nigerian government blocked aids from foreign donors.

Who was Obasanjo?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Court Case Shifted To 28th June 2022 - Barrister Ifeanyi Ejiofor by YorubarLord: 2:22pm On May 25, 2022
We hate cannibals , when are you pigs leaving the south west to your landlocked tiny redmud region?
OloYeOfEgbE:

We hate dirtyness... We don't like you,full stop. Go and meet your northern masters or gettat

Don't be deceived

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Court Case Shifted To 28th June 2022 - Barrister Ifeanyi Ejiofor by LOVEALAIGBO: 2:28pm On May 25, 2022
blinking001:
This does put a smile on my face. Reliable sources are saying that the Okoro's are not happy with this news.
I thank God our darling President is not giving in to cheap blackmails from Ipobians. Ipobians can sit at home until 2023 and beyond, the universe won't notice. Lol
I'm glad they are now experiencing a boomerang of all the evil and wickedness they wished on Nigerians. UGM are doing the lords work.
God bless Nigeria.

Typical reaction of a hateful and daft African nigger! You see your country…all it’s going through….all the lives being WASTED ON A DAILY BASIS, yet what makes you feel content, happy and fulfilled in life is that your despotic Fulani gov’t continues to stall the so called ‘treason’ trial of someone you went to the ends of the world to kidnap because, as you tell it, he’s ‘guilty as hell’!

Then you end your pathetic post with a prayer to God…that he should bless YOUR Nigeria!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Court Case Shifted To 28th June 2022 - Barrister Ifeanyi Ejiofor by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 25, 2022
Release our dilector.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Court Case Shifted To 28th June 2022 - Barrister Ifeanyi Ejiofor by snoopz: 2:51pm On May 25, 2022
This one's just enjoy to dey waste tax payers Money
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Court Case Shifted To 28th June 2022 - Barrister Ifeanyi Ejiofor by toofit007: 2:52pm On May 25, 2022
Manny21:
This guy will remain in DSS custody until May 2023, when whoever takes over from Buhari will know what to do with him.
he didn't tell you that he is complaining, if you like,,, you can delay justice towards his case. KANU is gallant and fear no bagga. The structure he put in place will keep on rolling out the plans whether KANU is there or not... Wailers will only wail and it will all end on social media. Men are on ground doing the needful. Even if you like,,, you can keep KANU lock up for internity.... Men will still carry on with the assignment given to them.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Court Case Shifted To 28th June 2022 - Barrister Ifeanyi Ejiofor by Foreigna2: 3:27pm On May 25, 2022
od501:

North, feeding the East...lol grin grin grin

What have you been reading child? I'm done with you, go back to yiur teachers, they are in a better position to tell you the truth, of they ever will.

North feeding the East...lol grin grin... yiu guys are too funny!

If they send 5 trailers of poisoned onions into the East today, half of the population will be wiped out.
You don't fight those feeding you.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Court Case Shifted To 28th June 2022 - Barrister Ifeanyi Ejiofor by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 25, 2022
YorubarLord:
I remember how this fool started his biafuro campaign by insulting and hurling hate speech towards yoruba people, God always has a way of punishing them for their hateful heart towards yoruba people no wonder their biafuro is beginning to backfire on their flatheadss grin. Bigoted bastards, I hope he rots in jail. But why are yamreees so obsessed with yoruba people?
you're actually the bolded and poverty will k'you..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Court Case Shifted To 28th June 2022 - Barrister Ifeanyi Ejiofor by Nwaotu10(m): 3:51pm On May 25, 2022
WHEN I'M ALREADY REJOICING I WOULDNT BE GOING TO WORK TOMORROW grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Court Case Shifted To 28th June 2022 - Barrister Ifeanyi Ejiofor by od501: 4:09pm On May 25, 2022
Foreigna2:

If they send 5 trailers of poisoned onions into the East today, half of the population will be wiped out.
You don't fight those feeding you.

They have tried it with poisonous stock fish back in 2004 in Anambra. Twice actually and it was sent back. In one of the occasions, one of the drivers was killed. So... yes, the east know the demons they are dealing with.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Court Case Shifted To 28th June 2022 - Barrister Ifeanyi Ejiofor by Buckeyemedia1: 4:14pm On May 25, 2022
wpadmin:
The FG will keep extending then probably release him few months to Election.

Yes, a few months to the 2031 election, when the eastern votes is been sort, after he would have spent about 10 years incarcerated.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Court Case Shifted To 28th June 2022 - Barrister Ifeanyi Ejiofor by Buckeyemedia1: 4:17pm On May 25, 2022
od501:

They have tried it with poisonous stock fish back in 2004 in Anambra. Twice actually and it was sent back. In one of the occasions, one of the drivers was killed. So... yes, the east know the demons they are dealing with.
Ok, you ate & survived the fable of the poisoned stock fish, to live to tell it?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Court Case Shifted To 28th June 2022 - Barrister Ifeanyi Ejiofor by Igbojew: 4:20pm On May 25, 2022
envoymedia:
The court case of IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu has been shifted to 28th June, 2022, IGBERETV reports.

The Abuja federal high court on Wednesday 18th May 2022 fixed May 26, 2022 for ruling on Nnamdi Kanu's bail application.

According to Nnamdi Kanu's lawyer, Ifeanyi Ejiofor, the case has been adjourned to 28th June, 2022 because His lordship, Justice Binta Nyako is indisposed.

Ejiofor wrote on his Facebook page;

https://www.facebook.com/100053161600993/posts/pfbid08wVRoUK1BzPLMzgDvxdjoWiDpWVXi2Dv67L4LrXtL91YjqWQTFkaJr8CxFAREYH2l/
Freedom to you great prophet of our time Mazi Nnamdi Kanu(SAW)and you will come out victorious with our dream nation Biafra.We yur people love you with passion and nothing your enemy will do to you because they have already succumb.......I am that Igbojew
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Court Case Shifted To 28th June 2022 - Barrister Ifeanyi Ejiofor by Buckeyemedia1: 4:24pm On May 25, 2022
Igbojew:
Freedom to you great prophet of our time Mazi Nnamdi Kanu(SAW)and you will come out victorious with our dream nation Biafra.We yur people love you with passion and nothing your enemy will do to you because they have already succumb.......I am that Igbojew
There are people willing to die for Osama Bin Ladin, that didn’t make his stupid ideology any less as stupid as an imaginary Biafra.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Court Case Shifted To 28th June 2022 - Barrister Ifeanyi Ejiofor by od501: 4:29pm On May 25, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Ok, you ate & survived the fable of the poisoned stock fish, to live to tell it?

It is not my fault you can't read and comprehend sir. Common sense should have told you that I meant to say that the SE Intel is as strong as ever. Talk less of now that a group like IPOB exist.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Court Case Shifted To 28th June 2022 - Barrister Ifeanyi Ejiofor by SeunNotOwner: 4:30pm On May 25, 2022
you see... and dem stop deeper life from doing their crusade when it is glaring that the case will still be adjourned.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Court Case Shifted To 28th June 2022 - Barrister Ifeanyi Ejiofor by OloYeOfEgbE: 4:41pm On May 25, 2022
YorubarLord:
We hate cannibals , when are you pigs leaving the south west to your landlocked tiny redmud region?

Take your.Ekiti,ondo,osun,ogun and get lost.

You don't own.lagos...get that into your thick skull

Or you are waiting for us to develop those hell holes so you can come.and claim.it
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Court Case Shifted To 28th June 2022 - Barrister Ifeanyi Ejiofor by supereagle(m): 4:44pm On May 25, 2022
Malory:
Meaning it is fake news
Sorry I checked May instead of June. Main while, there's movement tomorrow.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Court Case Shifted To 28th June 2022 - Barrister Ifeanyi Ejiofor by YorubarLord: 4:45pm On May 25, 2022
Ordinary oba of Lagos threat you sissies already panicking. You will leave that Lagos empty handed when the day comes and the worse you will do is to cry just like you cried recently when hausa people burnt all your shops In Abuja grin. It's easy to talk tough on nairaland,and by the way the IGR of ogun state alone is more than the entire redmud landlocked cursed nyamuri land combined
OloYeOfEgbE:

Take your.Ekiti,ondo,osun,ogun and get lost.

You don't own.lagos...get that into your thick skull

Or you are waiting for us to develop those hell holes so you can come.and claim.it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Work From Home To Manage Cost Of Governance - Governor Alex Otti / Why Buhari Has No Right To Reject Onnoghen’s Resignation – Lawyer / NDLEA Intercepts 22160kg Codeine, Meth, Loud At Lagos Seaport, Mushin Raids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.