Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,784 members, 7,952,217 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 12:25 PM

We Are Killing Northerners In The East Cos They're Being Killed In North - Igbos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Killing Northerners In The East Cos They're Being Killed In North - Igbos (389 Views)

Nigeria Army Killing Northerners And Tagging Them ISWAP -simon Ekpa / Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 / FFK: Unongo's Suggestion To Protect Northerners In South West Is Dangerous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Are Killing Northerners In The East Cos They're Being Killed In North - Igbos by SATANICALLY666: 12:32pm On May 25, 2022
Some Nigerians of Southeast extraction have reacted to the gruesome massacre of Northerners in their region. According to most of the commenters, Northerners have no right to complain about the killings in the east because bandits, who are also Northerners, are also killing them in the North.

The commenters reasoned that since the Northerners are killing their fellow northerners, Igbos too have the right to butcher Northerners in the Southeast.

See their comments below...

Re: We Are Killing Northerners In The East Cos They're Being Killed In North - Igbos by SATANICALLY666: 12:32pm On May 25, 2022
More...

Re: We Are Killing Northerners In The East Cos They're Being Killed In North - Igbos by Lordave: 12:36pm On May 25, 2022
Majority of the tweets are from omoluabis, thought Igbos can never be omoluabis?
Re: We Are Killing Northerners In The East Cos They're Being Killed In North - Igbos by OBALOLA55(m): 12:38pm On May 25, 2022
Lordave:
Majority of the tweets are from omoluabis, thought Igbos can never be omoluabis?
YOU ARE A SMART DUDE

I CAN SEE JULIUSMALEMA AKA MALESZENAWI AKA OSAGYEFO98 AKA FRIGGA13 MY MAI GIDA FRIEND THERE O grin

1 Like

Re: We Are Killing Northerners In The East Cos They're Being Killed In North - Igbos by BigRocky: 12:41pm On May 25, 2022
Lol

I saw my comment up there

First of all an not an Igbo or from South East

I hate hypocracy and people playing victim
card.

I only ask the op of the thread I commented on to also post pictures of thread he created condemning the barbaric murder of Deborah by northerners.

Ur thread is equally misleading and senceless and I believe nairaland mods are not foolish to move this nonsense thread to front page.
Re: We Are Killing Northerners In The East Cos They're Being Killed In North - Igbos by 00FFT00(m): 12:43pm On May 25, 2022
SATANICALLY666:
Some Nigerians of Southeast extraction have reacted to the gruesome massacre of Northerners in their region. According to most of the commenters, Northerners have no right to complain about the killings in the east because bandits, who are also Northerners, are also killing them in the North.

The commenters reasoned that since the Northerners are killing their fellow northerners, Igbos too have the right to butcher Northerners in the Southeast.

See their comments below...

You should be thoroughly ashamed of your miserable existence.

Why people like you are allowed to soil a platform that should afford Nigerians and people from across the globe the opportunity to experience Nigerians at our best is still a mystery to me.

I'm still hopeful that a mod may one day finally choose to see you as the miserable tribal bigot you are and do the needful.

3 Likes

Re: We Are Killing Northerners In The East Cos They're Being Killed In North - Igbos by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 25, 2022
And what is wrong with what I posted op? Or is the life of a northerner more precious in the south than in the north?

There should be a balance, I cannot simply ignore 72 souls wasted just because it will not help to fuel the destruction of this country and the people in it.

(1) (Reply)

How Did Banky W Lose Eti-osa PDP Primary after winning two days back / I Need Help On My NIN I'm Ready To Pay Any Amount / South West Betrayal Of SE And SW In 2015 May Hurt Them In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.