Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,075 members, 7,949,702 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 04:40 PM

STORY] One Night – [episode 1 – 7] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / STORY] One Night – [episode 1 – 7] (981 Views)

[STORY] One Night Of Raw Sex – [episode 1 – 7] / [STORY] One Night – [episode 1 – 7] / Kiss Me One More Night – Episode 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

STORY] One Night – [episode 1 – 7] by Blogger111: 12:56pm On May 25, 2022
Episode 1
It was a long drive home later that day with lots of thoughts on my mind” what if she tell her husband” or “what if my boss sacks me”. Shout of “were ni eni” “ u wan kill person abi “ from an okada man and his passenger brought me back to reality and I immediately stopped the car” oh God help me I said. I re started the car and drove for a few minutes before getting home, on getting to the living room I received a text message from an unknown number and it reads “I WILL DEAL WITH YOU”.

It’s been three years and six months that have been searching for a job after my youth service, after our graduation in the university I was very confident that I was going to land a big job because I graduated with a 4.10cgpa in economics, but I was struck with the reality when I got to camp and found out that there are lots of people with stronger 2.1 than mine in same economics although from other schools. So there I was after my youth service no job and no money to even start up little business pending the time how get a job, all I do is wake up in the morning, get something to eat go to the newspaper reading spot in my area to argue politics and football then check for vacancy adverts. Sometimes I go to the café to gist with some of my fellow jobless guys over there and also to submit my cv to job sites.

On Thursday morning I did my normal daily rooting and then straight to the newspaper spot. the first paper I opened had job adverts mostly for engineers and science related courses, the second had a mixture of both science and other disciplines .then i noticed a small advert down the page took all the needed information from the newspaper page and left. then I went home to re adjusted my cv to sooth the job types then I sent them through mail. Few days later I got two invitations for interviews , the first companies was to conduct theirs the next day while the second company was to hold theirs next weefast forward. Hanging up the phone I ran out into the compound of our house and was dancing shoki shoki, shoki shoki shoki.people around started laughing at me they asked why I was dancing and I told them I just got a job that news made everyone to join in the dance .i was all smiles throughout the day, I was to resume work the next day .on getting to work the next day I met the other guys that were newly employed just like me some I remembered I saw at the venue of the interview.we were all excited and ready to work that was when I was told that I was assigned as an pa to one of the top managers in the company Mr shittu and I was very happy about it.I met Mr shittu later that day and we got along really well, he was a nice man and very funny too.
Read full story here
https://storyteller.com.ng/2022/05/19/story-one-night-episode-1-7/

(1) (Reply)

See The Messages Your Baby Boo Is Sending And Receiving. / Can A Prostitute Change And Become A Good Wife? help please / I Don't Know What To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.