Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,693 members, 7,879,028 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 11:29 AM

See These Thread If You Plan To Cause Mayhem For Politicians In 2023 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See These Thread If You Plan To Cause Mayhem For Politicians In 2023 (236 Views)

See These Pictures If You Plan To Cause Mayhem For Politicians come 2023 / El-Rufai Accuses Ganduje Of Bribing NLC Leaders To Cause Mayhem In Kaduna (Audio / Ahmed Maje: 300 People Trained In Israel To Cause Mayhem In Plateau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

See These Thread If You Plan To Cause Mayhem For Politicians In 2023 by Odewaleadesoye(m): 3:18pm On May 25, 2022
In reference to the topic created by [url=nairaland.com/chatinent]Chatinent[/url] with the title "See These Pictures If You Plan To Cause Mayhem For Politicians In 2023" , I have decided to make it go viral and come to stay by sharing it with good caption on Twitter.

Most people who viewed the thread suggested that we share it on social media platforms and after considering their great suggestions, I have decided to do just that.

This great topic created by [url=nairaland.com/chatinent]Chatinent[/url] won't go viral without your help.

Kindly CLICK HERE to view the thread on twitter. LIKE, COMMENT and SHARE so that it can gain more read and go viral as suggested.

Thanks to [url=nairaland.com/chatinent][b]Chatinent[/url] once again for coming up with the awesome and fantastic thread.[/b]

Below are some of the pictures of the thread created on Twitter.

CLICK HERE TO VIEW IT ON TWITTER

cc: lalasticlala
Mynd44

2 Likes

Re: See These Thread If You Plan To Cause Mayhem For Politicians In 2023 by Odewaleadesoye(m): 3:18pm On May 25, 2022
Re: See These Thread If You Plan To Cause Mayhem For Politicians In 2023 by garriAndsugar: 3:21pm On May 25, 2022
Oga you too like attention. You be woman?
Re: See These Thread If You Plan To Cause Mayhem For Politicians In 2023 by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 25, 2022
You wan use people predicament take get followers.
Re: See These Thread If You Plan To Cause Mayhem For Politicians In 2023 by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:22pm On May 25, 2022
The average Nigerian is cool with suffering.. cheesy
No cap..seem like most Nigerians were born to suffer.. grin
Sh**t hole..

1 Like

Re: See These Thread If You Plan To Cause Mayhem For Politicians In 2023 by LoveTalk(f): 3:24pm On May 25, 2022
AmongUs:
You wan use people predicament take get followers.
Nigerians and suffering.
Look at you.
That's all you could say.
Why don't you create yours.
Re: See These Thread If You Plan To Cause Mayhem For Politicians In 2023 by LoveTalk(f): 3:25pm On May 25, 2022
garriAndsugar:
Seems people like you like suffering.
Re: See These Thread If You Plan To Cause Mayhem For Politicians In 2023 by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:26pm On May 25, 2022
LoveTalk:

Yeah most Nigerians are used to suffering..they feel it's normal to suffer all their life... grin

1 Like

Re: See These Thread If You Plan To Cause Mayhem For Politicians In 2023 by Celebrates: 3:27pm On May 25, 2022
garriAndsugar:
But what concern attention with this.
Someone needs to create it and he did.
If u have nothing to say, keep mute.
This is bad to say.
Re: See These Thread If You Plan To Cause Mayhem For Politicians In 2023 by garriAndsugar: 3:27pm On May 25, 2022
LoveTalk:

So because of op I should now register on Twitter??

If he has Nigeria at heart why didn't he create the post before chatinent did

Mtchewwwww
Re: See These Thread If You Plan To Cause Mayhem For Politicians In 2023 by Celebrates: 3:28pm On May 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Yeah most Nigerians are used to suffering..they always feel that it's normal to suffer all their life... grin
Nawa for Nigerians.
You can't even fight for them in peace
Re: See These Thread If You Plan To Cause Mayhem For Politicians In 2023 by LoveTalk(f): 3:29pm On May 25, 2022
garriAndsugar:

So because of op I should now register on Twitter??

If he has Nigeria at heart why didn't he create the post before chatinent did

Mtchewwwww
Create yours too
Re: See These Thread If You Plan To Cause Mayhem For Politicians In 2023 by LoveTalk(f): 3:30pm On May 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Yeah most Nigerians are used to suffering..they always feel that it's normal to suffer all their life... grin
I'm even out of this thread.
The reply of some people are so annoying.
Re: See These Thread If You Plan To Cause Mayhem For Politicians In 2023 by garriAndsugar: 3:30pm On May 25, 2022
Celebrates:

But what concern attention with this.
Someone needs to create it and he did.
If u have nothing to say, keep mute.
This is bad to say.
I didn't see anywhere he acknowledged chatinent on Twitter.. is it so hard to acknowledge chatinent and nairaland and Twitter??
Re: See These Thread If You Plan To Cause Mayhem For Politicians In 2023 by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:32pm On May 25, 2022
LoveTalk:

I'm even out of this thread.
The reply of some people are so annoying.
Don't stress yourself trying to explain things to weirdos..leave them to their mindlessness..
They never get the message..that's the problem..
Re: See These Thread If You Plan To Cause Mayhem For Politicians In 2023 by LoveTalk(f): 3:35pm On May 25, 2022
garriAndsugar:

I didn't see anywhere he acknowledged chatinent on Twitter.. is it so hard to acknowledge chatinent and nairaland and Twitter??

You just showed us now that you're either chatinent or someone who's angry for no reason.

So, you're angry because he didn't mention his or her name on twitter.

Nigerians are indeed problem of Nigeria
Re: See These Thread If You Plan To Cause Mayhem For Politicians In 2023 by LoveTalk(f): 3:36pm On May 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Don't stress yourself trying to explain things to weirdos..leave them to their mindlessness..
They never get the message..that's the problem..
It's a pity.
Re: See These Thread If You Plan To Cause Mayhem For Politicians In 2023 by garriAndsugar: 3:43pm On May 25, 2022
LoveTalk:

You just showed us now that you're either chatinent or someone who's angry for no reason.

So, you're angry because he didn't mention his or her name on twitter.

Nigerians are indeed problem of Nigeria
Dont you see the way Twitter post's are brought here with reference to the original post on Twitter.
That's what someone that's wise should do too on Twitter, you can even add the nairaland link thereby making nairaland more popular and acknowledging the source properly.

I'm not chatinent but unless the op isn't seeking attention as you claim he would have done same.
Calm down and reason my points..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See These Thread If You Plan To Cause Mayhem For Politicians In 2023 by Odewaleadesoye(m): 3:49pm On May 25, 2022
garriAndsugar:

Dont you see the way Twitter post's are brought here with reference to the original post on Twitter.
That's what someone that's wise should do too on Twitter, you can even add the nairaland link thereby making nairaland more popular and acknowledging the source properly.

I'm not chatinent but unless the op isn't seeking attention as you claim he would have done same.
Calm down and reason my points..

Thanks for your observation.
I have done the needful.
And mind you, this post isn't for my personal attention.
Someone needs to post it and it can be you or me or anyone.
Thanks once again Sir.

1 Like

Re: See These Thread If You Plan To Cause Mayhem For Politicians In 2023 by lalasticlala(m): 3:55pm On May 25, 2022

(1)

Abba Kyari Begs Court For Bail After ‘escaping Murder’ In Kuje Prison / Video: Kogi First Lady Rashida Bello Splashes Out 1million Each To Security Aide / According To The Book Of Rocha's Son Of Okorocha Chapter 4 Verse 1-9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.