Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,369 members, 7,900,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 08:51 PM

Unilag Postume Palava (help) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag Postume Palava (help) (837 Views)

Official Unilag Postume Cuttoff Mark 2015\2016 (picture) / Unilag Postume / Unilag Postume Result Checking, Wahalaaaaaaa (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Unilag Postume Palava (help) by Gift19(f): 9:54am On Jul 16, 2011
Hello nairalanders, i need urgent answers to my post
I just paid for my postutme exam yesterday and i was given a practice question handout consisting of maths, english and general questions.

Is this how the format of this years postutme will be like?

I ask because i am not so good at maths and i dont want to fail the postume exam. i have been very worried that they might be changing their exam style unlike the normal style which is 'whatever subject you wrote in the utme exam, those are the subject for the postume exam'. My utme subjects are art based and i have been preparing based on that. i am confused and worried about this development.

please anybody with credible information or anyone close to the admission committee officials should please find out and let us know
Thanks
Re: Unilag Postume Palava (help) by fataiiyo(m): 4:39pm On Jul 16, 2011
Gift stop worrying ur self, it is still d same format that they are going to prepare this year, may be u might have been mislead am not sure but just don't be panic and for assistance i can give u clue on how to past the subjects successfully but if u want to rely on runs it won't help you, u can email me on fa ta ii yo@yahoo.com. i wish u best of luck.
Re: Unilag Postume Palava (help) by Odunnu: 5:41pm On Jul 16, 2011

(1)

One Dead As Robbers Attack Bowen University / I Need Names Of Good Universities In D Uk/us / Get The Current Post-utme Past Questions And Answers Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.