Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,210 members, 7,928,697 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 07:13 PM

Premature Education Does Not Have A "Permanent Cure", Stop Wasting Money. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Premature Education Does Not Have A "Permanent Cure", Stop Wasting Money. (179 Views)

71% Nigerians Have No Malaria Parasite Antigen,wasting Money On Drugs– New Study / 'Taking Too Much Sugar Or Sugary Drinks Does Not Cause Diabetes' - Doctor Says / Chronic Pile / Hemorrhoids Permanent Cure With N500:Too Cheap To Be Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Premature Education Does Not Have A "Permanent Cure", Stop Wasting Money. by Miraculous360(m): 4:41pm On May 25, 2022
My name is Olaniyi Taiye Peter, I am a Sex Educator. I teach people how to manage and improve their sexual life. I chose this career path after discovering that a whole lot of people have problems with their sexual lives. I have dedicated my life to helping people have the best sexual life. I'm new here. I'll be posting twice a week, Stay tuned.

I counsel people a lot and I have had so many people tell me about their challenges. premature ejaculation is one of the most common sexual problems in men. It has been found to affect around 30 per cent of the men worldwide. That is, 1 out of 3 men have suffered from premature ejaculation at one point in time. Men suffering from Premature Ejaculation usually feel like they have lost some of the closeness shared with their sexual partner. One might feel angry, ashamed or upset, and turn away from one's partner. Premature ejaculation may not only affect a man, it may also affects his partner. Premature ejaculation can cause partners to feel less connected or feel hurt.

It was Confirmed and deduced that 75% of Marriages/Relationships crash or have a lot of issues due to the fact that many men are incompetent. Many of the men out there today cannot last more than 1 minute. This in turn have caused Infidelity on the part of women as they tend to explore more outside their matrimonial homes.

What is premature ejaculation (PE)?
According to ISSM(International Society Of Sexual Medicine) PE occurs within one minute of vagina penetration.

Premature Ejaculation is of two types;
primary premature Ejaculation: This is one which is present from the beginning of one's sexual life.
secondary or Acquired Premature Ejaculation: This is one that was developed with time.

Causes of Premature Ejaculation
There are 2 major factors that causes PE
1. Psychological factors: This is the primary cause of PE. These factors include;
* Excessive excitement
* depression or anxiety, particularly about performance.
* feeling anxious about rejection by a sexual partner.
* expecting failure.
* negative sexual experiences in childhood.
* religious beliefs.
* stress.
* problems within the relationship.

NB: Primary PE is caused mainly by the psychological factors stated above.
2. Biological Factors: This is due to the medical condition of the body. These factors include;
* Hormonal imbalance. The common hormones which can cause this include; Prolactin, testosterone. If this is the cause cause of one's PE, one should contact a doctor.
* Postatitis and Seminal vesiculitis: This is one of the most difficult to treat. If there is an infection in the prostate/seminal vesicule, The seminal vesicule won't be able to hold semen for a long time because the system is weak. The moment an individual with this infection thinks of sex, he has this ejaculatory feeling which can make the person ejaculate during pre-intimacy. Symptoms of this infection include; frequent urination, burning sensations on the tip of the penis after ejaculation. Their partners often complain of contracting UTI(Urinary Tract Infection) after intercourse. PE will continue unless this infection is treated.
* Hypersensitivity of the Penis: This can also be caused by an infection {Postatitis/vesiculitis, foreskin infections(STD related), etc.}. The infection smoothens the external skin of the penis and nerve endings get exposed. Thereby making the penis hypersensitive during sex.

How to treat Premature Ejaculation.
Before taking medications for PE, try to find out the cause of your PE. I have talked to so many people who have this condition. The keep complaining about the fact that the herbs/drugs they buy doesn't work. The problem may not be the drugs, you could be treating it from another angle. The best ways to treat PE include;
1. Behavioural Therapy: This is the perfect treatment for PE caused by psychological factors. It involves improving one's lifestyle.
Avoid stress, Pelvic floor exercises (kegel excercise), maintain a healthy diet, etc.
2. Medication.
3. Use of tropical solution: Anesthetic creams and sprays that contain a numbing agent, such as benzocaine, lidocaine or prilocaine, are sometimes used to treat PE. These products are applied to the penis 10 to 15 minutes before sex to reduce sensation and help delay ejaculation. They have potential side effects. For example, some men report temporary loss of sensitivity and decreased sexual pleasure.

In many instances, PE tends to get better on its own over time. It cannot stop in just one day. However, men who have primary ejaculation who have suffered from the problem since becoming sexually active may likely be long-lasting.

I usually advise men to combine both behavioural therapy and medication. If these treatment methods are observed as instructed, Within 3 months, an individual should be able to last an additional 3minutes. With time, the person should be able to last longer depending on the person's medical condition and psychological condition.

If you're suffering from Premature ejaculation and you need help, contact me. I will help you and you'll wish you had met me earlier.
+2349066932467
You can either call or send me a Whatsapp message

(1) (Reply)

Premature Ejaculation Exercises – Proven Activities To Delay Ejaculation / Can Driving A Lot Cause Prostatitis? / How To Become A Cosmetics Formulator?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.