Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,129 members, 7,928,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 02:10 PM

Programming The Arts And Digitizing The Humanities; - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Programming The Arts And Digitizing The Humanities; (160 Views)

Ertegun Graduate Scholarship Programme In The Humanities / IMSU Faculty Of Humanities On Fire, Documents, Equipment Worth Million Destroyed / Breaking: Faculty Of Humanities IMSU Gutted By Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Programming The Arts And Digitizing The Humanities; by kabeerhabe(m): 6:28pm On May 25, 2022
My name is Abdulkabeer Habeebullah Akinlabi.

Today, 25th of May, 2022 I presented to my college, College of Management and Social Sciences, Fountain University computational linguistics, Digital archival of History, Fintech and other areas where the humanities handshake the tech.

You may ask me about Digital Humanities

(1) (Reply)

Make Money From Your Ebook. / The Benefits Of Math Games For Children / How Do You Feel When You Cannot Meet Up The Needs Of Your Family?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.