Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,766 members, 7,875,923 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:15 AM

Who Do You Think Will Be PDP Flagbearer For 2023 Presidential Election? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Do You Think Will Be PDP Flagbearer For 2023 Presidential Election? (29327 Views)

Wike’s Anointed Candidate, Fubara Emerges PDP Flagbearer In Rivers / Gbadamosi Emerges PDP Flagbearer For Lagos-East Senatorial By-Election / David Mark, Suswam, Ortom To Be PDP Agents At Polling Units In Benue Rerun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Do You Think Will Be PDP Flagbearer For 2023 Presidential Election? by Kinzo0917(m): 10:52pm On May 25, 2022
God1000:
The exit of Peter obi from the main opposition party PDP is a dramatic and unforseen move, I don't see Atiku winning the ticket because he's from north east, the zoning is not in his favour this time. WHY USING. GOD AS YOUR PROFILE NAME? YOU KNOW THEY FEAR? IS GOD YOUR. MATE?

So who do you think will be victorious?
Re: Who Do You Think Will Be PDP Flagbearer For 2023 Presidential Election? by Afonjakid: 11:07pm On May 25, 2022
sirsugar:
Mr boy ,I can't talk of SS,SE but the rest forget I believe you know the combination of SS and SE voters no matched SW
Says who, have you seen the latest number of registered voters from each region
Re: Who Do You Think Will Be PDP Flagbearer For 2023 Presidential Election? by Gainman: 11:28pm On May 25, 2022
Parachoko:
Who do you have in mind?

I just feel Nyesom Wike presently have the upper hand in the PDP. I can't say who the runner up will be, but Wike will have majority of the vote.

If the Northern Candidates fails to choose a consesus among themselves, Wike will coast to victory.
SS and SE no Sabi politics. How will u people think Wike has upper hand than others. You people all have tribal reasoning for thinking Wike. If Wike win PDP presidential primaries, I believe nah APC arrange it underground so that PDP will loose gallantly. Do u think Wike can withstand Timubu, Osibanjo or Lawal in d final election. You people no even use brain to reason am. U only mentioned him because he is your favourite man you like someone or u want someone to be the person does not mean he will win it. I never even see any better candidate among all these men.
So u are expecting the abokis to start voting Wike or the Yorubas. U don miss road. If Wike wins the PDP primary election. Forget it. Any candidate for APC don automatically win d election. Do u think Wike is popular in the South or d north.
Re: Who Do You Think Will Be PDP Flagbearer For 2023 Presidential Election? by Parachoko: 11:36pm On May 25, 2022
Gainman:
SS and SE no Sabi politics. How will u people think Wike has upper hand than others. You people all have tribal reasoning for thinking Wike. If Wike win PDP presidential primaries, I believe nah APC arrange it underground so that PDP will loose gallantly. Do u think Wike can withstand Timubu, Osibanjo or Lawal in d final election. You people no even use brain to reason am. U only mentioned him because he is your favourite man you like someone or u want someone to be the person does not mean he will win it. I never even see any better candidate among all these men.
So u are expecting the abokis to start voting Wike or the Yorubas. U don miss road. If Wike wins the PDP primary election. Forget it. Any candidate for APC don automatically win d election. Do u think Wike is popular in the South or d north.
Some of you guys for Nairaland, I do not know maybe nah comprehension be una problem.

The OP asked a question about who will win the PDP ticket, I talk my opinion, you dey write a long gibberish wey I no even understand.

God1000:
The exit of Peter obi from the main opposition party PDP is a dramatic and unforseen move, I don't see Atiku winning the ticket because he's from north east, the zoning is not in his favour this time.

That's the OP question for there, read and answer the simple question and stop talking out of point.

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Will Be PDP Flagbearer For 2023 Presidential Election? by Gainman: 11:37pm On May 25, 2022
Odidigboigbo:
The contest is between Atiku and Wike
let put Atiku aside. Pdp will prefer Saraki to Wike. Saraki pull ground pass Wike. Abokis will vote Saraki b4 voting Wike and yorubas will vote Saraki b4 Wike. If u understand politics u will not mention Wike. Let PDP use Wike and they loose to APC gallantly
Re: Who Do You Think Will Be PDP Flagbearer For 2023 Presidential Election? by frenzzy2(m): 11:38pm On May 25, 2022
God1000:
The exit of Peter obi from the main opposition party PDP is a dramatic and unforseen move, I don't see Atiku winning the ticket because he's from north east, the zoning is not in his favour this time.

obi na fear fear man primaries never start eem don resign still yet mugu's will b comparing him with wike
Re: Who Do You Think Will Be PDP Flagbearer For 2023 Presidential Election? by Valwezzy: 11:39pm On May 25, 2022
Afonjakid:
Atiku is getting the ticket..Wike and Saraki has no chance.

2023 is between Atiku and Amaechi or Tinubu

You get sense grin

Amaechi is Nigeria's next president, it's written!
Re: Who Do You Think Will Be PDP Flagbearer For 2023 Presidential Election? by Gainman: 11:40pm On May 25, 2022
Parachoko:
Some of you guys for Nairaland, I do not know maybe nah comprehension be una problem.

The OP asked a question about who will win the PDP ticket, I talk my opinion, you dey write a long gibberish wey I no even understand.

u posted a stupid opinion. U don't understand politics that is why your opinion is dumb. Thank God I don't have a candidate among them. U can't give a neutral opinion on this if u are tribal.
Re: Who Do You Think Will Be PDP Flagbearer For 2023 Presidential Election? by SenatePresdo(m): 11:54pm On May 25, 2022
God1000:
just rule Atiku out

Atiku will win it, Wike is the vice.

Maybe it's why Peter left.
Re: Who Do You Think Will Be PDP Flagbearer For 2023 Presidential Election? by Abujason: 12:26am On May 26, 2022
God1000:

Bubuhari!
Re: Who Do You Think Will Be PDP Flagbearer For 2023 Presidential Election? by Ijeleigbo(m): 12:29am On May 26, 2022
Dr Nwachukwu Anakwenze

Re: Who Do You Think Will Be PDP Flagbearer For 2023 Presidential Election? by ClintonEmex: 12:35am On May 26, 2022
People saying Wike make me laugh.
Wike can't emerge PDP presidential candidate when Atiku and Saraki is there.
He doesn't have that capacity and popularity to overshadow them.
Most likely Atiku Abubakar will be the flagbearer of PDP and Saraki will come second not even your Wike.
Re: Who Do You Think Will Be PDP Flagbearer For 2023 Presidential Election? by oyeb15: 2:08am On May 26, 2022
Wike forced Obi out of PDP. Atiku will win d primary , Wike will b campaign Director General and later minister position to take over after 8years of Atiku.

Like Buhari position Ameachi to take over
Re: Who Do You Think Will Be PDP Flagbearer For 2023 Presidential Election? by prizeless(m): 4:25am On May 26, 2022
All I have been seeing and still see is Wike
God1000:

Re: Who Do You Think Will Be PDP Flagbearer For 2023 Presidential Election? by prizeless(m): 4:27am On May 26, 2022
Seems you're not just reading the tilt of the political landscape
Frigga13:
Anything Wike .. Lawan becomes the next President..

Na who go vote Wike ... Una just they call Wike .. where will a Wike get votes in Nigeria

Atiku is the only sure candidate in Pdp

No matter how Una hate this reality.. the north will massively for him ..
Any body wey wan doubt make he stake his valuable

Obi would have complimented him.. but igbos elders led by Ohaneze is foolish

Guess as it is .. Pdp don’t have a Vice .. that will win election from the south

Power to the people
North 2023

Re: Who Do You Think Will Be PDP Flagbearer For 2023 Presidential Election? by prizeless(m): 4:27am On May 26, 2022
Wake up ooo
Afonjakid:

Re: Who Do You Think Will Be PDP Flagbearer For 2023 Presidential Election? by Funnyhubtv(m): 4:29am On May 26, 2022
tayo4ng:
PDP is totally dead and buried as long as am concern

Na you dig grave?
Re: Who Do You Think Will Be PDP Flagbearer For 2023 Presidential Election? by Aystarz: 4:50am On May 26, 2022
tayo4ng:
PDP is totally dead and buried as long as am concern

They've screwed their last chance at coming back by letting Peter go. All it remains now is for them to lose at the polls again and thereafter kick-start Wailing Part 3.

Na seasonal film. Dem no go fit watch am finish.

Awon eleribu!
Re: Who Do You Think Will Be PDP Flagbearer For 2023 Presidential Election? by okuta007: 5:12am On May 26, 2022
Gainman:

Wike / Tambuwal = is a Goal grin
Re: Who Do You Think Will Be PDP Flagbearer For 2023 Presidential Election? by hisejaj734: 5:27am On May 26, 2022
He he

Re: Who Do You Think Will Be PDP Flagbearer For 2023 Presidential Election? by essentialone(m): 5:37am On May 26, 2022
Pre-2019 election, this same Atiku rigged the PDP Primary election by distributing thousands of dollars to the delegates at the erection which took place in Port Harcourt. Peter Obi was there and was fully aware. Yet had no qualms with his conscience when the same Atiku picked him up as his Vice President to be. Fast forward to 2022 and he is now in the forefront running. Suddenly he has realised that the "recent developments within 'our party' makes it impossible for me to..." They are not recent developments jare. Our party ko, their party ni. � Ndi a bu St. Obi sef. Ukochukwu, na the same people.�

#EssentialTableShaker
Re: Who Do You Think Will Be PDP Flagbearer For 2023 Presidential Election? by essentialone(m): 5:41am On May 26, 2022
CharleyBright:
Atiku.

Peter Obi left because he can't match Atiku buying delegates with dollars
But Atiku cant win the elections.
PDP is finally dead and buried as many people will leave the party in coming days.
Pre-2019 election, this same Atiku rigged the PDP Primary election by distributing thousands of dollars to the delegates at the erection which took place in Port Harcourt. Peter Obi was there and was fully aware. Yet had no qualms with his conscience when the same Atiku picked him up as his Vice President to be. Fast forward to 2022 and he is now in the forefront running. Suddenly he has realised that the "recent developments within 'our party' makes it impossible for me to..." They are not recent developments jare. Our party ko, their party ni. � Ndi a bu St. Obi sef. Ukochukwu, na the same people.�

#EssentialTableShaker
Re: Who Do You Think Will Be PDP Flagbearer For 2023 Presidential Election? by Ododoeye0020(m): 5:54am On May 26, 2022
Saraconda or Wicked
Re: Who Do You Think Will Be PDP Flagbearer For 2023 Presidential Election? by Deltatoto: 6:02am On May 26, 2022
Frigga13:
Anything Wike .. Lawan becomes the next President..

Na who go vote Wike ... Una just they call Wike .. where will a Wike get votes in Nigeria

Guess as it is .. Pdp don’t have a Vice .. that will win election from the south

Power to the people
North 2023

how popular was Jonathan before he won.wike has more acceptability than Jonathan at that time.elections in Nigeria are not won by popularity it’s won by party.if u give pdp ticket to ur gate man he will defeat anybody in apc.Nigerians are likely going to vote pdp.regardless of who flies the flag.The hunger don go round.wike may not be popular in the north but all he needs is a strong vp from the north and that’s it.
Re: Who Do You Think Will Be PDP Flagbearer For 2023 Presidential Election? by Deltatoto: 6:03am On May 26, 2022
Afonjakid:

amaechi is not in the race sir.He can’t win his village
Re: Who Do You Think Will Be PDP Flagbearer For 2023 Presidential Election? by Deltatoto: 6:04am On May 26, 2022
Afonjakid:

If Atiku gets the ticket, I don't see any other person beating him except maybe if Amaechi gets it.

Tinubu has no chance. The only place he can win is in the SW
tinubus driver will beat ameachi.That dude is over hyped bro.amaechi no get level we are southerners
Re: Who Do You Think Will Be PDP Flagbearer For 2023 Presidential Election? by Concience55: 6:48am On May 26, 2022
Igbo...third largest tribe? Perhaps politically but certainly not reality.

Are you insinuating that the Yoruba are more in population than the Igbo?

Sion47:
For calling Igbo elders foolish shows that u are a bastard because if u have a father, u I'll not open that ur smelly rotten bucal cavity to address the elders of the third largest tribe in Nigeria as fools.

A child who refuses to be trained at home while definitely be trained in the public.

I will not insult the elders of your family or and tribe because I have their mates at home
But u see you U ARE STILL A BASTARD.

post=113170875]Anything Wike .. Lawan becomes the next President..

Power to the people
North 2023

Re: Who Do You Think Will Be PDP Flagbearer For 2023 Presidential Election? by tony1way: 7:01am On May 26, 2022
Unstopable WAZIRI of ADAMAWA
Re: Who Do You Think Will Be PDP Flagbearer For 2023 Presidential Election? by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:02am On May 26, 2022
One thing to note here is that the south east will not rule in 2023......
no igbo man will even be vice president in 2023.........
the North plan this the whole time and one of them will get the ticket in 2023........
the North will still continue to rule in 2023...........
Re: Who Do You Think Will Be PDP Flagbearer For 2023 Presidential Election? by Nobody: 7:05am On May 26, 2022
SenatePresdo:

Atiku will win it, Wike is the vice.

Maybe it's why Peter left.
Re: Who Do You Think Will Be PDP Flagbearer For 2023 Presidential Election? by Nobody: 7:06am On May 26, 2022
tony1way:
Unstopable WAZIRI of ADAMAWA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

School Commissioning: How Aregbesola Decieved Buhari – Osun PDP / Femi Fani-Kayode: Tinubu, Osinbajo Will Be Crushed After Magu / APC Condemns Amaechi’s Absence At South-South Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.