Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,788 members, 7,930,678 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 04:10 AM

What's The Best Party For Peter Obi To Move To? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What's The Best Party For Peter Obi To Move To? (350 Views)

Obi To Buhari: Take Pictures With Impactful Nigerians, Not Worthless Politicians / Obi To South East: Convince Nigeria Why You Should Produce President In 2023 / You Lied’ — Amaechi Challenges Peter Obi To Public Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Best Party For Peter Obi To Move To? by Osnami: 6:59pm On May 25, 2022
What's the best party for Peter Obi to move to?
Re: What's The Best Party For Peter Obi To Move To? by Osnami: 7:00pm On May 25, 2022
Like for APGA
Re: What's The Best Party For Peter Obi To Move To? by Osnami: 7:00pm On May 25, 2022
Like for SDP

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Party For Peter Obi To Move To? by Osnami: 7:01pm On May 25, 2022
Like for NNPP

9 Likes

Re: What's The Best Party For Peter Obi To Move To? by Osnami: 7:02pm On May 25, 2022
Re: What's The Best Party For Peter Obi To Move To? by Osnami: 7:04pm On May 25, 2022
Like for others

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Party For Peter Obi To Move To? by Teenwolf(m): 7:05pm On May 25, 2022
APGA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Party For Peter Obi To Move To? by iCauseTrouble: 7:10pm On May 25, 2022
I think NNPP will be the best if Kwankwaso will accept to be VP while Peter Obi runs for President. Kwankwaso popularity in the North has a long way to go.
Lalasticlala, Seun

3 Likes

Re: What's The Best Party For Peter Obi To Move To? by Viraltrends123: 7:19pm On May 25, 2022
Sooooo funny grin. They destroyed wiles chances. Just because he is not Igbo, just because they hate everyone around them, including the over 60 tribes in their region.

Only in south east we still hear about tribe, in the north, you hardly see the separation, even igbos in the north have mixed with them, that they now dress like them. Yoruba have always being 1.

Watched a video of an ijaw lawyer saying they are not ipob and will never be grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Party For Peter Obi To Move To? by Nebulax: 7:22pm On May 25, 2022
Like I said yesterday, he should just stay away from Nigeria Politics. I didn't even know he would be dumping Pdp as the time I made the comment

He is too gentle to play the dirty game
Re: What's The Best Party For Peter Obi To Move To? by OfoIgbo: 7:25pm On May 25, 2022
He can move to my birthday party �
Re: What's The Best Party For Peter Obi To Move To? by 1880bola: 7:16am On May 26, 2022
[s]
Nebulax:
Like I said yesterday, he should just stay away from Nigeria Politics. I didn't even know he would be dumping Pdp as the time I made the comment

He is too gentle to play the dirty game
[/s]

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar: North Has Conspired Against South East – Ohanaeze / Debt Servicing May Take All Of Nigeria’s Revenue By 2026, IMF Warns / Bitcoin Chief Pledges To Donate ₦10m To Peter Obi Campaign And Mobilisation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.