Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,817 members, 7,945,604 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 08:48 PM

She Claimed She Had Only Done It Twice But Getting There Seems Uncountable - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / She Claimed She Had Only Done It Twice But Getting There Seems Uncountable (214 Views)

“heaven No Easy Oo” Nigerian Woman Who Claimed She “died” And Came Back To Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Claimed She Had Only Done It Twice But Getting There Seems Uncountable by naheem8307(m): 7:39pm On May 25, 2022
This topic just reminisces my thought of worries over my girl friend whom I have at heart to become my life partner.. At the beginning of our relationship, she actually did opened up to me of her past relationship that she has had just a man in her life and she only had conjugal with him twice which was the same guy who deflowered her regrettably, but that was never an issue anyways. I did the same by opening up to her too "Vice Versa" since we are engaged and about to get married anytime soon.
To cut the story short, recently she happens to visit me at my place and one way or the other, we slipped from the vow we had together not to mate until after marriage but the obvious happened. To my greatest surprise, I realized the "V" was too widen and not tighten as supposed, I was confused and she immediately saw the picture of disaffection of the outcome glaring in my face, I couldn't held it but to ask her several questions about the statement of her past sexual life as narrated sometime ago if indeed it was the real account of her past or am being framed into a deceitful story tale, but she insisted it was the true story. I can remember she sworn with the holy book on two occasion in order to buttress her confession, though that was done at own will..

So the question here is and this is mainly to the medical expert on this forum for more enlightenment and advice, what could be the cause of such a change in her body ? or was there something she is hiding about her past " may be she is a kind of wayward type unknowingly to me which imply to her current status ? Or could there be anything like "V" tear or cut as align with the topic ? despite the fact she has never giving birth before.

A very good response will really help a brother because our relationship has never remain the same afterwas and to be frank I am thinking of other options lately.
Re: She Claimed She Had Only Done It Twice But Getting There Seems Uncountable by Typicool8(m): 7:43pm On May 25, 2022
Over to doctors in the house
Re: She Claimed She Had Only Done It Twice But Getting There Seems Uncountable by yyba: 7:47pm On May 25, 2022
Op you are about to enter one chance
Re: She Claimed She Had Only Done It Twice But Getting There Seems Uncountable by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:53pm On May 25, 2022
it could be:
A) she claims she did it twice, while what she is meaning to say is that she did it countless of times with only 2 different guys.
B) she was dating a dude mounted like a horse.
C) she fukcs herself silly every night with a huge plantain/cucumber
D) you have a baby dikc and any woman whether virgin or not, would feel huge/wide.

1 Like

Re: She Claimed She Had Only Done It Twice But Getting There Seems Uncountable by Danibonk(m): 7:55pm On May 25, 2022
Op don’t you know that one man can dig a hole and turn it into a carnal instead of gutter
Re: She Claimed She Had Only Done It Twice But Getting There Seems Uncountable by Afamsi: 8:20pm On May 25, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
it could be:
A) she claims she did it twice, while what she is meaning to say is that she did it countless of times with only 2 different guys.
B) she was dating a dude mounted like a horse.
C) she fukcs herself silly every night with a huge plantain/cucumber
D) you have a baby dikc and any woman whether virgin or not, would feel huge/wide.

(1) (Reply)

Bishop Ebere Okpaleke Becomes A Cardinal (photos) / Fulanis Intercepted With Arms Hidden Under Grass In Ekiti / Four Killed,five Injured As Russian Military Plane Crashes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.