Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,593 members, 7,948,301 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 05:51 PM

The Highest Loser From The Just Unfolded Scene Is PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Highest Loser From The Just Unfolded Scene Is PDP (1798 Views)

Meet The Biggest Loser From The BBC Ipob Propaganda - Disappointing Pictures / 2019: Ladi Adebutu Is PDP Governorship Candidate In Ogun State, Says PDP / Manir Dan’Iya Is PDP's Guber Candidate In Sokoto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Highest Loser From The Just Unfolded Scene Is PDP by Sergio104(m): 8:26pm On May 25, 2022
We may not know the party which is making his move to.

But clearly

1. Obi can't put head in APC.....many Titans are there already

2. Obi will definitely not win the coming election with this new party whatsoever he's going to.

3. Obi has succeeded in dividing PDP. As it stands, much attention and focus people has to the party will degrade. And whoever becomes the flag bearer of the party will not pull much weight.

4. It's a sure bet for APC grin. Anybody that wins the primary in APC is the next president of Nigeria. Definitely a Yolloba man because PDP's vote has been divided.

In all, whatever popped up in PDP for obi to leave the party is a direct shot to the party.

They are the loser here (obi maintained his integrity)

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Highest Loser From The Just Unfolded Scene Is PDP by Golan007: 8:27pm On May 25, 2022
My brothers and sisters, the term is loser.

1 Like

Re: The Highest Loser From The Just Unfolded Scene Is PDP by Sergio104(m): 8:31pm On May 25, 2022
Golan007:
My brothers and sisters, the term is loser.

Please sorry for that.

It was actually typo.

Thanks (will modify it)

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Highest Loser From The Just Unfolded Scene Is PDP by Simplelion: 8:31pm On May 25, 2022
skull minners
Re: The Highest Loser From The Just Unfolded Scene Is PDP by Buckeyemedia1: 8:33pm On May 25, 2022
Sergio104:
We may not know the party which is making his move to.

But clearly

1. Obi can't put head in APC.....many Titans are there already

2. Obi will definitely not win the coming election with this new party whatsoever he's going to.

3. Obi has succeeded in dividing PDP. As it stands, much attention and focus people has to the party will degrade. And whoever becomes the flag bearer of the party will not pull much weight.

4. It's a sure bet for APC grin. Anybody that wins the primary in APC is the next president of Nigeria. Definitely a Yolloba man because PDP's vote has been divided.

In all, whatever popped up in PDP for obi to leave the party is a direct shot to the party.

Your eye done clear, mr Nonsense Peter Obi for President Ipobian? Jokers, mr integrity himself, he had to go all the way to 10 Downing Street to make the announcement?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Highest Loser From The Just Unfolded Scene Is PDP by fergie001: 8:33pm On May 25, 2022
Sergio104:

Politics happened.

If he had gone for that Primaries, the defeat would have been monumental. His home base deserted him. So how can you win when you don't have a home-base, not possible.

Abia & Enugu were going for Flyover.

Ebonyi has one Court Order or the other, but Anyim is there.

Imo have a Court Order and won't vote in the Presidential Primary. (Even if they did they were torn between Flyover & Tambuwal).

Flyover dusted up Chris Ubah & Oduah, and they have the delegates list in Anambra, so he had no choice. (Ozigbo will soon compose his own letter) grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Highest Loser From The Just Unfolded Scene Is PDP by ItsTutsi(m): 8:33pm On May 25, 2022
Peter Obi is a coward and loser!! He escaped and absconded just like how the chimpanzee looking creature Ojukwu did when his ppl needed him most! grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Highest Loser From The Just Unfolded Scene Is PDP by inoki247: 8:33pm On May 25, 2022
Lol Twitter analyst...

He lose the money for form undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: The Highest Loser From The Just Unfolded Scene Is PDP by Sergio104(m): 8:37pm On May 25, 2022
inoki247:
Lol Twitter analyst...

He lose the money for form undecided undecided

Maybe you should tell us your own and we listen to you.

Mr reality analyst

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Highest Loser From The Just Unfolded Scene Is PDP by hopman98: 8:38pm On May 25, 2022
This forum no go contain The Obidient ones and The Bullion Vaners. So far The Vaners don dey use their opponent tears drink garri

1 Like

Re: The Highest Loser From The Just Unfolded Scene Is PDP by Sergio104(m): 8:41pm On May 25, 2022
ItsTutsi:
Peter Obi is a coward and loser!! He escaped and absconded just like how the chimpanzee looking creature Ojukwu did when his ppl needed him most! grin

It's better to retain one's integrity than allow a flatulence be rubbed in your face.

His step is a nice One.

I don't see him as the loser here.

As @fergie001 said.... politics happened, and it's Left for a wise politician to adjust and meet up to changes.

PDP is on the wrong side already

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Highest Loser From The Just Unfolded Scene Is PDP by fergie001: 8:41pm On May 25, 2022
hopman98:
This forum no go contain The Obidient ones and The Bullion Vaners. So far The Vaners don dey use their opponent tears drink garri

So na 1-0.

1 Like

Re: The Highest Loser From The Just Unfolded Scene Is PDP by Sergio104(m): 8:44pm On May 25, 2022
hopman98:

Lol cheesy.

1:0 for now.

But Saturday is already here.
Play Tinubu doesn't recieve Abiola's treatment to make it 1:6 grin.

At least Peter still packaged himself well cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Highest Loser From The Just Unfolded Scene Is PDP by Abfinest007(m): 8:45pm On May 25, 2022
Obi did the right time .I guess it was d meeting he held with obj that made him to take diz decision

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Highest Loser From The Just Unfolded Scene Is PDP by NyamiriSlayer(m): 8:59pm On May 25, 2022
Coward will always be coward... Obi china is a nobody in Nigeria's politics but his braindead followers wey dey nairaland no go let us rest, but wetin we dey tell them don come to pass and las las their eyes don clear.... To all the wailing wailers, make you wail no more bcuz we will allow your darling daddy to become president of twitter

2 Likes

Re: The Highest Loser From The Just Unfolded Scene Is PDP by Sergio104(m): 9:03pm On May 25, 2022
NyamiriSlayer:
Coward will always be coward... Obi china is a nobody in Nigeria's politics but his braindead followers wey dey nairaland no go let us rest, but wetin we dey tell them don come to pass and las las their eyes don clear.... To all the wailing wailers, make you wail no more bcuz we will allow your darling daddy to become president of twitter

There's nothing cowardice here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Highest Loser From The Just Unfolded Scene Is PDP by gsmphoneseller: 9:10pm On May 25, 2022
Idiots and foolish people analysing Peter Obis movement.

Sorry for una.

I thought these children of anarchy and hate have anything politically to offer only to read their Yabaleft analogy.

Peter Obi is simply Flagbearer of the THIRDFORCE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Highest Loser From The Just Unfolded Scene Is PDP by xtivin(m): 9:11pm On May 25, 2022
Wike has destroyed PDP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Highest Loser From The Just Unfolded Scene Is PDP by Sergio104(m): 9:49pm On May 25, 2022
xtivin:
Wike has destroyed PDP

Beyond repair embarassed

1 Like

Re: The Highest Loser From The Just Unfolded Scene Is PDP by GoooodHardDick: 10:51pm On May 25, 2022
I can bet my balls that Now that Peter obi is no longer in PDP. PDP will not even get up to 5,000 votes come 2023! angry

The reason pdp got up to 11 million votes in 2019 was because of Peter obi. This is nothing but the plain truth.

However, we Nigerians have decided that it is Peter obi we want. Any party he goes, we'll all troops in and vote massively for him.

Welcome our incoming president Peter Ahmed Balogun Obi. President Federal Republic of Nigeria come 2023!

3 Likes

Re: The Highest Loser From The Just Unfolded Scene Is PDP by r4bbit: 11:00pm On May 25, 2022
He has simply maintained his integrity... Op I agree with you on that part

2 Likes

Re: The Highest Loser From The Just Unfolded Scene Is PDP by ybalogs(m): 11:09pm On May 25, 2022
Ordinary to fight for Nigerians inside PDP,Obi ran so how will he fight for us with all involved. Peter Obi is a coward.
Re: The Highest Loser From The Just Unfolded Scene Is PDP by ybalogs(m): 11:11pm On May 25, 2022
r4bbit:
He has simply maintained his integrity...
Op I agree with you on that part
Which Yeye integrity. We all know our next president is either from APC or PDP and he definitely can't go to APC, so why not wait in PDP and fight till the end. It's a waste of time joining any other party as he won't win still.
Re: The Highest Loser From The Just Unfolded Scene Is PDP by r4bbit: 11:22pm On May 25, 2022
ybalogs:
Which Yeye integrity. We all know our next president is either from APC or PDP and he definitely can't go to APC, so why not wait in PDP and fight till the end. It's a waste of time joining any other party as he won't win still.

Oga be calming down.

everyone should know APC have higher chance of winning with or without Obi.
Re: The Highest Loser From The Just Unfolded Scene Is PDP by MrMcJay(m): 1:24am On May 26, 2022
Give Peter Obi PDP ticket and give him 5M votes in advance, APC will still beat him like a drum. Not because he's a bad candidate, but the type of politics we play here ehn, a lot of factors don't favour him.
Re: The Highest Loser From The Just Unfolded Scene Is PDP by IduNaOba: 1:34am On May 26, 2022
While I don't care about naija politics
Even if Peter obi joins end of the year party
Millions will vote him there and this is fact.
He won't even spend a dime
And that is what it takes to be a leader.
That raw belief in your pedigree by the masses of youths who you did not "mobilize"

I rather he joins the league of the new igbo think home philosophy force that is gaining momentum.
Re: The Highest Loser From The Just Unfolded Scene Is PDP by Sergio104(m): 9:36am On May 26, 2022
ybalogs:
Ordinary to fight for Nigerians inside PDP,Obi ran so how will he fight for us with all involved. Peter Obi is a coward.

I can fight everyone, but I know who pass me anytime.

So, it is what it is in the case of obi.
Something must have triggered his action. But at least Obi has taken the vibe off every politician currently parading. He's on the lips of everyone.

So actually, he's still on the right track. But as for PDP...... they are as good as Dead meat already.

Who lost?? cool
Re: The Highest Loser From The Just Unfolded Scene Is PDP by drmuchin: 4:16pm On May 26, 2022
It's best for Igbos to abandon Pdp

(1) (Reply)

If You Believe Tinubu Will He President Of This Country, You Are Gullible / Is Enugu Fully Obidient ? See How Residents Received Peter Obi's Fans / I Want Obidients To Prove This Allegation Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.