Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,743 members, 7,908,879 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 01:34 PM

How Open Can U Be? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / How Open Can U Be? (2024 Views)

Will U Be My Girl? / Iice Can U Be My Suger Mummy ? Plzzz / Ibkaye Will U Be My Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Open Can U Be? by Gamba(f): 3:42pm On Aug 09, 2007
How open can you be in a relationship knowing that your partner does not like secrets and also at the same time gets jealous easily. Is it advisable to always share experiences with ur partner or keep them to yourself?

I'll really appreciate your contributions.
Re: How Open Can U Be? by NaJaHaJe(f): 3:49pm On Aug 09, 2007
well it depends on the kind of relationship am in and how committed I am in that relationship. I and my ex had this thing where we promised each other no secrets and that made it the best relationship that I have eva had. Even at times when it seemed like it was going to break the relationship,, at the end of it all it was worth the telling.

So yes I would, in a committed relationship, bare all to my partner. It is the only way forward to a successful relationship. its the most beautiful thing. You become morphed into each other and that makes the partnership strong and you can stand against the world together head on!!!!!

u no wat i mean?
Re: How Open Can U Be? by denex: 11:00pm On Aug 09, 2007
I'm a very open and honest person. But the truth is that I don't talk too much because I'm never sure when honesty stops and where gossip begins.

It's that thin line that keeps me cautious. But if I believe am not overstepping that boundary, then I can be totally open.
Re: How Open Can U Be? by CrazyMan(m): 12:47am On Aug 10, 2007
There are different kinds of secretes.

1 Personal secretes: Theses involve delicate issues that concerns you as a person. It might be something about your past that if you decide to reveal it – it might affect your relationship. Such secrets are meant to be buried deep down in your heart regardless of how much you love and trust your partner.

2. Open secrets: These involve minor secrets that can be easily forgiven. They are not so serious and are easily forgiven if you open up to your partner and share with him/her.

So what am trying to bring out is that if you know deep down in you that your secret is capable of wrecking your relationship, then keep it to yourself.
Re: How Open Can U Be? by ikamefa(f): 1:26am On Aug 10, 2007
ok according to @crazykid definition some personal secrets are buried soo deep in my heart/mind its never going to see the light

some i will definitely reveal its no biggie so @topic if you ain't comfy with revealling some of your issues to your partner , then [b]mum [/b]is the word and keep it moving
Re: How Open Can U Be? by moondust(m): 1:36am On Aug 10, 2007
just let out as much as u're able 2 witout startin a fire and if ur partner's more broadminded, let it all out
Re: How Open Can U Be? by marlet01(m): 1:44am On Aug 10, 2007
crazykid:

There are different kinds of secretes.

1 Personal secretes: Theses involve delicate issues that concerns you as a person. It might be something about your past that if you decide to reveal it – it might affect your relationship. Such secrets are meant to be buried deep down in your heart regardless of how much you love and trust your partner.

2. Open secrets: These involve minor secrets that can be easily forgiven. They are not so serious and are easily forgiven if you open up to your partner and share with him/her.

So what am trying to bring out is that if you know deep down in you that your secret is capable of wrecking your relationship, then keep it to yourself.

well said!!
Re: How Open Can U Be? by CrazyMan(m): 1:45am On Aug 10, 2007
ikamefa:

ok according to @crazykid definition some personal secrets are buried soo deep in my heart/mind its never going to see the light
They must be really bad secrets then shocked
Re: How Open Can U Be? by ikamefa(f): 3:00am On Aug 10, 2007
hummmmmmmmmm!

@crazy stop seeing smoke where there is no fire grin

bad secrets koo, rotten secrets ni! grin
Re: How Open Can U Be? by CrazyMan(m): 3:11am On Aug 10, 2007
Am not seeing smoke o!

You said it yourself that some personal secrets are buried so deep in your heart/mind and its never going to see the light. So what else do you want me to suggest after hearing your statement? tongue
Re: How Open Can U Be? by ikamefa(f): 3:17am On Aug 10, 2007
my dear that is the beauty of the net! grin

suggest anything you like! read in btwn , under, above the lines and draw your own conclusions grin

a good exercise for your mind abi? " grin "
Re: How Open Can U Be? by debosky(m): 3:21am On Aug 10, 2007
which secrets? i have heard all of Ika's secrets during our pammy induced stupors, and I have it on tape tongue
Re: How Open Can U Be? by acidrop(f): 3:22am On Aug 10, 2007
well u necesarily dont have to tell him secrets that has nothing 2 do with ur relationship, i mean, u know wont hurt or benefit ur relationship.
Re: How Open Can U Be? by CrazyMan(m): 3:25am On Aug 10, 2007
ikamefa:

my dear that is the beauty of the net! grin

suggest anything you like! read in btwn , under, above the lines and draw your own conclusions grin

a good exercise for your mind abi? " grin "
Yes my dear.

At least I now know you have some uqly stuff hidded 37 steps down. All I have to do is to get a shovel and start digging. Maybe you might just open up to me.  tongue
Re: How Open Can U Be? by ikamefa(f): 3:29am On Aug 10, 2007
debosky:

which secrets? i have heard all of Ika's secrets during our pammy induced stupors, and I have it on tape tongue

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! make sure you don't sell that tape oh!
tongue or my lawyers will contacting you asap tongue

crazykid:

Yes my dear.

At least I now know you have some uqly stuff hidded 37 steps down. All I have to do is to get a shovel and start digging. Maybe you might just open up to me. tongue

dig away! grin make sure you use a power-drill too cheesy
Re: How Open Can U Be? by CrazyMan(m): 3:33am On Aug 10, 2007
It's your heart I wnt to dig are you sure you want me to use power on it? tongue
Re: How Open Can U Be? by debosky(m): 3:34am On Aug 10, 2007
i know you have a tape of mine too, so your secrets are safe wink
Re: How Open Can U Be? by acidrop(f): 3:39am On Aug 10, 2007
watz with all these blackamils
Re: How Open Can U Be? by iice(f): 3:40am On Aug 10, 2007
Somethings are meant to be locked firmly in the basement!

Depending on the relationship, i can be open. . .real open it kindda terrifies and shock some people! grin
Re: How Open Can U Be? by CrazyMan(m): 3:42am On Aug 10, 2007
acidrop:

watz with all these blackamils
Looks like you don't know whatz going on

We're in a shrine
Re: How Open Can U Be? by acidrop(f): 3:46am On Aug 10, 2007
shocked shocked shocked and what am i doing in the shrine. c thats wat i get 4 trying 2 follow u crazykid, well datz d last tym
Re: How Open Can U Be? by CrazyMan(m): 3:50am On Aug 10, 2007
Hey sorryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

I didn't mean to offend you please don't leave me ok? wink
Re: How Open Can U Be? by acidrop(f): 3:56am On Aug 10, 2007
sorry, but its too late am already under my mom's bed tongue
Re: How Open Can U Be? by CrazyMan(m): 3:59am On Aug 10, 2007
What are you doing under the bed, I hope you aren’t hiding some of your secrets there o! tongue
Re: How Open Can U Be? by acidrop(f): 4:01am On Aug 10, 2007
hw did u discover my safe, all my secrets since 2yrs old is under my mom's bed tongue
Re: How Open Can U Be? by CrazyMan(m): 4:08am On Aug 10, 2007
Good I shall go and uncover all of 'em I hope they are heart breaking secrets? tongue
Re: How Open Can U Be? by acidrop(f): 4:11am On Aug 10, 2007
ooo, know u wont, i get bodyguard
Re: How Open Can U Be? by CrazyMan(m): 4:15am On Aug 10, 2007
Bodyguard shocked shocked

I don't think they woud be able to stand my Juju tongue
Re: How Open Can U Be? by acidrop(f): 4:16am On Aug 10, 2007
huuuuuuuuuuuuuhh, u are so scary, n supersticious
Re: How Open Can U Be? by CrazyMan(m): 4:21am On Aug 10, 2007
Well let's change the topic and leave this supersticious talk what do you think?
Re: How Open Can U Be? by acidrop(f): 4:22am On Aug 10, 2007
think about what? where is free anyway?
Re: How Open Can U Be? by CrazyMan(m): 4:26am On Aug 10, 2007
Why all the talk about free?

why not concentrate on our discussion

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Need A Perfect Woman / Men Drop Your Numbers,let The Ladies Call / 190 One On One With Hotie Tima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.