Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,174 members, 7,973,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 11:52 AM

This Is Why Peter Obi Resignation From Pdp Saved Him From Embarrassment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is Why Peter Obi Resignation From Pdp Saved Him From Embarrassment (317 Views)

After Saving Governors From Embarrassment, Buhari Gets Betrayed - Bashir Ahmad / Resignation From PDP: Has Peter Obi Miscalculated? / Dino Melaye, Reno Omokri Mock Shehu Sani Over Resignation From APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is Why Peter Obi Resignation From Pdp Saved Him From Embarrassment by Discovery4today: 1:10am On May 26, 2022
https://naijalatesttrend.com/2022/05/26/facts-and-figures-this-is-why-peter-obi-resignation-from-pdp-is-the-best-option-for-him/
Peter Obi dumped PDP for a yet to be announced new Party, his resignation letter which reads below
I am writing to intimate you of my resignation from the Peoples Democratic Party

(FDP), which was conveyed to the Chairman of Agulu Ward 2. Anaocha LGA

Anambra, effective Friday 20 May, 2022. Consequently, I am by this letter informing you of my withdrawal for the PDP Presidential Primaries. It has been a great honour to contribute to nation-building efforts through our party. Unfortunately, recent developments within our party make it practically

impossible to continue participating and making such constructive contributions.

Our national challenges are deep-seated and require that we cach make profound sacrifices towards rescuing our country. My commitment to rescuing Nigeria remains firm, even if the route differs.

I wish to thank you personally for your graciousness and leadership. I wish you well and best of luck in the service of country." However,
Human rights activist Deji Adeyanju wrote this below before Peter Obi resignation
"POLITICS OF DELEGATES:

These are the only 3 people that are battling for delegates in PDP:

-Atiku
-Wike
-Tambuwal

The rest are just tagging along.
Only Saraki & Udom will deliver their states. This is the painful political reality in PDP today
CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO CONTINUE
https://naijalatesttrend.com/2022/05/26/facts-and-figures-this-is-why-peter-obi-resignation-from-pdp-is-the-best-option-for-him/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ozigbo And His Clique Are The Architects Of The Present Crisis In PDP Anambra / Farouk Lawan Will Not Fly In The SW, SS And SE / Peter Obi Is The Presidential Candidate Of The Labour Party For 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.