Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,907 members, 7,883,158 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 03:34 AM

Abba Kyari Escapes Murder In Prison, Considered For SSS Custody - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari Escapes Murder In Prison, Considered For SSS Custody (47703 Views)

Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma Drops Governorship Ambition After Son’s Murder In US / Condemn The Murder In Your Region The Way You Did In Sokoto - Shehu Sani / Donald Duke Blasts Buhari For Appointing Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DG SSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari Escapes Murder In Prison, Considered For SSS Custody by cp3o: 9:18am On May 26, 2022
bro4u:
looking for excuse to move him into a VVIP Suite disguised as prison.

He is already in such a location.... Well fed and pampered, with prison officials attending his every need.
Re: Abba Kyari Escapes Murder In Prison, Considered For SSS Custody by Salihusaliheen(m): 9:19am On May 26, 2022
lansile:

Do not speak blasphemous words against Jesus. Speaking as a true Muslim. Let the Christians be a lone in their blasphemy, some of them shall meet their Waterloo here in life and others there after. Nabiy Issa (AS) is who the kafirs call Jesus.
I don't intend to say that,cus God told us to belief in all his prophets.but they can't be insulting prophet Muhammad just like that.
Re: Abba Kyari Escapes Murder In Prison, Considered For SSS Custody by rockmite: 9:36am On May 26, 2022
Salihusaliheen:
I don't intend to say that,cus God told us to belief in all his prophets.but they can't be insulting prophet Muhammad just like that.

Nobiy Isah (pbuh) is one of the greatest messengers of Allah, the Al-Masiih, therefore, it is a must for us Muslims to revere him if we must be free from punishment of Allah. These Jahilis(ignoramuses) and kufars should not lead us out of Islam. He who insults Isah (pbuh) ibn Maryam that they call Jesus is no more a Muslim. May Allah grant us Afiyah here and in the hereafter.
Re: Abba Kyari Escapes Murder In Prison, Considered For SSS Custody by KaborLee: 9:56am On May 26, 2022
U said sense....He has all those he sent to prison in all nigeria correctional centre....Anywhere he's transfer to he must meet his business partner....The time wen this mother f**ker dey office i personally give respect for him...Likewise all criminals in nigeria fear him..Abeg threaten his soul till e cmot from his body...Thief wey dey arrest thieves.....

Cantonese:
Agreed.

Those who he put in prison; the armed robbers, the kidnappers, etc, who he met in prison would surely try to kill him. Is he even safe in DSS custody? Everywhere he goes there is danger waiting for him.

Anyway will a special cell be constructed for him when he is jailed? How can he escape it in Kuje or any other prison yard?

He should have kept his hands clean.
Re: Abba Kyari Escapes Murder In Prison, Considered For SSS Custody by Smallboynocare: 10:23am On May 26, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked
I'm a Yoruba Muslim but ma it hurts me seeing what you said here you shouldn't be saying that

This Fulani government think that every Nigerian I.Q is as low as their own, so they can dish out anything and everyone will gullibly believe, just[color=#000000][/color][i][/i][b][/b] as their prophet brainwashed them that there are 72virgins kept somewhere for them.

The Idiotic useless supper cop cum tailor/drug baron for once never set his foot in prison , talkless of inmate trying to assassinate the failed tailor.

They should continue playing on the intelligence of Nigerians. What stop them from handing over the low budget Pablo Escobar to FBI ?
Re: Abba Kyari Escapes Murder In Prison, Considered For SSS Custody by bigcasava1(m): 10:25am On May 26, 2022
JosephXavier:
The evil that men do lives after them

It is just a case of aggrieved businesses men who had business issue

He should be kept close to his business associates, I think it will be better for him
don't be deceived is all plan to release him.
Re: Abba Kyari Escapes Murder In Prison, Considered For SSS Custody by Ezmans: 10:30am On May 26, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

This Fulani government think that every Nigerian I.Q is as low as their own, so they can dish out anything and everyone will gullibly believe, just as their prophet brainwashed them that there are 72virgins kept somewhere for them.2000

The Idiotic useless supper cop cum tailor/drug baron for once never set his foot in prison , talkless of inmate trying to assassinate the failed tailor.

They should continue playing on the intelligence of Nigerians. What stop them from handing over the low budget Pablo Escobar to FBI ?
200,000 × 190 inmates =38,000000 million plus dstv subscription, up APC government
Re: Abba Kyari Escapes Murder In Prison, Considered For SSS Custody by seunayantokun(m): 10:38am On May 26, 2022
The stupid lie remains with them, I don't buy it.
Re: Abba Kyari Escapes Murder In Prison, Considered For SSS Custody by Cokahot: 10:51am On May 26, 2022
They should stab his left wrist,left thighs, heart area. He d be dead in a few. He must die,hook or crook
Re: Abba Kyari Escapes Murder In Prison, Considered For SSS Custody by Phaantom22: 11:32am On May 26, 2022
Let's see the pictures of his injuries, I don't understand how 190 men can attack a single person at once and he survives. This country will never change for good.
Re: Abba Kyari Escapes Murder In Prison, Considered For SSS Custody by BluntCrazeMan: 11:44am On May 26, 2022
Let us see photos and videos of him inside the prison.
Else, you guys are cooking up stories in order to keep him relaxed inside one of his exotic mansions.
Re: Abba Kyari Escapes Murder In Prison, Considered For SSS Custody by Achilles881: 11:45am On May 26, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

This Fulani government think that every Nigerian I.Q is as low as their own, so they can dish out anything and everyone will gullibly believe, just as their prophet brainwashed them that there are 72virgins kept somewhere for them.

This is pure cartel business, all the big drug dealers in the country are bankrolling him, he's there member, tribe is not involved, the big timers are using his official connection to hold down the up and coming, drug Don's and they are fighting back, even in prison, the deals continue, infact those prison officials have been recruited and the organization is expanding
Re: Abba Kyari Escapes Murder In Prison, Considered For SSS Custody by Gharnew112(m): 11:48am On May 26, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

This Fulani government think that every Nigerian I.Q is as low as their own, so they can dish out anything and everyone will gullibly believe, just as their prophet brainwashed them that there are 72virgins kept somewhere for them.

Stop Blasphemy!!! What does the prophet has to do with Kyari case now? Every Religion with its own criminals.
Re: Abba Kyari Escapes Murder In Prison, Considered For SSS Custody by Memeni(m): 12:05pm On May 26, 2022
Story
Re: Abba Kyari Escapes Murder In Prison, Considered For SSS Custody by Memeni(m): 12:06pm On May 26, 2022
Only zombies will fall for this trash
Re: Abba Kyari Escapes Murder In Prison, Considered For SSS Custody by comodo: 12:38pm On May 26, 2022
Cantonese:
Agreed.

Those who he put in prison; the armed robbers, the kidnappers, etc, who he met in prison would surely try to kill him. Is he even safe in DSS custody? Everywhere he goes there is danger waiting for him.

Anyway will a special cell be constructed for him when he is jailed? How can he escape it in Kuje or any other prison yard?

He should have kept his hands clean.
The truth is d man never entered any prison. If had entered, he would have been dead the 1st day. These idiots are just riding on everyone's intelligence. It takes nothing to delete someone in the prison. Even the wardens won't help u cos b4 they reach you go don carry terminal injury.
Re: Abba Kyari Escapes Murder In Prison, Considered For SSS Custody by NaijaCars4sale: 1:26pm On May 26, 2022
How the mighty have fallen
Re: Abba Kyari Escapes Murder In Prison, Considered For SSS Custody by Awesome01(m): 1:54pm On May 26, 2022
The part of this bullshit story that got me confused is the fact that about 190 inmates attacked only one man and he is alive still.

Even Jet Lie self no lie reach like this. So only one person ( Lie Muhammed) can form this kind of story without blinking an eye.
Re: Abba Kyari Escapes Murder In Prison, Considered For SSS Custody by Microwhy: 1:58pm On May 26, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

You're very stupid...
What does the Prophet (S.A.W) got to do with the story at hand?
I dont blame you though, I blame people like the pastor who gave Sokoto blasphemy victim family a shelter and made them look like heroes instead of condemning both the jungle justice and as well her action of blasphemy.
One day, I pray you'll be in a click where insulting Muslim prophet will spill out from your mouth subconsciously and land you in a very big trouble.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Escapes Murder In Prison, Considered For SSS Custody by fashrola(m): 2:53pm On May 26, 2022
Then put that monster in Solitary confinement......
Re: Abba Kyari Escapes Murder In Prison, Considered For SSS Custody by bergs2: 3:00pm On May 26, 2022
Johnames:
Just tell us you want to release him, not these lies
Release who; was he ever held?
Re: Abba Kyari Escapes Murder In Prison, Considered For SSS Custody by Confirm4real(m): 3:27pm On May 26, 2022
They should put him with Evans the billionaire kidnapper together let me confirm something...

Re: Abba Kyari Escapes Murder In Prison, Considered For SSS Custody by Wwwq: 3:51pm On May 26, 2022
How
Re: Abba Kyari Escapes Murder In Prison, Considered For SSS Custody by emexc11(m): 6:54pm On May 26, 2022
There's enough security in the US and he has been invited by them.
Wondering what is still keeping him here
Re: Abba Kyari Escapes Murder In Prison, Considered For SSS Custody by jehoha696(m): 7:05pm On May 26, 2022
Ha!...what a bombshell... shocked undecided,even if baba go dey for kuje prison,naw vvip section(a coded home away from home)him go dey...See diz strong lamba,same pple wey arrange diz fake drug case with wash wash evidence so dat America no go reason naija nd diz decorated license yahoo police,naw dem still arrange diz watery lie.... Aje anything goes in here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emir Sanusi's Car And Other Pictures From The Coronation Ceremony. / Chuka Umunna Shows Off His Girlfriend For First Time (photos) / Dont Field Atiku, Obasanjo Warns APC.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.