Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,826 members, 7,938,426 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 05:14 AM

3 Sacrifices A Lady Can Make To Prove That She Truly Loves You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Sacrifices A Lady Can Make To Prove That She Truly Loves You (688 Views)

As A Lady, Can You Start Life With A Man That Lives Here? (SEE PHOTO) / The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady / Are There Chances That A Lady Can Meet Her Future Husband At A Wedding Reception (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Sacrifices A Lady Can Make To Prove That She Truly Loves You by Fezboy(m): 6:22am On May 26, 2022
1. She is willing to travel a long distance to see you.

If you're in a long-distance relationship, this is for you.

How often do you and your partner see each other? You must realize that, just as communication is crucial in a relationship, physical presence is as well.

That means you should schedule some time to get together as a couple and enjoy your time together.

A woman who cares about you will go to great lengths to see you wherever you are.

If a woman can travel for that long, it's safe to assume she adores you. She is entitled to nothing less than the best in that scenario.

Read more>>https://africamediang.com/3-sacrifices-a-lady-can-make-to-prove-that-she-truly-loves-you/
Re: 3 Sacrifices A Lady Can Make To Prove That She Truly Loves You by caesymore(m): 7:16am On May 26, 2022
Na so,

Joy dey mad me, na so she dey disturb me say she won come visit me for Abuja

Hmmm. I surprise via say na her money she won use enter air come, e shock me oh , you know why?

I like Joy but I no won make she dey commit that much as I don tell am several times say I no ready for such commitments.
she dey talk say she no mind na so I dey serious tell am make she pack as I no won hear say you left me after all wey I don do
The rate Women dey ready to commit for relationship this days dey fear me especially when they feel you done mature to marry.

To cut the long story short, Joy collect her leave come touch down for Abuja with lots of goodies, AH!! good independent women dey oh.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Sacrifices A Lady Can Make To Prove That She Truly Loves You by ZirdoRoray(m): 7:17am On May 26, 2022
There is no problem here. The problem is people don't want to accept reality the way it is. You can't eat your cake and have it. The only solution is women should also allow men cheat. Look the other way. As long as he is caring for you, then don't complain. The standard rating for men and women are not the same. Men are judged by their financial success, their status, their future and their personalities. Women are judged by their appearance, ability to bear children, their body counts, their past relationships and their submissiveness.
Women and Men are not the same. Women peak at age 30, after that the attention they receive and their worth start plummetting very fast. The high value women in their 40s who are successful and single are always very lonely because men don't want them anymore.
Generally Men start really enjoying life in their 40s and can go for any woman, thing men will always go for a younger woman but will only settle for a submissive woman. High value men are always surrounded by women so they will always cheat, nothing wrong about this after all they can provide the lifestyle most women seek. Reputation is also important for men so if he catches you cheating don't expect him to forgive you because if he kicks you out, he can easily replace you. So just love him tbe way he is, because my men are polygamous by nature. After all there are more women than men in this world. A man is more happy and will live you more if you allow him keep other women. He will treat you better. 95% of men want this. You can check the statistics online, it is backed by scientific research.
Re: 3 Sacrifices A Lady Can Make To Prove That She Truly Loves You by Nobody: 7:43am On May 26, 2022
Observing

(1) (Reply)

Sex And Men...... It's Misconception. / Nigerian Man Beats His 19-year-old Girlfriend To Pulp — Video / Hold Your Man Tight Or We Go Snatch Am - WAEC Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.