Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,359 members, 7,947,577 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 12:36 AM

Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Spotted With Kwankwaso (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Spotted With Kwankwaso (Photos) (35272 Views)

Donald Duke And Ben Murray Bruce Visit The Lagos-Calabar Coastal Road (Pictures) / Ben Bruce Spotted With Atiku, Gbenga Daniel & Chief Tom Ikimi / Senator Ben Murray Bruce Withdraws From Senatorial Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Spotted With Kwankwaso (Photos) by Finnese001: 12:24pm On May 26, 2022
post=113188978:
The elections is upon us, they are now showing their faces after a long while.

Naija youths be wise and use your heads.

Your destiny is in your hands.

We Rise.

Nigerian youths Kee you there, hypocrite

2 Likes

Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Spotted With Kwankwaso (Photos) by handie(m): 12:25pm On May 26, 2022
RaptObserver:

Can I get one on HP?
I'd have loved nothing more than that.... Particularly after seeing your siggy but it's just not its not possible
Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Spotted With Kwankwaso (Photos) by RaptObserver: 12:27pm On May 26, 2022
handie:
I'd have loved nothing more than that.... Particularly after seeing your siggy but it's just not its not possible

Thanks man!
Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Spotted With Kwankwaso (Photos) by kingyakos: 12:29pm On May 26, 2022
Nebulax:
Pdp's burial loading in Southern Nigeria

It's dead already ( Wike in the coffin)
Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Spotted With Kwankwaso (Photos) by TheRareGem1(f): 12:38pm On May 26, 2022
Kwankwaso is shopping. If you don't Gerrit,.....mmmm
Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Spotted With Kwankwaso (Photos) by OFFICIAL336: 12:45pm On May 26, 2022
Jamesbally:
Northerners are the real politicians. Others are still learning. While IGBO never start learning sef. Them still dey kindergarten stage grin grin grin
Igbos are ahead of Yorubas. Betraying your neighbor is not sophistication.

Why not start your analysis from 1960 to date.

Most of you Yorubas think Nigeria started in 2015.

grin
Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Spotted With Kwankwaso (Photos) by Pcgamer2022: 12:50pm On May 26, 2022
2001 Lexus RX 300 for sale contact 08068467201.... Newly imported tokunbo...

1 Like

Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Spotted With Kwankwaso (Photos) by BigYash: 12:53pm On May 26, 2022
Emetex22:

Little wonder the current state of Nigerian affairs. Politics my ass. Until the youths look beyond ethnicity and religious sentiments during the process of selecting leaders, this country will continue its journey towards abyss.
I said politics and I didn't say they are good in leadership. You can be good in the game of politics and not good as a leader. You gerrit? If you don't gerrit,oya messssssssss shocked
Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Spotted With Kwankwaso (Photos) by Emetex22(m): 12:57pm On May 26, 2022
BigYash:
I said politics and I didn't say they are good in leadership. You can be good in the game of politics and not good as a leader. You gerrit? If you don't gerrit,oya messssssssss shocked
U just said nothing
Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Spotted With Kwankwaso (Photos) by alizma: 12:59pm On May 26, 2022
Jamesbally:
Northerners are the real politicians. Others are still learning. While IGBO never start learning sef. Them still dey kindergarten stage grin grin grin
E go shock some people when they later realized that APC or PDP is the mother of NNPP
Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Spotted With Kwankwaso (Photos) by Evergreen4(m): 1:00pm On May 26, 2022
triple996:
Munafikun angry
Meanwhile anambra is burning wooo shocked
Na imo d home of Bruce naim worst pass

Modified
Ok his is 4rm bayelsa, it still doesn't change the fact that imo is currently competing with borno state
and your Anambra is competing with Afghanistan
Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Spotted With Kwankwaso (Photos) by NaijaCars4sale: 1:07pm On May 26, 2022
Mr Common sense, I've missed your common sense nuggets series
Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Spotted With Kwankwaso (Photos) by brizziedos(m): 1:12pm On May 26, 2022
BigYash:
I greet u bros.. The Nigeria don tire persons. See billions wen dey dey thief keep. How person wan take meet up with these guys children? Youths no dey think this one.. Na to dey fight each ,for one politician matter,wen no send them..
I greet you too... Nor try do competition with their children oh cheesy
Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Spotted With Kwankwaso (Photos) by MMWandali: 1:16pm On May 26, 2022
triple996 post=113182400:
Munafikun
angry

Modified
Ok his is 4rm bayelsa, it still doesn't change the fact that imo is currently competing with borno state

Ba munafukai ba be su

Neman cin gaban jihohinsu da kasarsu su ke Yi
Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Spotted With Kwankwaso (Photos) by unclejb2(m): 2:01pm On May 26, 2022
triple996:
Munafikun angry

Modified
and you seem very extremely happy that Nigeria is burning.... Just that it's Borno and Imo or other places except where you are.

Ewu congo. Asu anwuru.
Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Spotted With Kwankwaso (Photos) by BigYash: 2:07pm On May 26, 2022
Emetex22:

U just said nothing
That's what you thing,cux your brain can't comprehend anything... So,I understand you very well. undecided
Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Spotted With Kwankwaso (Photos) by BigYash: 2:07pm On May 26, 2022
brizziedos:

I greet you too... Nor try do competition with their children oh cheesy
grin
Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Spotted With Kwankwaso (Photos) by TundeEdnut35(m): 2:16pm On May 26, 2022
Timekeeper452:
The death of Apc gradually forming, sadly this NNPP party will be made up of disgruntled apc members. So same wine, new bottle.
is not only apc the disgruntle element will come from both pdp and apc
Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Spotted With Kwankwaso (Photos) by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 26, 2022
Mr albino smiley
Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Spotted With Kwankwaso (Photos) by ViceGovernor: 3:56pm On May 26, 2022
Jamesbally:
grin grin wetin omo Igbo do you grin grin
Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Spotted With Kwankwaso (Photos) by StanislausWeCan(m): 9:07pm On May 26, 2022
Of a truth, give it up to them. But, that's why they have jettisoned equity & fairness in the game.
#PeterObi4President
Jamesbally:
Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Spotted With Kwankwaso (Photos) by ComeToJesus: 1:53am On May 27, 2022
triple996:
Munafikun angry

Modified

Reading this gave me headache. Your cognition seems to be on reverse gear.
Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Spotted With Kwankwaso (Photos) by ComeToJesus: 1:54am On May 27, 2022
triple996:
Munafikun angry

Modified

Reading this gave me some disorientation. Your cognition seems to be on reverse gear.
Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Spotted With Kwankwaso (Photos) by ComeToJesus: 1:54am On May 27, 2022
triple996:
Munafikun angry

Modified

Reading this gave me some disorientation. Your cognition seems to be in reverse order.
Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Spotted With Kwankwaso (Photos) by BigYash: 11:52am On May 29, 2022
Emetex22:

U just said nothing
You were saying rubbish days ago. grin How e be you now? When I said northerners are good in politics, now you can see what I was saying. They are good in the game,although bad in leadership. The next 8 years still belongs to them. You gerrit?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do We Atikulate This? - APC Reacted After Atiku Caught Lying / Zamfara: APC And PDP Youths Fight In Supreme Court Premises / My Experience With Vote Buying In Akwa Ibom State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.