Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,678 members, 7,918,156 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 12:39 AM

Nigerian Army University, Biu Resumes Session Despite Strike - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Army University, Biu Resumes Session Despite Strike (16604 Views)

Nigerian Army University Biu (NAUB) Released Its Programme Cut-off Mark / Lautech Announces Resumption Of Academic Activities Despite Strike / University Of Ibadan Exams This January Despite Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army University, Biu Resumes Session Despite Strike by KINGJAJA888(m): 6:55am On May 27, 2022
DrRasheed:
Proud of my school. The only institution where you keep your tribal differences at the gate and embrace each other.

E be like one training camp for youths. Zero social life, no association whatever. Only Study and Discipline.
Dr Rasheed I'd love my younger brother to attend this School. Can you brief us on few details about this school and help us Please.
Re: Nigerian Army University, Biu Resumes Session Despite Strike by KINGJAJA888(m): 6:57am On May 27, 2022
EggonBoy:
That's my school.
200 level student.
This is one institution that was established to change the narrative about Nigeria tertiary education.
Hi Eggon. How much is the school fees and where is the School located??

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army University, Biu Resumes Session Despite Strike by Kingofhoes: 7:37am On May 27, 2022
DrRasheed:
Proud of my school. The only institution where you keep your tribal differences at the gate and embrace each other.

E be like one training camp for youths. Zero social life, no association whatever. Only Study and Discipline.

Even us for Airforce Institution of Technology. Nothing like social life whatsoever. Na officers dey chyke our girls. Lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army University, Biu Resumes Session Despite Strike by Kingofhoes: 7:39am On May 27, 2022
Fairmedia:

That is military training, it's part of instilling the discipline. I don't expect less, this is an institution's training institute, hence it's funds will come directly from the military/defense budget
It's not a military training institute. More like a military university. The students are civilians. But with their Id cards once in a while get privileges of officers. Once in a while students dey collect for inside school

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army University, Biu Resumes Session Despite Strike by EggonBoy(m): 7:48am On May 27, 2022
KINGJAJA888:
Hi Eggon. How much is the school fees and where is the School located??
40K for Art and social science while Science courses is 45k.
The school is located in Biu, Borno state.

U can used Google to make further research about the school.
Am sure u would like it
Re: Nigerian Army University, Biu Resumes Session Despite Strike by Kingofhoes: 10:21am On May 27, 2022
Them no born anybody for Airforce Institute of Tech. Make he even think of strike. We dey school since.
Re: Nigerian Army University, Biu Resumes Session Despite Strike by DrRasheed: 12:43pm On May 27, 2022
KINGJAJA888:
Dr Rasheed I'd love my younger brother to attend this School. Can you brief us on few details about this school and help us Please.
Visit
https://www.nigeriancampus.com.ng/2022/04/everything-about-nigerian-army-university-biu.html?m=1

Use the contact form on the site for any questions. They provide prompt response.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SA Campuses Join US Student Protests In Solidarity With Palestine (PICS) / Mathematics: 5 Tips On How You Can Accelerate Your Performance In The Subject / How Many Times Did You Sit For Jamb?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.