Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,665 members, 7,918,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 11:45 PM

Historically Disturbing Pictures - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Historically Disturbing Pictures (7004 Views)

DISCIPLE: Williams Uchemba Raises Alarm Over A Disturbing Trend In Schools / UNIBEN Final Year Student, Freedom, Dies (Disturbing Photos)) / Back Of UNN Female Hostel Building, Enugu Campus (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Historically Disturbing Pictures by bigjackass: 4:23pm On May 26, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Historically Disturbing Pictures by seunmohmoh(f): 4:40pm On May 26, 2022
It just keeps getting worse!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Historically Disturbing Pictures by uchman(m): 4:44pm On May 26, 2022
TheSourcerer:
Ella Harper (Camel Girl 1879)
#Cameltoes
For real?
Re: Historically Disturbing Pictures by Finnestgreat: 5:31pm On May 26, 2022
Hmm this life....E be things
Re: Historically Disturbing Pictures by LadyD22(f): 5:51pm On May 26, 2022
Kaiair:

My town people no dey misbehave like dis so u better comot dat okrika from ur name u dey disgrace my town

Are you minding him ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Historically Disturbing Pictures by okrikaboi: 6:51pm On May 26, 2022
Kaiair:

My town people no dey misbehave like dis so u better comot dat okrika from ur name u dey disgrace my town
Are you referring to Okrika? One of the most vile people of Rivers State abeg I no wan even start to mention known atrocities of the Okrika clan talk less of the hidden ones.

1 Like

Re: Historically Disturbing Pictures by Ethanuella: 6:53pm On May 26, 2022
TheSourcerer:
The Trophy Heads Of The Māori

Long before Europe colonizers arrived in New Zealand, the native Māori people were preserving the severed heads of the fallen. Known as mokomokai, the heads were chopped off, boiled, smoked, dried in the Sun, and dipped in shark oil before being displayed or paraded around like trophies.

But when the British moved in during the 1840s, they soon pillaged the mokomokai for themselves. Major General Horatio Gordon Robley (featured in this creepy old picture with his collection), who served in the British Army during the New Zealand Land Wars in the 1860s, was particularly fascinated by the Maori and stole at least 35 heads for himself.

Never knew native Zealanders are people of color

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Historically Disturbing Pictures by Ebymyk(m): 7:17pm On May 26, 2022
Creepy.. Terrible things has always been happening before i was born.. God deliver us..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Historically Disturbing Pictures by YorubaCoward: 7:23pm On May 26, 2022
TheSourcerer:
Family photo

Everybody say ...... Grrrr!

Lol... See the looks

But oga, it's been awhile though
You still been around?
Re: Historically Disturbing Pictures by Lamanii22(f): 8:43pm On May 26, 2022
How do you sleep ever night lol… these photos are scary
Re: Historically Disturbing Pictures by YangaBabe: 9:49pm On May 26, 2022
TheSourcerer:
'Mad Bomber' has just been arrested for placing 33 bombs in public places , 22 were donated and 15people injured
and he is smiling undecided

1 Like

Re: Historically Disturbing Pictures by JovialJune(f): 9:50pm On May 26, 2022
TheSourcerer:
Family photo

Everybody say ...... Grrrr!

That child is going through a lot of abuse, it's obvious.

1 Like

Re: Historically Disturbing Pictures by CUMIN: 10:07pm On May 26, 2022
If you understand why and how evil works. You will understand this world better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Historically Disturbing Pictures by Nobody: 3:50am On May 27, 2022
Looks like one scary movie.

Meanwhile, if you need a new website for your business or a crypto investment website at an affordable rate, contact us today @ 07011899545 or visit our website
Re: Historically Disturbing Pictures by Biafranodogwu55: 5:55am On May 27, 2022
Evil in the world keeps improving
Re: Historically Disturbing Pictures by Moneyboyz: 6:50am On May 27, 2022
So creepy.

1 Like

Re: Historically Disturbing Pictures by TheSourcerer: 7:25am On May 27, 2022
YorubaCoward:

Lol... See the looks

But oga, it's been awhile though
You still been around?
honestly nah, staying offline as much as I can smiley
Re: Historically Disturbing Pictures by TheSourcerer: 7:27am On May 27, 2022
Ethanuella:

Never knew native Zealanders are people of color
They are . usually called Aborigines , you see a black aboriginal man with Natural blonde and blue eyes. smiley
Re: Historically Disturbing Pictures by TheSourcerer: 7:29am On May 27, 2022
okrikaboi:
Was he really a serial killer? Did he die after the fourth murder? His methods were undeniably brutal
yes jack was a serial killer ... Never caught even though records differ. His methods were truly brutal ....
Re: Historically Disturbing Pictures by TheSourcerer: 7:30am On May 27, 2022
okrikaboi:
he looks yummy no cap
No Cap smiley
Re: Historically Disturbing Pictures by TheSourcerer: 7:39am On May 27, 2022
okrikaboi:
Fascinating I heard they have been very few cases. You just roused my curiosity on this matter I had just watched an X-Men movie
human combustion, I've really just tried to ignore this in my head because it just doesn't make sense , well I guess if life can spontaneously erupt from nothingness I guess beigns can too (on rare but in perfect conditions)

1 Like

Re: Historically Disturbing Pictures by TheSourcerer: 7:45am On May 27, 2022
efembaba:
The Sorcerer. May I ask what the motivation behind these your creepy posts are?
because I am who I amsmiley
Re: Historically Disturbing Pictures by TheSourcerer: 7:46am On May 27, 2022
Divoc19:
Held ma breath all through the reading.
nah its not all that bad , breathe smiley

1 Like

Re: Historically Disturbing Pictures by TheSourcerer: 7:49am On May 27, 2022
Lamanii22:
How do you sleep ever night lol… these photos are scary
hey you , morning. smiley

1 Like

Re: Historically Disturbing Pictures by TheSourcerer: 7:53am On May 27, 2022
YangaBabe:
and he is smiling undecided
well I'll say job was well soooooo yeah the laughing .smiley
Re: Historically Disturbing Pictures by Ethanuella: 9:10am On May 27, 2022
TheSourcerer:
They are . usually called Aborigines , you see a black aboriginal man with Natural blonde and blue eyes. smiley

Hmmmn
Just incase you have a whatsapp group where you share similar information, I don't mind being a member.

1 Like

Re: Historically Disturbing Pictures by Aidejay(m): 8:01pm On May 27, 2022
TheSourcerer:
Image Of The Soviet Scientist And His Two-Headed Dog

In 1959, Soviet scientist Vladimir Demikhov actually managed to create a two-headed dog. After 23 tries that left his canine subjects dead in short order, he was finally able to achieve a small measure of success.

He grafted one head onto the other's body, sewed their circulatory systems together, and connected their vertebrae with plastic strings. After the procedure was completed, both heads could hear, see, smell, and swallow.

Sadly, his methods were still relatively crude and the dog only lived four days before dying. While his research was a pioneering foray into head transplantation, experts debate the ethics of such procedures to this day.
ewww! ewww! the things people did to advance medical science and science generally tho.
Re: Historically Disturbing Pictures by RichieGrassi(m): 5:01pm On Aug 16, 2022
The competition ended 105 -106
That is some sick shitt
TheSourcerer:
The Rape Of Nanjing

Few of the countless atrocities committed in Asia both before and during World War II were as ghastly as those perpetrated during the infamous Rape of Nanjing starting in December 1937.

Within a matter of weeks, the Japanese troops that had invaded this Chinese city raped as many as 80,000 people and killed up to 350,000.

Beheading by katana, as seen here, was a regular occurrence during this horrific invasion. Two Japanese soldiers even held a contest to see who could kill 100 people with their sword first and newspapers covered it like a sporting event. Terrible

Re: Historically Disturbing Pictures by TheSourcerer: 5:03pm On Aug 16, 2022
RichieGrassi:
The competition ended 105 -106
That is some sick shitt
yes it did ..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

University Of Calabar 1st/2nd Choice Post Ume N Direct Entry Result Out! / How I Got My Identity Card / Anybody That Can Solve This Question Is A Genius

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.