Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,859 members, 7,872,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:29 AM

President Buhari To Participate In AU Extra-Ordinary Summit In Malabo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari To Participate In AU Extra-Ordinary Summit In Malabo (6728 Views)

Pictures Of President Buhari And Aisha In Malabo, Equatorial Guinea / President Buhari Participates In AU Summit In Ethiopia (Photos) / Buhari Attends Malabo Gas Summit Friday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari To Participate In AU Extra-Ordinary Summit In Malabo by TermuxDarkWeb(m): 4:35pm On May 26, 2022
PRESIDENT BUHARI ATTENDS AU EXTRA-ORDINARY SUMMIT IN MALABO

President Muhammadu Buhari will depart Abuja on Thursday, May 26, 2022, to participate in African Union Extra-ordinary Session of Assembly of Heads of State and Government in Malabo, Equatorial Guinea, with special focus on security.

The three-day summit, which will hold on May 26th-28th, will also focus on Humanitarian Challenges in Africa, with related issues on migration, refugees, returnees and Internally Displaced Persons.

At the summit, the African leaders will look at Terrorism and Unconstitutional Change of Government, with attendant spiraling effects on human rights and economies.

President Buhari will join other Heads of State and Government to deliberate on Humanitarian Challenges, Hopes and Challenges in Africa, and participate in adoption of Assembly Declaration on Humanitarian Summit and pledging conference.

On security and governance, the Assembly of Heads of State and Government of the African Union will take a united position on Terrorism and Unconstitutional Change of Government, and reach agreements on new approaches to stem the tide.

President Buhari will also hold sideline meetings with some leaders during the meeting in Malabo.

Mrs Aisha Buhari, who is the President of African First Ladies Peace Mission, is accompanying her husband to the African Union meeting.

The President will also be accompanied by Minister of Foreign Affairs, Geoffrey Onyeama; Minister of Defence, Maj-Gen Bashir Salihi Magashi (rtd); Minister of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management & Social Development, Sadiya Umar Farouq; National Security Adviser, Maj-Gen Babagana Monguno (rtd); Director General, National Intelligence Agency (NIA), Amb. Ahmed Rufa’i Abubakar and Chairman, Nigerians In Diaspora Commission (NiDCOM) Abike Dabiri-Erewa.

Garba Shehu
Senior Special Assistant to the President
(Media & Publicity)
May 26, 2022

https://femvila.com/post/32/president-buhari-to-participate-in-au-extra-ordinary-summit-in-malabo/1

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Participate In AU Extra-Ordinary Summit In Malabo by MadamVanessa(f): 4:36pm On May 26, 2022
shocked

Failure personified

11 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Participate In AU Extra-Ordinary Summit In Malabo by RainOnMe: 4:39pm On May 26, 2022
Another tour. Meanwhile the youth are wasting away due to ASUU strike.

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Participate In AU Extra-Ordinary Summit In Malabo by God1000(m): 4:40pm On May 26, 2022
He's a tripper and globetrotter

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Participate In AU Extra-Ordinary Summit In Malabo by MITCHELL96: 5:05pm On May 26, 2022
Dullard dey go Summit ? grin

Wonders shall never end grin grin

8 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Participate In AU Extra-Ordinary Summit In Malabo by TermuxDarkWeb(m): 5:09pm On May 26, 2022
[s]
MITCHELL96:
Dullard dey go Summit ? grin

Wonders shall never end grin grin
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Participate In AU Extra-Ordinary Summit In Malabo by TermuxDarkWeb(m): 5:10pm On May 26, 2022
[s]
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Failure personified
[/s]

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Participate In AU Extra-Ordinary Summit In Malabo by TermuxDarkWeb(m): 5:11pm On May 26, 2022
[s]
RainOnMe:
Another tour. Meanwhile the youth are wasting away due to ASUU strike.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Participate In AU Extra-Ordinary Summit In Malabo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:38pm On May 26, 2022
SAFE trip to and fro to our darling President.

We pray for long life in good health for you now and always Daddy.

May you not come back to meet anyone saying you will not return.

Go and may the Almighty Allah grant your prayers for our darling nation.

Rochasstatue:
Best of luck my President.
Death to your haters and those that wish you bad.
Their mangled corpses will be shovelled under Dangote cement trucks.
Amen in Jesus name.
Insha Allah.
God bless you and yours.
So shall it be for the enemies of this country, that pray for violence, deaths and sorrow for innocent lives on a daily basis.
Iseeee

God bless our President Muhammadu Buhari.
Thank you so much for all you are doing to make this battered and looted nation work again.
Once again, God bless you Daddy.
God bless Nigeria.

Go in peace darling, handsome daddy.....

Dem MANNA, AKA da truth in da building.

Truth is not bitter, just that people are bitter to the truth........

Iko5000:
You are a real nut case .
Yes, you are 100% right.
Nut case to children of hate, frustrations and perdition.
Nut case to enemies of Nigeria.
Nut case to those that support violence, deaths, arson and killing of innocent Nigerians.
Nut case to evil animals.

We Rise.

emeka1759:
Yeye president
Emekus, The President of everyone in your Yard, Local Government, and State at large, you mean? wink

Oya........ sip wine and cool body...... cheesy

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Buhari To Participate In AU Extra-Ordinary Summit In Malabo by bigdammyj: 5:38pm On May 26, 2022
Noted
Re: President Buhari To Participate In AU Extra-Ordinary Summit In Malabo by Yankiss(m): 5:39pm On May 26, 2022
Nigeria's President and double Minister of Petroleum and Tourism.

7 Likes 6 Shares

Re: President Buhari To Participate In AU Extra-Ordinary Summit In Malabo by RaptObserver: 5:39pm On May 26, 2022
Okay normal movement. APC and PDP should do Nigerias a small favour of featuring younger people on their tickets. It is better we have a vibrant president who is not doing too well atleast we can drag him and he will be seeing the vawulence always. We don't need another adonkia old man
Re: President Buhari To Participate In AU Extra-Ordinary Summit In Malabo by badboyTee(m): 5:40pm On May 26, 2022
cheesy

Olodo too dey go where educated people dey

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Participate In AU Extra-Ordinary Summit In Malabo by RaptorX: 5:40pm On May 26, 2022
Ajala on the beat

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Participate In AU Extra-Ordinary Summit In Malabo by Evidenx(m): 5:40pm On May 26, 2022
grin grin oga deliver na

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Participate In AU Extra-Ordinary Summit In Malabo by Cti28(m): 5:41pm On May 26, 2022
post=113199640:
Reading
You've crept out of your cave, to praise your failure and incompetent DADDY.

Whenever you stand before the mirror each morning, how do you see yourself?

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Participate In AU Extra-Ordinary Summit In Malabo by DonWest16(m): 5:44pm On May 26, 2022
Way to go Bubu cool
Re: President Buhari To Participate In AU Extra-Ordinary Summit In Malabo by Eriggs: 5:47pm On May 26, 2022
Cti28:

You've crept out of your cave, to praise your failure and incompetent DADDY
dem MANNA don show dis one shege for Nairaland, dis boy just carry aunty matter for head like gala. Attention seeker, we don notice you.
I am sure you have nightmare every night dreaming of your oga. Madam na oga anyday anytime

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari To Participate In AU Extra-Ordinary Summit In Malabo by nairaman66(m): 5:49pm On May 26, 2022
Extraordinary summit? They must be conjuring to seeks answers of poverty from their ancestors..
Re: President Buhari To Participate In AU Extra-Ordinary Summit In Malabo by Eriggs: 5:50pm On May 26, 2022
Cti28:

Whenever you stand before the mirror each morning, how do you see yourself?
She dey see herself siddon for where d oldest person 4 ur place dey siddon.
Na u kuku ask question, attention seeker. grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari To Participate In AU Extra-Ordinary Summit In Malabo by Cajal(m): 5:54pm On May 26, 2022
Baba no pick APC consensus
Is out untill Monday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari To Participate In AU Extra-Ordinary Summit In Malabo by grammarian247(m): 5:55pm On May 26, 2022
In just three weeks, you'll master the rules to get a very high score in the Person Test of English(PTE); take my word for it! You will not have to buy any book and the coaching fee is chicken feed. Contact me at 08038999587.
Re: President Buhari To Participate In AU Extra-Ordinary Summit In Malabo by ILoveDemMANNA: 5:55pm On May 26, 2022
Eriggs:
dem MANNA don show dis one shege for Nairaland, dis boy just carry aunty matter for head like gala. Attention seeker, we don notice you.
I am sure you have nightmare every night dreaming of your oga. Madam na oga anyday anytime
chief erriga d paperboy. Kuku kee am.
D attention seeking boy no dey siddon one place.
I love this. Den MANNA soldiers for life. grin

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Participate In AU Extra-Ordinary Summit In Malabo by TalkTalkTwins(m): 5:57pm On May 26, 2022
His name is Kwaku the Traveller, the Nike Art Gallery is a very beautiful place.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Participate In AU Extra-Ordinary Summit In Malabo by Cti28(m): 5:58pm On May 26, 2022
Eriggs:
dem MANNA don show dis one shege for Nairaland, dis boy just carry aunty matter for head like gala. Attention seeker, we don notice you
Seeking attension, to what end?
If you notice me, what value will it add to my life? Of all the things I will do and crave, the last will be to seek attention.

By the way Manna can't show me shege. I will forget about this post, immediately I log out, even your moniker I won't remember.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Participate In AU Extra-Ordinary Summit In Malabo by Eriggs: 6:05pm On May 26, 2022
Cti28:

Seeking attension, to what end?
If you notice me, what value will it add to my life? Of all the things I will do and crave, the last will be to seek attention.

By the way Manna can't show me shege. I will forget about this post, immediately I log out, even your moniker I won't remember.
Dis boy, stop lying, dem MANNA is part of your life both offline and online. You discuss with your friends about her in ur drinking mpuri joint. Manna the enigma, your Madam na oga anytime. Gree for your oga abeg grin

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Participate In AU Extra-Ordinary Summit In Malabo by adaxme(m): 6:07pm On May 26, 2022
buhari is a wise man
he they xcape Apc primaries .
after laying perfect xplosives plans
him go come they form I wasn't around
after the Xplosion on sunday

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sowore Challenges Tinubu, Atiku, Obi To Political Debate / PDP To ACN: We Are All Guilty Of Corruption / Karma Beckons!APC to give Amaechi the Same Treatment He Gave His Campaign DG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.