Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,287 members, 7,974,298 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 08:11 PM

CNN Apologizes To China - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / CNN Apologizes To China (960 Views)

Russia Turns To China’s Unionpay System Amid Visa And Mastercard Departures / Nicaragua Seizes Former Taiwan Embassy To Give It To China / Macdonald In China Apologizes For Saying Blacks Not Allowed In Their Restaurant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CNN Apologizes To China by seunny4lif(m): 8:21pm On May 26, 2022
Teazer4:
ok bro, my memory sharp lol… don’t mind him, it will be free next week, na one month ban.
One month grin
You collect him wife or GF grin

2 Likes

Re: CNN Apologizes To China by seunny4lif(m): 8:22pm On May 26, 2022
Drenimarcus:

Yeah! Reason why Israel said they wont be sending any harpoon missile to Ukraine.
Israel know Russia can simple give Iran free hand in southern Syria

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: CNN Apologizes To China by Teazer4(m): 8:23pm On May 26, 2022
seunny4lif:

One month grin
You collect him wife or GF grin
I was surprised too, that’s my longest ban here so far…

1 Like

Re: CNN Apologizes To China by seunny4lif(m): 8:24pm On May 26, 2022
grin
Teazer4:
I was surprised too, that’s my longest ban here so far…

1 Like

Re: CNN Apologizes To China by seunny4lif(m): 8:30pm On May 26, 2022
Ukraine reportedly threatened Hungary with destruction of the Druzhba oil pipeline

"we may speak to Orban in a language he understands"
Maybe Hungary will activate NATO grin

2 Likes

Re: CNN Apologizes To China by OhMyG0d: 12:41am On May 27, 2022
Drenimarcus:

McDonalds is coming back on the 12 of June grin Russians said no, they don't want them anymore.
Something they've changed to their own company. No time to dey waste. That's the new logo below.

2 Likes

Re: CNN Apologizes To China by Drenimarcus(m): 1:02am On May 27, 2022
OhMyG0d:
Something they've changed to their own company. No time to dey waste. That's the new logo below.

Ruskies aint wasting any time! cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Russia And India No Longer Need US Dollar – BRICS President / Russia Is Pleading For Negotiation With Ukraine / Tucker Carlson Has Left Fox News

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.