Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,771 members, 7,889,476 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:13 PM

Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) (71285 Views)

My Father Has 33 Children And 120 Grandchildren - Northerners boast (pictures) / Man Goes Viral After Sharing Photos Of His 33 Children From Different Women / Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by lugo99(m): 7:50am On May 27, 2022
Kobojunkie:
5? undecided
even na 3... a boy n 2 girls
Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by 989900: 7:53am On May 27, 2022
Mr. Odenson, most of us would have fathered over a 100 "almajiri kids" if we were as irresponsible, irrational and reckless, as you are.
Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by autodevice(m): 7:53am On May 27, 2022
Ok
Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by JBoss25(m): 7:55am On May 27, 2022
GODPUNISHALABI:
Lil durk nko ? Nbayoungboy ? Future? Nick canon? Eddie Murphy? Stevie j? Na their lifestyle black American men no dey pull out dem dey pour all the akamu straight no time
Lil Durk grin
Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:02am On May 27, 2022
Carcholce:
This guy is a fool. He’s already admitted he don’t pull out, [s]woman he meets can rope him with another man’s pregnancy. [/s]
A pure Nigerian mentality that can't happen in USA. The DNA of Every kid at birth is established and put on record.

1 Like

Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by lesbiconverter: 8:06am On May 27, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

...or probably, that dude is so fertile, that it only takes one nut and babe gets belle. its obvious this dude knowingly wants to get these women pregnant.

the funny part is that woman saying that this is nasty, while showing the picture of the babymamas with grin from ear to ear (as if they won the lottery)

BTW can someone explain to me how this man can be 34 and have a 26yr old kid?!?!? is that a typo or what?!
he's (he has) 34
Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by lesbiconverter: 8:07am On May 27, 2022
JovialJune:
His oldest is 26, he's 34, meaning he started giving birth at 8?

How
He's (he has)
Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by 1stGenAmerican(f): 8:08am On May 27, 2022
millhouse:
learn to talk intelligently at times if u can’t all the time

You just proved my point. I said none of the youngest fathers were 8, you uploaded a source that says the youngest was 9.
Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by one4GOD(f): 8:09am On May 27, 2022
RainOnMe:
If he has the money
unlike here where u see fools coming together to breed like rat and it's a struggle sending them to even public school foolish continent..

1 Like

Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by 1stGenAmerican(f): 8:09am On May 27, 2022
pacespot:

You are now even shifting the goalposts more, so we are no longer talking of irresponsible breeding in terms of fertility rate but in terms of resources available to cater for the population. So that Black American guy that gave birth to 33 children at the age of 34 is not irresponsible breeding as long as he can provide the resources for the children

Tell more what your understanding of irresponsible breeding is before I proceed in this argument with you?

Maybe if a man gave birth to only one child that he couldn't provide enough for, that is irresponsible breeding to you compared to these 33 babies

Any angle you take will still prove your points moot.
Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by 1stGenAmerican(f): 8:16am On May 27, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

maybe he is an early starter, and really had a kid at 8yrs old.

He didn’t. Even the world records don’t have fathers that young.
Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by 1stGenAmerican(f): 8:19am On May 27, 2022
Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by godofuck231: 8:20am On May 27, 2022
Great man , may his ancestors empower his cutlass ,some of these women are looking for children and people are online making hard comments if only some people knew , I've met a men called " bitter leaf" good for cleaning the stomach, he makes little for a living but has 8 wives all living together and happy , hrs an extremely fertile man and the women had issues with conception, some were kicked out of marriage for not being able to conceive, some who medical docclaimed cannot have children, including a masters degree holder who is a banker and birthed a twin
Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by SugarGirl44(f): 8:21am On May 27, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

Abeg, my aim isn’t to be ugly but do you say that about all the children born into abject poverty in Nigeria?

Maybe I missed it but do the kids look like they aren’t well-fed and begging? They don’t seem to miss many meals.

Yes, the same applies to kids born by incapable parents everywhere, financially and otherwise.

Fine, the kids look well fed, but food isn't the only requirement of parents to their children.

Most of them, if not all would be raised by single mums, because he can't possible have the chance to be with them all, his time would be used in bed with new baby mamas, making more babies.

If that's not being irresponsible, then I don't know what is.
Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by Enumerator(m): 8:21am On May 27, 2022
cheesy
MrBrownJay1:

maybe he is an early starter, and really had a kid at 8yrs old.
Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by Sleekfingers: 8:23am On May 27, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

Everything you said is wrong. Kindly research the facts about benefits in America before you try speaking as an expert.

Oga, learn to read and comprehend, I was not talking about america, I was talking about England. I used england social welfare benefits as an example
Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by Ken4Christ: 8:23am On May 27, 2022
Mindlog:

UK is not the US but also a developed country. The guy is no Floyd Mayweather that is stupendously rich but a truck driver! I guess you believe he has investments that is probably yielding him over $20,000 monthly , in addition to his earnings as a truck driver. cheesy

The mothers of those children are very likely to be cashing out welfare benefits from the State!

I haven't been to either of these countries but the feedback I receive from my friends over there points to the fact that it's much harder in UK. Blacks hardly have good jobs in UK. My classmate who is a Mechanical Engineer and also has another degree in UK don't have a job in UK. In addition, he is a citizen of UK. So, how are you guys coping over there?

1 Like

Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by 1stGenAmerican(f): 8:24am On May 27, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Yes, the same applies to kids born by incapable parents everywhere, financially and otherwise.

Fine, the kids look well fed, but food isn't the only requirement of parents to their children.

Most of them, if not all would be raised by single mums, because he can't possible have the chance to be with them all, his time would be used in bed with new baby mamas, making more babies.

If that's not being irresponsible, then I don't know what is.

If these were all his kids, it’s wouldn’t be impossible for the mothers to marry other men to help raise the children. The children are also entitled to a free public education unlike in other places so they aren’t doomed but that’s besides the point.
The person I answered said that Black Americans specifically are irresponsible breeders and I illustrated an even better example of irresponsible breeding in his own country.
Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by IdeasPro(m): 8:27am On May 27, 2022
Can you see what I'm seeing in his name? His name is Demon(Devil) George. The "d" is just hiding behind the demon in his name.

I'm not surprised!
Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by Goalnaldo(m): 8:28am On May 27, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

It’s impossible
He would’ve had to impregnate the first girl at 7/8 and become a father at 8. If 8 year olds in America have babies, people are going to jail. Most of this story is fake news
yeah. You're an American?
Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by 1stGenAmerican(f): 8:29am On May 27, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Oga, learn to read and comprehend, I was not talking about america, I was talking about England. I used england social welfare benefits as an example

These people are in the US but the point is all the same. Social benefits in the US and the UK are provided by the government using taxpayer’s money and even poor people are taxpayers.
Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by 1stGenAmerican(f): 8:29am On May 27, 2022
Goalnaldo:
yeah. You're an American?

1/2 Nigerian 1/2 American
Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by Sleekfingers: 8:31am On May 27, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

These people are in the US but the point is all the same. Social benefits in the US and the UK are provided by the government using taxpayer’s money and even poor people are taxpayers.

Who says , it is not taxpayers money?
Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by omooba969(m): 8:34am On May 27, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Can a truck driver take care of 33 kids?

Hope you're not tryna compare the Nigerian truck driver to the American truck driver. undecided

1 Like

Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by SugarGirl44(f): 8:36am On May 27, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

If these were all his kids, it’s wouldn’t be impossible for the mothers to marry other men to help raise the children. The children are also entitled to a free public education unlike in other places so they aren’t doomed but that’s besides the point.
The person I answered said that Black Americans specifically are irresponsible breeders and I illustrated an even better example of irresponsible breeding in his own country.

So other men should help him raise his kids while he remains a perpetual sperm donor.

Nice one.
Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by omooba969(m): 8:37am On May 27, 2022
[s]
IdeasPro:
Can you see what I'm seeing in his name? His name is Demon(Devil) George. The "d" is just hiding behind the demon in his name.

I'm not surprised!
[/s]

Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by Sholuwa241: 8:37am On May 27, 2022
Na thunder go fired this idiots guy of a fellow him mate they make money him they there they produce future runs Girls and future boko haram / ISWAP I see the future of him falling down like eclipse of the moon
Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by 1stGenAmerican(f): 8:38am On May 27, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Who says , it is not taxpayers money?

And these people are taxpayers so why are you acting like they’re stealing? The US is giving millions of taxpayer money to Ukraine but Nigerians are mad because the US cares about its citizens and uses taxpayers money for social safety nets.

If the Nigerian government started offering benefits to low income citizens, there would be a rush by everybody including the rich to take more than his/her share.
Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by Sleekfingers: 8:38am On May 27, 2022
omooba969:

Hope you're not tryna compare the Nigerian truck driver to the American truck driver. undecided

Even in the united States, a truck driver can never take care of 33 kids.or anywhere in the world.....
Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by 1stGenAmerican(f): 8:40am On May 27, 2022
SugarGirl44:

So other men should help him raise his kids while he remains a perpetual sperm donor.

Nice one.

No they shouldn’t but I’m sure more than one would.
This problem isn’t for the world to solve. People have bigger battles to tackle
This story was debunked days ago, I’m just here playing Devil’s Advocate with these hypocritical opinions.

1 Like

Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by omooba969(m): 8:40am On May 27, 2022
[s]
Sholuwa241:
Na thunder go fired this idiots guy of a fellow him mate they make money him they there they produce future runs Girls and future boko haram / ISWAP I see the future of him falling down like eclipse of the moon
[/s]

Nonsense!

You probably think US is like Nigeria where poverty is rife, where your govt bears no responsibilities.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by MrBroke(m): 8:42am On May 27, 2022
This one is fooling himself grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills / Man Storms Hotel, Finds His Wife Cheating On Him With A Certain Big Man / 'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.