Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,788 members, 7,879,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 06:23 PM

Osinachi Husband Arraigned For Murder - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Osinachi Husband Arraigned For Murder (833 Views)

Nigerian Woman, Sharday Bakare, Arrested For Murder Of Her 2-Year-Old Son In US / Kuje Jailbreak : Osinachi's Husband, Nwachukwu Missing / 'Cancer Killed My Wife' - Osinachi's Husband Cries As Court Remands Him (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinachi Husband Arraigned For Murder by menas1000000: 8:35pm On May 26, 2022
Peter Nwachukwu, the husband of late gospel singer, Osinachi Nwachukwu, has been arraigned for murder.

He was arraigned on Thursday 26 of May, 2022 at the Federal High Court Abuja on 23 counts of murder.

More details at www.skabash.com

More available at www.skabash.com
Follow @skabashofficial
Re: Osinachi Husband Arraigned For Murder by irunoko(m): 8:36pm On May 26, 2022
Lol

You can now practice your violence with your gender and size.the Court has given you the freedom to live with your fellow animals.youre not fit to live with humans

What surprises me is how animalistic men get the best Women and decent men end up with female monsters and narcissistic women.its still a mystery to me

2 Likes

Re: Osinachi Husband Arraigned For Murder by triple996(m): 8:36pm On May 26, 2022
Our people 4rm d east
Re: Osinachi Husband Arraigned For Murder by blazingblender(m): 8:36pm On May 26, 2022
Hmm
Re: Osinachi Husband Arraigned For Murder by RainOnMe: 8:40pm On May 26, 2022
cool
Re: Osinachi Husband Arraigned For Murder by jom28gy(m): 11:10pm On May 26, 2022
So he actually killed his wife?

1 Like

Re: Osinachi Husband Arraigned For Murder by Onyi22(f): 12:22am On May 27, 2022
He should be sentence immediately
Re: Osinachi Husband Arraigned For Murder by Fidinno(m): 4:37am On May 27, 2022
Let him get the maximum sentence

1 Like

Re: Osinachi Husband Arraigned For Murder by Ifakiland(m): 5:20am On May 27, 2022
Fidinno:
Let him get the maximum sentence
It's a second degree murder....penalty is 20 to life in prison....if he can afford a good lawyer he will be out in 2 to 5yrs with a plea deal.

1 Like

Re: Osinachi Husband Arraigned For Murder by Polynek(m): 7:35am On May 27, 2022
Ifakiland:

It's a second degree murder....penalty is 20 to life in prison....if he can afford a good lawyer he will be out in 2 to 5yrs with a plea deal.
please can you explain to me the difference btw 1st and 2nd degree murder, I want to learn
Re: Osinachi Husband Arraigned For Murder by Nostring: 8:18am On May 27, 2022
Nawa.. make he rot in jail if he's guilty

1 Like

Re: Osinachi Husband Arraigned For Murder by Ifakiland(m): 10:10am On May 27, 2022
Polynek:
please can you explain to me the difference btw 1st and 2nd degree murder, I want to learn
1st degree murder is premeditated murder, that is you took your time and effort in planning and executing the murder....First degree murders are usually death sentences....eg mass shooting, armed robbery, kidnapping that resulted to killing the victims, etc....2nd degree are spar of the moment murder, you didn't plan it, although you hate the person but the killing just happened...eg....stabbing during fight, domestic violence leading to death, they usually carry 20yrs to life imprisonment...while 3rd degree murder otherwise know as manslaughter is unintentionally murder...eg car accident resulting to death, negligence leading to death etc....these ones carries either huge fine out of court settlement to the victim family or jail term of between 2 to 15 years

1 Like

Re: Osinachi Husband Arraigned For Murder by Baba8064209091: 5:49pm On May 27, 2022
Did he kill the wife, stop being foolish, the wife was sick, he should be charged for negligence, stop being a foolish judge over people case yet u commits abortion in secret....
Re: Osinachi Husband Arraigned For Murder by Polynek(m): 7:41am On May 30, 2022
Ifakiland:

1st degree murder is premeditated murder, that is you took your time and effort in planning and executing the murder....First degree murders are usually death sentences....eg mass shooting, armed robbery, kidnapping that resulted to killing the victims, etc....2nd degree are spar of the moment murder, you didn't plan it, although you hate the person but the killing just happened...eg....stabbing during fight, domestic violence leading to death, they usually carry 20yrs to life imprisonment...while 3rd degree murder otherwise know as manslaughter is unintentionally murder...eg car accident resulting to death, negligence leading to death etc....these ones carries either huge fine out of court settlement to the victim family or jail term of between 2 to 15 years
Ookay ok thanks alot, I hv learn something today grin
Re: Osinachi Husband Arraigned For Murder by anonymuz(m): 7:44am On May 30, 2022
Ifakiland:

thanks for the enlightening us.
Re: Osinachi Husband Arraigned For Murder by Realmi: 8:03am On May 30, 2022
They should hang that man with his preek till life leaves his body...he needs to feel the pain he caused

(1) (Reply)

Ganja Man Run For His Life After Seeing Ghost While Smoking At Cemetery (video) / Nnamdi Kanu Weeps Over Killings In South-east By Simon Ekpa / How I Became A Goat (a True Life Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.