Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,307 members, 7,881,131 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:08 PM

Who Blinks First As APC Presidential Ticket Narrows Between GEJ And Tinubu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Blinks First As APC Presidential Ticket Narrows Between GEJ And Tinubu (40833 Views)

Olumba Olumba :the Secret Relationship Between GEJ And Peter Obi / Running Mates: Tinubu’s Camp Narrows Down On Shettima, Atiku On Okowa / Okonjo-iweala Is Favourite As WTO Narrows Aspirants To 2 Tuesday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Blinks First As APC Presidential Ticket Narrows Between GEJ And Tinubu by diplomat058(m): 10:51am On May 27, 2022
I swear to God; you spoke my exact mind. These people don't rate us at all. They always believe the dummies are the majority voters, and those who are critical thinkers and skeptics are the noisy minority. In a sane country, Osinbajo should apologize to Nigerians. He would only be able to contest if
1. He had resigned from Buhari's Government as a form of protest
2. He acknowledges that Buhari's Government was a failure on most fronts and gives a plausible explanation on why he should be exempted from the blame

The fact that people who had condemned Buhari's Government in the past, the so called Critics, now postulators of stuffs like Buhari's annoiting oil, Amaechi (One under whose watch Nigeria became a debt vassal to China over a railway infrastructure that has become a subject of inefficiency, corruption and terrorism), tells you that everyone is actually about his or her pocket. What am even saying? See the likes of Reno Omokri endorsing Atiku of all people. Politics here is transactional, incentivized, NOT a business of development.

It's a pitiful and sorry state

Queenttoast01:
Yemi Osinbajo is the funniest of all the presidential aspirant, being the VP; the holder of the secondary office to the President for good 8 years and the country went this dilapidated and you still have the effrontery to come out and convince us you can do better as the "President". Isn't this the highest level of contempt for Nigerians, are we COWs?

In a sane country, He would have voluntarily resigned because he failed Nigerians being an erudite Professor of Law and a SAN.

1 Like

Re: Who Blinks First As APC Presidential Ticket Narrows Between GEJ And Tinubu by Funflipper: 10:55am On May 27, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Buhari and his cabals are strongly behind Ebele goodluck azikiwe Jonathan so I don't see him losing to Tinubu that no one truly loves except his money

Jonathan is the man

Lol, Jonathan is now the man; no longer Osinbajo.

1 Like

Re: Who Blinks First As APC Presidential Ticket Narrows Between GEJ And Tinubu by Bgate: 10:56am On May 27, 2022
The cabal is not concerned about the situation in the country, all they are thinking about is power. They want to favour GEJ so that he will only spend four years as constitution permits him and the power goes back to them. They don't care about developing the country all they want is power to keep looting.

2 Likes

Re: Who Blinks First As APC Presidential Ticket Narrows Between GEJ And Tinubu by olatuns2017: 10:57am On May 27, 2022
oikirodah:
Opinion: Who Blinks First As APC Presidential Ticket Narrows Between Goodluck Jonathan And Asiwaju Bola Tinubu

https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/opinion-who-blinks-first-as-apc-presidential-ticket-narrows-between-goodluck-jonathan-and-asiwaju-bola-tinubu/

Pls remove GEJ from this 2023 narration

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Blinks First As APC Presidential Ticket Narrows Between GEJ And Tinubu by zionstaar75: 10:59am On May 27, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Buhari and his cabals are strongly behind Ebele goodluck azikiwe Jonathan so I don't see him losing to Tinubu that no one truly loves except his money

Jonathan is the man
I thought you said it was lawan or a matching last week?I truly feel sorry for you

1 Like

Re: Who Blinks First As APC Presidential Ticket Narrows Between GEJ And Tinubu by eebraa(m): 11:07am On May 27, 2022
GEJ should go and sleep. It's between Tinubu, Amaechi, and Osinbajo
Re: Who Blinks First As APC Presidential Ticket Narrows Between GEJ And Tinubu by LocalMan2(m): 11:12am On May 27, 2022
Is RRS working in Lagos? You talk off point like someone suffering of brain tumour. Before the RRS, agberos will rub you of your belongings and they will throw their face away.
Weak6Exers:
ABAT is the only answer and the right person to solve Nigeria's numerous problems. The man that singlehandedly reformed policing in Lagos by bringing the RRS which has til today been the most equipped and best police division in the country. That is exactly why we are supporting this man
Re: Who Blinks First As APC Presidential Ticket Narrows Between GEJ And Tinubu by DeepRoyal: 11:26am On May 27, 2022
stainedanisus1:
Asiwaju makers of men , on your mandate we stand. These hate filled souls have made it a duty to slander his image but the man keep showing them why he is the Lion of Bourdillon

Bro God is the maker of Men, even Asiwaju knows this.

No hate but please in your zealousness please know that God alone is the lifter of Men's head.
Re: Who Blinks First As APC Presidential Ticket Narrows Between GEJ And Tinubu by Vadese1: 11:27am On May 27, 2022
Tinubu is gone already. The president wide so much power over the party. Whoever he anoint , automatically becomes the winner. Even Tinubu knows that. By midnight Tinubu would have step down.
Re: Who Blinks First As APC Presidential Ticket Narrows Between GEJ And Tinubu by Lazenby007(m): 11:35am On May 27, 2022
DeGreat120:
Good day ladies and Gentlemen
I have sure 2 odds, giving out for payment after winning the game. The game is TRUSTED AND DEPENDABLE

Contact me on PHONE OR WHATSAPP +1 (817) 809-7134
You bad guy !
Re: Who Blinks First As APC Presidential Ticket Narrows Between GEJ And Tinubu by bhella10: 11:39am On May 27, 2022
Tinubu/Obi 2023! Very juicy �
Re: Who Blinks First As APC Presidential Ticket Narrows Between GEJ And Tinubu by gigabyte13: 11:43am On May 27, 2022
Jonathan no get Tinubu level politically in any open field contest. E no near at all. To hell with all Nigerian polithiefcians.

Let me say this loud and clear, if APC no give Tinubu the presidential ticket, forget the party called APC. Dem go loss the coming presidential election, e go do dem like filmtrick.
I for say PDP go win but dem that one sef no get sense...

Interesting time in Nigeria political arena.

1 Like

Re: Who Blinks First As APC Presidential Ticket Narrows Between GEJ And Tinubu by Jungleluv5: 11:50am On May 27, 2022
My People make una wake up oooooo because if Jonathan is pick as APC presidential candidate that means he will spend just one term and constitutionally he has been sworn twice so the north knows what they are doing they want to stay in power. So be wise oooooooo
Re: Who Blinks First As APC Presidential Ticket Narrows Between GEJ And Tinubu by AreaFada2: 12:07pm On May 27, 2022
ShenTeh:
If the election is between GEJ and Tinubu, I would be voting Tinubu instead.

In this chess game, the northern oligarchs are only using GEJ for their selfish end.

But if it is between VP PYO and Tinubu, PYO all the way.

We need a judicial reform to make this country work.

Like they used Tinubu and other southerners to take power from GEJ to the North in 2015. So let us in the South continue to help the North to take power. Why should it be different now?

1 Like

Re: Who Blinks First As APC Presidential Ticket Narrows Between GEJ And Tinubu by grandstar(m): 12:12pm On May 27, 2022
If GEJ is truly in the race, then Osinbajo's shoe in as the presidential flagbeareris may be in jeopardy.

Since GEJ is only entitled to just a single 4 year term as a president now, the Northerners can now contest for the highest seat in the Nation come 2027 rather than 2031. This may make Northern delegates vote enmasse for him.

Things may only brighten up for Osinbajo if the president endorses him during this primaries. An endorsement means he is certain of getting Northern votes during the elections next year and that would catapult him into office, as he already has Southwest votes and Redeemers in the bag.
Re: Who Blinks First As APC Presidential Ticket Narrows Between GEJ And Tinubu by Petacephas: 12:12pm On May 27, 2022
I dislike this shit called APC but because of this they are plotting for tinubu, I stand with him. Jonathan after 6 years what did he give us? We ate not going back to Egypt. With Jagaban we stand instead.

1 Like

Re: Who Blinks First As APC Presidential Ticket Narrows Between GEJ And Tinubu by AreaFada2: 12:13pm On May 27, 2022
Jungleluv5:
My People make una wake up oooooo because if Jonathan is pick as APC presidential candidate that means he will spend just one term and constitutionally he has been sworn twice so the north knows what they are doing they want to stay in power. So be wise oooooooo
We are not sleeping o. We know already. But GEJ has the right to finish his 8 years. If the South actually feel power should be in the South, they should have allowed GEJ finish his 8 years as a Southerner. But some Southerners helped the North take power to the North for 8 years.

Power being in the South cannot mean SW person in power only, SS and SE are also South. But due to tribalism and bigotry, some Southerners prefer power in the North than being with ethnic Southern minorities. In hope that the North will reward them later. But Northerners are political chess game masters. So it is every man for himself in the South. GEJ should take it if given the chance.

2 Likes

Re: Who Blinks First As APC Presidential Ticket Narrows Between GEJ And Tinubu by autodevice(m): 12:32pm On May 27, 2022
Ok
Re: Who Blinks First As APC Presidential Ticket Narrows Between GEJ And Tinubu by AreaFada2: 12:35pm On May 27, 2022
Petacephas:
I dislike this shit called APC but because of this they are plotting for tinubu, I stand with him. Jonathan after 6 years what did he give us? We ate not going back to Egypt. With Jagaban we stand instead.
If Jonathan's time in office was Egypt, 7 years of APC has been hell fire. Ask loved ones victims of bandits, herdsmen, ritual killers and millions driven into poverty since 2015.

GEJ gave us:

A better economy-we became Africa's largest economy. Dollar/Naira rate under 225 or there about
14 new Fed universities
Modern Railway ramped up
Boom in agric: fertiliser wallet that removed fertiliser frauds. Even I went into farming because this encouragement.
FG roads got attention-work in progress until he left.
Confab-discussed and agreed how to restructure 9ja. Too little time left to implement before election campaign in 2015.
GEJ had to hire mercenaries from abroad because Northern military were sabotaging fight against Boko. Boko were being pummelled just before Buhari came in. Buhari sent the mercenaries away and Boko gained more strength. Watch the story on YouTube.

GEJ partially removal of oil subsidy to reduce fraudulent claims by oil barons/importers. SW led by Falana and others protested heavily against it. They said that oil price was high so no need for subsidy removal. But due to voodoo economics, they could not see that high oil prices means imported petrol is also more expensive and increases subsidy bill astronomically. More money gained from high oil prices is lost to higher subsidy too.

You can hate GEJ because he is not from your tribe, he doesn't do gra-gra like agbero or just for no reason. But you cannot deny his achievements.
Re: Who Blinks First As APC Presidential Ticket Narrows Between GEJ And Tinubu by TenQ: 12:36pm On May 27, 2022
bobgentle:
our eyes are opened already my brother " he who laughs last laughs best " we are yet to learn in this country cos some tribes in this nation are expert in betraying their fellow southern brothers . The Fulani Oligarchy as you rightfully stated understands this and capitalises on it even the the Judas among the South's understands this but will still be foolish to everly be used as a channel to sell out his brother . So be it if GEJ is returned back to complete his 4yrs that was cut short through hate , conspiracy and propaganda and thanks to the benefactor who now understands the difference among liars and the Good man.
It is not about GEJ completing his term. It is about his OBJECTIVES for the term. The Fulani Oligarchy has their clear objectives starting with Buhari: they have built structures that will put them perpetually in power.

What is GEJ coming to do in 4 years? How will it benefit the Southern Nigeria!

I honestly don't know Goodluck's objectives, perhaps you know.
Re: Who Blinks First As APC Presidential Ticket Narrows Between GEJ And Tinubu by TenQ: 12:41pm On May 27, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

GEJ 1 term will be far better than Tinubu 2 terms

Yes
The question is not about who is better but the STRATEGIC objective of GEJ for his second term.
Does GEJ know the plan of the Fulani Oligarchy?
How does that plan favour Nigerians?

What is the long term plan of Southern Nigeria?
Or is the plan just for next election?
Re: Who Blinks First As APC Presidential Ticket Narrows Between GEJ And Tinubu by Bizibi(m): 1:16pm On May 27, 2022
stainedanisus1:
Asiwaju makers of men , on your mandate we stand. These hate filled souls have made it a duty to slander his image but the man keep showing them why he is the Lion of Bourdillon
if buhari says he wants gej there is nothing tinubu can do. Every body in apc is waiting for buhari to just cough out the name of his preferred candidate.
Re: Who Blinks First As APC Presidential Ticket Narrows Between GEJ And Tinubu by Fearyourcreator: 2:18pm On May 27, 2022
abeyaktech:
Is now between tinubu and Goodluck.... Nigeria is a funny country.
I tell you ... All are gullible
Re: Who Blinks First As APC Presidential Ticket Narrows Between GEJ And Tinubu by NaijaCars4sale: 2:29pm On May 27, 2022
The APC presidential primaries Will be one to look out for
Re: Who Blinks First As APC Presidential Ticket Narrows Between GEJ And Tinubu by exempt09(m): 4:09pm On May 27, 2022
strategy to return power to the north if Jonathan should win the APC presidential ticket. North will never vote for him, SouthWest too. Atikus PDP will win with wide margin...
Re: Who Blinks First As APC Presidential Ticket Narrows Between GEJ And Tinubu by TenQ: 4:15pm On May 27, 2022
bobgentle:
our eyes are opened already my brother " he who laughs last laughs best " we are yet to learn in this country cos some tribes in this nation are expert in betraying their fellow southern brothers . The Fulani Oligarchy as you rightfully stated understands this and capitalises on it even the the Judas among the South's understands this but will still be foolish to everly be used as a channel to sell out his brother . So be it if GEJ is returned back to complete his 4yrs that was cut short through hate , conspiracy and propaganda and thanks to the benefactor who now understands the difference among liars and the Good man.
GEJ is just a tool to the cabal, do you think they love him or they are decieving him?

They know that they can control Jonathan and they also know that before he can even open his eyes, 4 years have elapsed and they will have another 8 years to finish what Buhari started.

We may hate the Fulani Oligarchy, but they are NOT short sighted unlike the rest of our leaders in the South of Nigeria. They are already planning for their 8 years and we are just looking at the next year election.
Re: Who Blinks First As APC Presidential Ticket Narrows Between GEJ And Tinubu by Wwwq: 5:02pm On May 27, 2022
grin
Re: Who Blinks First As APC Presidential Ticket Narrows Between GEJ And Tinubu by MrMoney55: 8:39pm On May 27, 2022
Tinubu is just laughable person for not being smart enough since to know that he can't get to aso Rock right from the day he was given the title national leader of APC this guy is so blind that he can't read between lines its a pity
oikirodah:
Opinion: Who Blinks First As APC Presidential Ticket Narrows Between Goodluck Jonathan And Asiwaju Bola Tinubu

https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/opinion-who-blinks-first-as-apc-presidential-ticket-narrows-between-goodluck-jonathan-and-asiwaju-bola-tinubu/

Re: Who Blinks First As APC Presidential Ticket Narrows Between GEJ And Tinubu by pedrilo: 9:18pm On May 27, 2022
All dis yoruba twats shouting asiwaju up n down
Wait n see how ur asiwaju lands in the mud

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abba Kyari's Death: Governors El-rufai, Sani Bello, Bala Mohammed React / Dayo Adewole Thanks Nigerians As He Regains Freedom (Photos) / Why Is Sowore Not Getting The Kind Of Favour And Fame Peter Obi Is Getting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.