Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,529 members, 7,905,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 02:58 AM

Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character (60888 Views)

2027: I Have Character, I Won’t Run Against Tinubu — Wike / You Could Not Retire Ordinary Obiano & Want To Retire Tinubu - Omokri Blasts Obi / A Stingy Man Will Never Become The President Of Nigeria - Fr Mbaka blasts Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character by Billygee2u: 12:43am On May 27, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:
PDP is the biggest loser while APC is the biggest winner in this.
PDP has kissed 3-5millions of votes good bye, by this Obi's exit.
Re: Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character by Manlikebaro: 12:49am On May 27, 2022
Malory:
PDP is dead and buried. Imagine this ill mannered man that his parents failed to train well saying Peter Obi doesn't have character and integrity? Now I believe what Amaechi said that Wike is mad man

E Pain You Mad����

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character by Nobody: 12:52am On May 27, 2022
See a TOUT that has got Character!
Re: Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character by Nobody: 12:54am On May 27, 2022
toujurs:
Omo this wike guy is a thug. What is all this arrogance for na undecided
WIKE is the sole importer & distributor of meth. He takes meth
Re: Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character by caleboxylic: 12:56am On May 27, 2022
fergie001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAvSRvzfPwU
Excerpts from Seun Okin's interview with the Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike on #PoliticsToday

Who is this man? Just because you are fortunate to rule and loot rivers state shouldn't give you the impetus to discuss about peter Obi.

See this ikwerre man that is nobody is talking about peter Obi. Tell me the business you have ever established Mr Governor.

1 Like

Re: Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character by Nobody: 1:01am On May 27, 2022
ComeToJesus:

With due respect, Wike's mental health is suspect.

If Wike thinks every one is a problem except him, then he needs to check in.

Wike seems to be having a meltdown and his family members are looking on.
He is suffering from CLUSTER B personality disorder.

1 Like

Re: Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character by Nobody: 1:03am On May 27, 2022
I will choose Mc Oluomo over Wike any day anytime. MC Oluomo isn't this toutish, honestly!
Re: Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character by IDIOTmoderators: 1:06am On May 27, 2022
pacesetting:
The internet is taking over the world brother. Remo Omokri is over 5000 miles away. Do you know the level of influence he has in Nigeria?

Stop living in the Stone age and see how the world is changing.

What influence does he have? May be influence over you. Let him come back home and show his influence if he will not see wotowoto.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character by Udemzy05: 1:08am On May 27, 2022
rickpat:
wike talks too much...too petty... wrong choice of words...ill mannered...

I just laugh at you guys here posting trash and calling OBI names just because he says it how it is.

This man keep telling you guys how he did it when he was a governor and how he will replicate it when he becomes the president but no it's Tinubu and Tinubu your likes want.

Imagine someone like wike coming out to say OBI doesn't have character and you guys are all over here saying he is this and that,no wonder you lots had the guts to vote in a failure twice.

Soro soke generation my foot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character by IDIOTmoderators: 1:09am On May 27, 2022
hopexter:

I’m not a politician, I’m a Doctor and Obi is a coward grin
Doctor of dog
Re: Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character by fedorahat: 1:25am On May 27, 2022
Kindledlight:
https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/15488350_5887847obijpg05f4ca12c2a6d365696e5d92ac7aa2ae_jpg88f2e6eb5cd39f0f0a3dc1f9b5d19bea

This man use to be very humble before Patience Jonathan empowered him and he becomes what he is today because he is a governor.

Power changes people o, makes some people talk anyhow as if there isn’t God.
Wike was never humble, he only added drama to his thuggery

1 Like

Re: Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character by Nobody: 2:09am On May 27, 2022
Udemzy05:

I just laugh at you guys here posting trash and calling OBI names just because he says it how it is.

This man keep telling you guys how he did it when he was a governor and how he will replicate it when he becomes the president but no it's Tinubu and Tinubu your likes want.

Imagine someone like wike coming out to say OBI doesn't have character and you guys are all over here saying he is this and that,no wonder you lots had the guts to vote in a failure twice.

Soro soke generation my foot.

U want to compare Tinubu's performance as Governor to Peter Obi's? Their legacies when compared today shows in how Lagos and Anambra are apart today.

U can talk about age but when talking of proven competence and revolutionary thinking, Obi cannot lace Jagaban's shoes. Forget the internet hype; Read and do your research. Jagaban is a development expert!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character by rdokoye: 2:12am On May 27, 2022
Thinkam:
Peter Obi did the best thing, his retirement from politics is the sound decision...

He should focus on his business and personal life, he doesn't have the kind of character and integrity needed to be president of Nigeria

The current political weather can't accommodate his style of character and integrity

Be realistic who go vote for Peter Obi? The elites wey want to maintain the statusquo?
The delegates that won't look your face if your money no dey their hand?
Or ordinary Nigerians that won't answer you If they no chop your rice and beans?

No hope for Peter Obi style, the people and party are not yet ready.. He should not waste his time and resources trying to rescue people that don't want to be rescued..

You act like Nigeria has a choice. If someone like Obi doesn't become president. Nigeria is toast. It will NEVER survive another Buhari.
Re: Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character by Nobody: 2:12am On May 27, 2022
Gozac:

It was jubilation for us in APC especially we in Amaechi's camp cause we know it's only his integrity and brilliance that can match an Amaechi's own in their party.
Once Amaechi emerges as the flag bearer by Sunday, the rest is history by the grace of God
I have analyzed how the voting pattern will be in the general elections and have seen that Amaechi is a banker for APC's victory by next year

�������

After waiting for Buhari's annointing Oil that didn't come, you are still deceiving yourself about a Political orphan getting APC'S ticket. Baba don travel with his wife O; No Consensus O so Amaechi's bid is in the dustbin!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character by Nobody: 2:18am On May 27, 2022
djon78:

Southeast will vote for him
Landslide

And part of South South

Reno has told you and we have told you repeatedly that Goodluck cannot get APC'S ticket. An elephant in the room like Asiwaju who orchestrated his removal from office will now allow him get his Party's ticket? U people watch too many movies. Asiwaju has more Northern Elders and Governors behind him even if the North is what you are banking on.

Buhari travelling should have given speculators sense but they keep deceiving themselves. We will go to the field - One man, One Vote! Forget any Gerrymandering!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character by 9japride(m): 2:38am On May 27, 2022
Who ever the majority picks we all have to bear the consequences of their actions. Until the larger populace are properly educated, we won't get it right with the best candidates. Everyone should continue with bigotry, tribalism, oppressive tendencies and so on, after all it's our country we all can choose what we like.
Re: Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character by Udemzy05: 2:53am On May 27, 2022
Siwel25:

U want to compare Tinubu's performance as Governor to Peter Obi's? Their legacies when compared today shows in how Lagos and Anambra are apart today.

U can talk about age but when talking of proven competence and revolutionary thinking, Obi cannot lace Jagaban's shoes. Forget the internet hype; Read and do your research. Jagaban is a development expert!

You dey cap nonsense cheesy cheesy grin just imagine.

Oga you lack wisdom.
Re: Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character by Faber(m): 3:26am On May 27, 2022
Sportsolutions2:

GEJ in APC.

Politics is really Politricks in Nigeria.

Who saw this coming for 8 years now?

This isn't supposed to even be a rumour

Fear North, fear who no fear North. One man once said, once you betrayed your brother, North will never trust you. Tinubu helped wrestled power from his Southern brother GEJ, instead of to give him the power, the North decided to give back the power to his brother GEJ.

GEJ is in this race just as a revenge mission. He wants to tell Tinubu, Atiku, Saraki, Amaechi et.al, you ganged up and removed me from office and brough in a Fulani man. God in heaven who have destined me to be the longest serving civilian president of Nigeria; have returned back the power to me.

If he succeeds in getting the ticket, this will be the greatest political masterstroke of all time. I think he will get it that's why Peter Obi resigned from PDP, for him it's waste of time and resources to go for PDP primary when GEJ is the APC flag bearer.

GEJ is the luckiest politician in Nigeria, always having a smooth ride to Power
Re: Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character by Aystarz: 4:18am On May 27, 2022
ShadowWalker00:

"My son doesn’t have a car", "My daughter is a virgin", "I was in the church one woman came and told me to pay pension", "I have only one wristwatch".

If it is not the regular sentimental bullshit talk, it is "China this, China that", one would have expected that Anambra would have been the new Shanghai.

But no his darling state has been the hot bed of cultists, and Ipob terrorists so it might be the new Tripoli. angry angry

From day 1 a he was a pretender just positioning for vp, can you imagine after Fulani do 8 years you will queue behind Atiku another Fulani just because of Vp slot. cheesy cheesy

Now that Wike is positioned to clinch ticket, and vp sef no sure for am he ran away cheesy.

I don't blame those that parade him to be a messiah, check well they are the same set of people that was supporting Jonathan. Clueless, and gullible lotscheesy cheesy

On Wike mandate I stand, a fearless rugged man atleast I know that Ipob will not pray that Wike should be president.

You Ipob people should not stop on Wike continue when he clinches the Pdp ticket get ready for more tears oh cheesy cheesy.
grin

Hear this one oo. You support Wike over Obi, an you think your head dey well at all?? You're sick aburo, only that you don't have anyone in your circles to tell you.
Re: Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character by Nobody: 4:34am On May 27, 2022
CommonSense1967:
grin
Peter Obi-tuary ran away like a complete coward.
Did he learn this coward move from Cownu or Ojukwu?
Just asking for a friend, no vex grin grin grin

Wicked wike went from being worshipped by meth cannibals when he was abusing Buhari to now being hated for dealing with the IPIG terrorist monkeys in Rivers and now dragging Peter Obi-tuary like a common criminal. grin

You talk too much! That's how some people were beheaded, internet no be like before again.
Re: Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character by millhouse: 4:42am On May 27, 2022
Ndubest123:
Wike is in pains mad dog. Come and win primary na lets see you idiot
delegate spotted
Re: Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character by Nobody: 5:05am On May 27, 2022
Obi served PDP hot breakfast.
Wike sorry ehn
Re: Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character by TheRareGem1(f): 5:06am On May 27, 2022
Wike do Peter Obi strong thing last night though. Hahan grin
Re: Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character by NaijaCars4sale: 5:10am On May 27, 2022
Wike too get wahala
Re: Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character by playpaz: 5:12am On May 27, 2022
Peter Obi Carry ME dey Go grin
Re: Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character by Niorte: 5:27am On May 27, 2022
Wike is right to an extend.

Peter Obi exit shows lack of character.

How would you tour the country, excite many people, raise their hope and at the last minutes, you back down ?

Peter Obi na initial gra gra.....

When the going gets tough, only the tough keep going. Peter Obi is not tough and does not deserve the seat of the president.

Spending money and bribing could be the area of strength of fellow contestants but you got to make people see your area of strength while berating the act of bribery.

You don't run from a monster, you face it and kill it.

Peter Obi is overrated.

Is Tinubu not spending money like Atiku, but has Osinbajo backed out because some aspirants are spending more money than him? NO.

Osinbajo knows he can never outspend Tinubu, still he is in the game.....that's the spirit.

Never give up. Na who give up, mess up.

The Egyptians you see today, them fit no wake up tomorrow
Re: Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character by Reference(m): 5:40am On May 27, 2022
9japride:
Who ever the majority picks we all have to bear the consequences of their actions. Until the larger populace are properly educated, we won't get it right with the best candidates. Everyone should continue with bigotry, tribalism, oppressive tendencies and so on, after all it's our country we all can choose what we like.

Can you see why restructuring is more important than elections and democracy itself.
In the present state of Nigeria, it is a waste of time getting a PVC thoughtless of voting.
23 years of democracy, six general elections and absolutely nothing to show for it.... but a country several leagues behind from where it all started in every index of life and living.

Obi has simply seen the light.... the things we have been saying for decades.
Re: Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character by Reference(m): 5:44am On May 27, 2022
Niorte:
Wike is right to an extend.

Peter Obi exit shows lack of character.

How would you tour the country, excite many people, raise their hope and at the last minutes, you back down ?

Peter Obi na initial gra gra.....

When the going gets tough, only the tough keep going. Peter Obi is not tough and does not deserve the seat of the president.

Spending money and bribing could be the area of strength of fellow contestants but you got to make people see your area of strength while berating the act of bribery.

You don't run from a monster, you face it and kill it.

Peter Obi is overrated.

Is Tinubu not spending money like Atiku, but has Osinbajo backed out because some aspirants are spending more money than him? NO.

Osinbajo knows he can never outspend Tinubu, still he is in the game.....that's the spirit.

Never give up. Na who give up, mess up.

The Egyptians you see today, them fit no wake up tomorrow

This is just self delusion.
The establishment will win the next elections and the elections after that and after that and the country will continue to sink into the mire till the generation of today has perished from the earth.
Without restructuring Nigeria CANNOT develop, simple.
There is no leader in this world that can drag a horse to the stream to drink.
When the horse is thirsty it will approve.
You can bookmark this.

1 Like

Re: Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character by DonTattaglia: 5:49am On May 27, 2022
ShadowWalker00:

"My son doesn’t have a car", "My daughter is a virgin", "I was in the church one woman came and told me to pay pension", "I have only one wristwatch".

If it is not the regular sentimental bullshit talk, it is "China this, China that", one would have expected that Anambra would have been the new Shanghai.

But no his darling state has been the hot bed of cultists, and Ipob terrorists so it might be the new Tripoli. angry angry

From day 1 a he was a pretender just positioning for vp, can you imagine after Fulani do 8 years you will queue behind Atiku another Fulani just because of Vp slot. cheesy cheesy

Now that Wike is positioned to clinch ticket, and vp sef no sure for am he ran away cheesy.

I don't blame those that parade him to be a messiah, check well they are the same set of people that was supporting Jonathan. Clueless, and gullible lotscheesy cheesy

On Wike mandate I stand, a fearless rugged man atleast I know that Ipob will not pray that Wike should be president.

You Ipob people should not stop on Wike continue when he clinches the Pdp ticket get ready for more tears oh cheesy cheesy.

Mumoo,Listen to yourself & u think u have said anything reasonable. U are not different from an 1mbecile. Wike is a local champion barking like an 1diotic rabid dog. I pity him when he leaves that governorship seat. EFCC will eat him raw. His end will be damn too catastrophic. The world will laugh at him, just watch and see. We all know how such people end up..
Re: Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character by Bigpapi1: 5:50am On May 27, 2022
CommonSense1967:
grin

Wicked wike went from being worshipped by meth cannibals when he was abusing Buhari to now being hated for dealing with the IPIG terrorist monkeys in Rivers and now dragging Peter Obi-tuary like a common criminal. grin

You mean jubril the lifeless in Aso rock?
Re: Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character by Newton2024: 5:54am On May 27, 2022
Thinkam:
Peter Obi did the best thing, his retirement from politics is the sound decision...

He should focus on his business and personal life, he doesn't have the kind of character and integrity needed to be president of Nigeria

The current political weather can't accommodate his style of character and integrity

Be realistic who go vote for Peter Obi? The elites wey want to maintain the statusquo?
The delegates that won't look your face if your money no dey their hand?
Or ordinary Nigerians that won't answer you If they no chop your rice and beans?

No hope for Peter Obi style, the people and party are not yet ready.. He should not waste his time and resources trying to rescue people that don't want to be rescued..
You have said it all.
Re: Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character by obontami: 5:56am On May 27, 2022
CommonSense1967:
grin

WTF!?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari's Story On CNN / AIG Audu Madaki Attacked By Bandits On Kaduna-Abuja Road, His Orderly Shot Dead / MKO Abiola's Grave 18 Years After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.