Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,469 members, 7,917,455 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 07:40 AM

What Books Can I Read To Become The Most Learned Man On Earth? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Books Can I Read To Become The Most Learned Man On Earth? (2396 Views)

What Books Does Elon Musk Read For Business? / Babatunde Babajide: Even While Fasting, I Read A Minimum Of 8 Hours A Day / What Were You Taught In School That You Later Learned Was Completely Untrue? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Books Can I Read To Become The Most Learned Man On Earth? by nigeriancritic1(m): 11:11am On May 27, 2022
7thgeneration:
Hello everyone. Please I want to know what books to read, and what to look out for in my journey to becoming the most learned man on the planet. I don't care about the demerits I just want to satisfy my curious mind before I become manure for plants' life.

And most importantly I would love to invent a few things too that would probably help humans too. Is all in my head I can't say that here though, till maturation.

I wish this could get to the front page for better contribution. Pls, mods I beseech thee to push it to the front page, thank you.

1. Read a combined Psychology, Philosophy and World History

2. Proceed to read specifically the works of the Enlightenment thinkers.

3. Read German thinkers followed by British Empiricists

4. Read 48 Laws of Power

5. Read Greek and Roman Classics with contemporary global Literature

6. Read diverse Biographies

Then you should be fine.

7 Likes

Re: What Books Can I Read To Become The Most Learned Man On Earth? by iLoveYouToo(m): 11:12am On May 27, 2022
7thgeneration:
Hello everyone. Please I want to know what books to read, and what to look out for in my journey to becoming the most learned man on the planet. I don't care about the demerits I just want to satisfy my curious mind before I become manure for plants' life.

And most importantly I would love to invent a few things too that would probably help humans too. Is all in my head I can't say that here though, till maturation.

I wish this could get to the front page for better contribution. Pls, mods I beseech thee to push it to the front page, thank you.

Do you have a magnetic brain? That should be your only barrier otherwise Google is your friend
Re: What Books Can I Read To Become The Most Learned Man On Earth? by BanevsJoker(m): 11:21am On May 27, 2022
7thgeneration:

Encyclopedia Britanicca
Re: What Books Can I Read To Become The Most Learned Man On Earth? by MJACORY(m): 11:54am On May 27, 2022
You need to Soak yourself in Odogwu bitters first sef�

Go read Aristotle writes.....and Osama bin Laden true life story.

Goodluck ..�
Re: What Books Can I Read To Become The Most Learned Man On Earth? by Malory: 11:58am On May 27, 2022
wis3:
An ear to the ground. jhc
Is it a classic hit? I'm a reader of JHC. My favorite is still knock knock who's there
Re: What Books Can I Read To Become The Most Learned Man On Earth? by JamOSneh: 12:07pm On May 27, 2022
Read Al Quran try English versions

3 Likes

Re: What Books Can I Read To Become The Most Learned Man On Earth? by JamOSneh: 12:08pm On May 27, 2022
Read the only book Al Quran try English versions

3 Likes

Re: What Books Can I Read To Become The Most Learned Man On Earth? by Hanz1: 12:19pm On May 27, 2022
7thgeneration:

Unfortunately, you can't be the most learned man on earth. Nobody can - because the word "most" is relative and subject to biases - it's not objective.
So, as you journey to be the "most learned man on earth" - when you think you've earned it, then someone calls you "one of the most learned men in my state" wink and you feel disrespected.
No mate, it's because nobody truly owns the words "most" and "best".
You know why we still compare Einstein and Newton in 2022?
Because not everyone believes Newton was smarter. To some, it's Einstein...
What about Gauss and Euler? Some believe Euler was a better Math brain.
What about Wole Soyinka and the late Chinua Achebe? I'm sure you have your preference.
And Messi and Ronaldo?
Never ending debates ...
The key takeaway is that the words "most" and "best" will never be objective.
So I'm sorry but you most likely won't become the "most learned man on earth". But that shouldn't discourage you from being the best that YOU can be. Strive for achievable excellence and not vague desires.
Good luck on your journey toe be the "most learned man on earth".
Folake... Bring me my lighter...

5 Likes

Re: What Books Can I Read To Become The Most Learned Man On Earth? by KnackAmPlank: 12:38pm On May 27, 2022
Op

Goan read

This book " PORTABLE 101 "

In short space and time
You will become undisputed learned man in the universe
Re: What Books Can I Read To Become The Most Learned Man On Earth? by tellsblinks(m): 1:05pm On May 27, 2022
Congrats on getting an idea in invention. I too have some idea that I'm pushing.

3 Likes

Re: What Books Can I Read To Become The Most Learned Man On Earth? by Ow0eg0kudi: 1:09pm On May 27, 2022
7thgeneration:
Hello everyone. Please I want to know what books to read, and what to look out for in my journey to becoming the most learned man on the planet.

The Holy Bible

"The Greatest Secret in The World" by Earl Nightingale

"The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari" by Robin Sharma.

But by now you ought to know that there is no end to learning!

1 Like

Re: What Books Can I Read To Become The Most Learned Man On Earth? by Sndfrank: 3:02pm On May 27, 2022
Read the Bible
Re: What Books Can I Read To Become The Most Learned Man On Earth? by Generalwoodz(m): 3:21pm On May 27, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Kill every human being on Earth.
That's the only way.
you're a very wicked Man
Re: What Books Can I Read To Become The Most Learned Man On Earth? by 7thgeneration: 3:29pm On May 27, 2022
Ow0eg0kudi:

The Holy Bible

"The Greatest Secret in The World" by Earl Nightingale

"The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari" by Robin Sharma.

But by now you ought to know that there is no end to learning!

Thank you sir for your input
Re: What Books Can I Read To Become The Most Learned Man On Earth? by 7thgeneration: 3:29pm On May 27, 2022
Hanz1:

Unfortunately, you can't be the most learned man on earth. Nobody can - because the word "most" is relative and subjective to biases - it's not objective.
So, as you journey to be the "most learned man on earth" - when you think you've earned it, then someone calls you "one of the most learned men in my state" wink and you feel disrespected.
No mate, it's because nobody truly owns the words "most" and "best".
You know why we still compare Einstein and Newton IQs in 2022?
Because not everyone believes Newton is smarter. To some, it's Einstein...
What about Gauss and Euler? Some believe Euler was a better Math brain.
What about Wole Soyinka and the late Chinua Achebe? I'm sure you have your preference.
And Messi and Ronaldo?
Never ending debates ...
The key takeaway is that th words "most" and "best" will never be objective.
So I'm sorry but you most likely won't become the "most learned man on earth". But that shouldn't discourage you from being the best that YOU can be. Strive for achievable excellence and not vague desires.
Good luck on your journey toe be the "most learned man on earth".
Folake... Bring me my lighter...

Thanks for your input
Re: What Books Can I Read To Become The Most Learned Man On Earth? by 7thgeneration: 3:30pm On May 27, 2022
BanevsJoker:

Encyclopedia Britanicca

Noted sir
Re: What Books Can I Read To Become The Most Learned Man On Earth? by 7thgeneration: 3:30pm On May 27, 2022
iLoveYouToo:

Do you have a magnetic brain? That should be your only barrier otherwise Google is your friend

Thanks for your contribution
Re: What Books Can I Read To Become The Most Learned Man On Earth? by 7thgeneration: 3:31pm On May 27, 2022
nigeriancritic1:

1. Read a combined Psychology, Philosophy and World History

2. Proceed to read specifically the works of the Enlightenment thinkers.

3. Read German thinkers followed by British Empiricists

4. Read 48 Laws of Power

5. Read Greek and Roman Classics with contemporary global Literature

6. Read diverse Biographies

Then you should be fine.

Noted sir
Re: What Books Can I Read To Become The Most Learned Man On Earth? by 7thgeneration: 3:36pm On May 27, 2022
tellsblinks:
Congrats on getting an idea in invention. I too have some idea that I'm pushing.

Thank you, sir. I wish you success.
Re: What Books Can I Read To Become The Most Learned Man On Earth? by wis3(m): 4:24pm On May 27, 2022
Malory:
Is it a classic hit? I'm a reader of JHC. My favorite is still knock knock who's there
It's one of the best books I've ever read. So life like.
Re: What Books Can I Read To Become The Most Learned Man On Earth? by Malory: 5:24pm On May 27, 2022
wis3:
It's one of the best books I've ever read. So life like.
Ok I'll give it a try. Getting the hardcopy is hard now. Have you read knock knock who's there and Of course my moniker Mallory? grin
Re: What Books Can I Read To Become The Most Learned Man On Earth? by wis3(m): 5:36pm On May 27, 2022
Malory:
Ok I'll give it a try. Getting the hardcopy is hard now. Have you read knock knock who's there and Of course my moniker Mallory? grin
Lol, so that's what inspired the name?
Re: What Books Can I Read To Become The Most Learned Man On Earth? by Malory: 5:37pm On May 27, 2022
wis3:
Lol, so that's what inspired the name?
Yeah. So intriguing. Try it out
Re: What Books Can I Read To Become The Most Learned Man On Earth? by Guderian(m): 5:45pm On May 27, 2022
As u read also prepare for depression .
Re: What Books Can I Read To Become The Most Learned Man On Earth? by joinnow: 6:46pm On May 27, 2022
7thgeneration:

Best bet is pick one field and learn deeply about it. But it is not easy
Ask Elon musk,go to his Twitter handle and ask him.
You can start with Tesla Nikola books. And Google that shit out.
Just type top 10 books
Top 5 courses
Top 1 mentor in any field get the books pay for the courses and get one mentor on that field then move to the next. Safe trip bros

1 Like

Re: What Books Can I Read To Become The Most Learned Man On Earth? by 7thgeneration: 7:22pm On May 27, 2022
joinnow:

Best bet is pick one field and learn deeply about it. But it is not easy
Ask Elon musk,go to his Twitter handle and ask him.
You can start with Tesla Nikola books. And Google that shit out.
Just type top 10 books
Top 5 courses
Top 1 mentor in any field get the books pay for the courses and get one mentor on that field then move to the next. Safe trip bros

Thanks for your input sir.
Re: What Books Can I Read To Become The Most Learned Man On Earth? by 7thgeneration: 7:23pm On May 27, 2022
Guderian:
As u read also prepare for depression .

I am ready for that sir.
Re: What Books Can I Read To Become The Most Learned Man On Earth? by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 27, 2022
Re: What Books Can I Read To Become The Most Learned Man On Earth? by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 27, 2022
7books of Moses
Re: What Books Can I Read To Become The Most Learned Man On Earth? by Lessonteacher(f): 9:46pm On May 27, 2022
7thgeneration:

more important is what you make out of the book you read. If you can perfectly utilise the data in any one good book you read , then the sky will be your starting point. This is because everything is related, everything thing is related.
Re: What Books Can I Read To Become The Most Learned Man On Earth? by 7thgeneration: 9:56pm On May 27, 2022
Lessonteacher:
more important is what you make out of the book you read. If you can perfectly utilise the data in any one good book you read , then the sky will be your starting point. This is because everything is related, everything thing is related.

Thank you I will
Re: What Books Can I Read To Become The Most Learned Man On Earth? by 7thgeneration: 9:56pm On May 27, 2022
TonyStark2:
Well, to become the most learned man on earth and subsequently in the universe (Note: Man not alien or celestial), you have to know everything there's ever been, not some 1,2 or 3 books, but everything existing! Albert Einstein? Well as brilliant as he is, I am sure he can't communicate in Igbo, so, although he is arguably the smartest man of his time, but a roadside illiterate Zulu man still beats him hands down when it comes to isízṳːlu language, lol.

So, back to the discussion, plain and simple, you need to read, or do I say study the whole internet. Then cover up by making your own research of things not yet on the internet.

"As of June 2019, the indexed web was estimated to host 5.85 billion pages — and that's just the activity reached via search engines. And, no, things aren't slowing down; the internet has almost doubled in size every year since 2012. If you were to download the entire web, it would take approximately 11 trillion years."

"Eric Schmidt, the CEO of Google, the world’s largest index of the Internet, estimated the size at roughly 5 million terabytes of data. That’s over 5 billion gigabytes of data, or 5 trillion megabytes."

So, probably, while reading, you'll find an elixir for immortality to extend your life up to 11 trillion years. Who knows, while reading, you may come up with the solution to disparity in human's thoughts and unite all human mind for a global peace so you could buy yourself some time and prevent the earthlings from nuking themselves. It's also could happen that while reading, you could come with the equation for speed of light travel so you could relocate to another solar system by the time our sun begins to rapidly expand and burns out. Or maybe while reading, you could find a way of creating a 7G (from your moniker) or faster network to reduce your download time and also synthesize an annexed version of your brain with the internet, so, you have the whole internet there in your brain, smarter than any AI; access to nuclear codes, the most secret thoughts and acts in the world.

So, my friend, that's the little sacrifice to be made to truly attain the status of the most learned man on earth!

What do you say?

Simply impossible.

Leave it to AI.

Thanks for your input sir

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rate This Handwriting 1 - 10 / Did You Use This Book While In Primary School? / Lintel Montessori Schools In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.