Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,553 members, 7,944,652 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 09:00 PM

Activist Worried About Peter Obi's Letterhead (Photo) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Activist Worried About Peter Obi's Letterhead (Photo) (43385 Views)

Explain Why CTC Of Judgment Is On Tinubu’s Counsel Letterhead - Atiku's Aide To / See Reno Omokri Tweet About Peter Obi One Year Ago. What Went Wrong? / Tolu Ogunlesi Criticized For His Posts About Peter Obi (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Activist Worried About Peter Obi's Letterhead (Photo) by edungene7: 2:37pm On May 27, 2022
Organs:

Well, truth is, I hear him saying I did this I did that!!! However you cannot compare him with Fashola in Lagos, El Rufai in FCT, Zulum in Borno. Those ones you don’t need anyone to tell you anything, it was clear gor all to see, you can’t say same about Anambra.
before u come out and type trash in public space what are your basis for comparism u can't compare the FCT, and Lagos based on internal generated revenue
Re: Activist Worried About Peter Obi's Letterhead (Photo) by ikorodureporta: 2:43pm On May 27, 2022
Him dey form poor man
Re: Activist Worried About Peter Obi's Letterhead (Photo) by ken045501: 2:57pm On May 27, 2022
Everybody has opinion now . Letterhead is this one problem. Focus on the message and not letterhead
Re: Activist Worried About Peter Obi's Letterhead (Photo) by VeryWickedMan: 3:31pm On May 27, 2022
Vulturereloaded is the Undisputed Champion of this thread for delivering vawulence in hooge amounts.
Re: Activist Worried About Peter Obi's Letterhead (Photo) by galaxy2020(m): 3:31pm On May 27, 2022
Another name for Tinubu of barawo!
Re: Activist Worried About Peter Obi's Letterhead (Photo) by frank155(m): 3:55pm On May 27, 2022
Vulturereloaded:

Ojukwu hospital, Igbariam university, Sabmiler, onitsha head bridge, ngozika and udoka estate.

WoW! Didn't know he built Ngozika and Udoka estate.
I was fortunate to visit them this year and I had no idea it was a government establishment, due to the luxury of a lot of structures there. I eventually found out it was government owned when i saw the sign board at one of their exit.
Re: Activist Worried About Peter Obi's Letterhead (Photo) by captianfreeman(m): 4:11pm On May 27, 2022
Even my letterhead paper as a one man local business man is not this poor.
Re: Activist Worried About Peter Obi's Letterhead (Photo) by Oplomo: 4:16pm On May 27, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Alaye try get sense before it's too late.

Were you expecting him to use 50billion on just letter headed paper?

If the letter headed was expensive, you would have complained. Now it is cheaper and ordinary, you're still complaining. Ask yourself whether you get sense like this

Lol, na labirudeen my yoruba moslem brother you tackle like this? grin
Re: Activist Worried About Peter Obi's Letterhead (Photo) by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 6:36pm On May 27, 2022
boldtruthalways:

Who is this nonentity? If yiu don't know anything, zoom off. Obi left N75billion to his successor and it was handed over to Willie in the public with the MD of the 3 banks present that day. No Governor in Nigeria's history has ever left such amount fir his successor. In addition, he was not owing any pension, gratuity or contractor or supplier when he was leaving office. Anambra moved from 26th to 1st position in education in Nigeria under him. Every senior prefect of secondary school in Anambra has his phone number during his tenure. You all know this guy is the man to rescue Nigeria. Look at what they are doing to Rochas...disgracing him up and down. Who has even invited PETER OBI for any corruption charge. Even your so called corruption fighter in Nigeria knows Obi is clean all rounds. Obi is making waves in corporate world but Nigeria doesn't know what they need to be restored. Its time for rebuilding Nigeria and PETER OBI will do it. He should be given a chance.

Shove it. Nigeria is beyond rescue.
Re: Activist Worried About Peter Obi's Letterhead (Photo) by CoolAmbience(m): 8:40pm On May 27, 2022
shizzle1:
aturu awusa

Will you ever see any thing good about Peter Obi, the SE or alaigbo you claim to be from?

Self hating bastard

If you aren't senseless, you'd be listing Obi's accomplishments in Anambra.

I dare you. List his accomplishments.

Not every Igbo person is a mediocre like you.
Re: Activist Worried About Peter Obi's Letterhead (Photo) by pedrilo: 8:51pm On May 27, 2022
This is a foolish criticism
Re: Activist Worried About Peter Obi's Letterhead (Photo) by Nobody: 12:07pm On May 28, 2022
Afamed:

The thread is about your Pandora thief.
The coward who couldn't face his fellow Govs onslaught in PDP. The Pandora coward with Agulu electoral value

Hope you are or your father is a politician. Don't be such a youth that will trade our generation and next for a piecemeal.

Saleh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ohanaeze President, Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu Is Dead / Goodluck Jonathan Issues A Statement On Recent Developments In Aba, Nigeria / Boko Haram Hired Mercenaries Killed After Attacking Soldiers In Borno. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.